PHOTOS: Anti-Trump Protester Displays ISIS Flag, Beheading Video

What violent unrest are you talking about? The inaugeral protests were largely peaceful.

These aren't the Watts Riots dude.

ONE nut shows ISIS material...

Reminds me of these NeoNazi Trump Supporters...
previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Largely peaceful?:cuckoo:

yeah, there was a large empty space around those burning cars. It was kinda peaceful like right around there

Were the police told to not arrest anyone?

Apparently not,they arrested over 200 liberals.

During Obama's inauguration they were told not to arrest anyone.

Are you actually insinuating that the left wing media wouldnt have delighted in exposing conservatives rioting and causing trouble?
You're a complete dumbass.

I'm sure poster has the evidence that for Obama's inaugurations in DC the police were told not to arrest anyone breaking the law during the event.

Where's that link, we're going to need it.

What the hell is it with you guys and your inability to READ? Come on - I posted the link and the article...:popcorn:

You apparently didnt read your own link numbnuts.

240 people charged with felony rioting. Idiots.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com
In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots :lol:

So how many conservative were arrested for felony riot charges after barry was elected?

So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

"largely" is the diversion

Are you actually insinuating that the left wing media wouldnt have delighted in exposing conservatives rioting and causing trouble?

I'm sure poster has the evidence that for Obama's inaugurations in DC the police were told not to arrest anyone breaking the law during the event.

Where's that link, we're going to need it.

What the hell is it with you guys and your inability to READ? Come on - I posted the link and the article...:popcorn:

You apparently didnt read your own link numbnuts.

Police were told not to make any arrests. In the article.

Numbnuts.

In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

So how many conservative were arrested for felony riot charges after barry was elected?

So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

"largely" is the diversion

Or not.

You said the protest was "largely peaceful".
You can't back peddle and blame someone else for your stated opinion.
I know you're programmed and all...Did the police commissioner give you your order to believe the protests were peaceful?

Police say it was largely peaceful.
Media says it was largely peaceful.
Rightwingers imply it was like the Rodney King riots.

The left doesn't seem to obsess about that as much as you do. One of your favorite memes is violent lefties. What was emphasized in your rightwing media? The massive amounts of people who were peaceful? Or the small number who were violent.

I think I know the answer, as per what the Police Commissioner stated.

Dumbass.

They arrested over 200 people for felonies.

And?

And they arrested over 200 liberals for felonies.

I know you're programmed and all...Did the police commissioner give you your order to believe the protests were peaceful?

I said it was largely peaceful.

I QUOTED AN ARTICLE WHERE THE POLICE COMMISSIONER SAID IT WAS LARGELY PEACEFUL.

Talk about programmed :cuckoo:

What violent unrest are you talking about? The inaugeral protests were largely peaceful.

These aren't the Watts Riots dude.

ONE nut shows ISIS material...

Reminds me of these NeoNazi Trump Supporters...
previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

I recall that photo. That was not a Trump rally. Those guys you see? THat's the WHOLE rally.

It is a White Supremacists rally. The little "iron crosses" on the shirts and in the middle of the flag? Dead give away.

The close in shots, that hides the fact that the media facing the "Rally" outnumbers the White Supremacists.

If you weren't trying to be dishonest, you need to be more careful where you get your info. Cause you were just lied to.

bbb
You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots

Kind of like your inference about the photo you posted. Were there over 200 arrested with them? How many police were injured?

You mean like the inference with the ISIS photo?

As far as not violent, there was violence with the Babe's Parade. Reporters were shove and verbally accosted. In the other Anarchist Ensemble in D.C. there was quite a bit of violence and property damage committed during your "peaceful protest". Just as I'm sure there was in other non-covered protests in different cities.

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

What exactly is "wholesale rioting"?
You people and your twisted logic is so entertaining...how does one lie to themself and self manipulate to the extent you do?
You must not have seen the limo lit on fire, the windows of businesses busted out, rocks and bottles thrown at police and bystanders, innocent people sucker punched, water thrown on ball attendees..etc etc?
Thanks for confirming how loony you whackos really are...you honestly believe that's all just a byproduct and 'relatively peaceful'...WTF is wrong with your majority...you can't all have major daddy issues?
One's perception is one's reality...you poor lost souls.

You're saying the DC Police Commissioner lied?

Like Libtards, the D.C. police commissioner certainly has motive to downplay the level of violence in a feeble attempt to save face and justify the thousands of security personnel.

Your own link says you're full of shit. Maybe you should read before linking there scooter.

Or not

bbb
You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots

Kind of like your inference about the photo you posted. Were there over 200 arrested with them? How many police were injured?

As far as not violent, there was violence with the Babe's Parade. Reporters were shove and verbally accosted. In the other Anarchist Ensemble in D.C. there was quite a bit of violence and property damage committed during your "peaceful protest". Just as I'm sure there was in other non-covered protests in different cities.

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

You people and your twisted logic is so entertaining...how does one lie to themself and self manipulate to the extent you do?
You must not have seen the limo lit on fire, the windows of businesses busted out, rocks and bottles thrown at police and bystanders, innocent people sucker punched, water thrown on ball attendees..etc etc?
Thanks for confirming how loony you whackos really are...you honestly believe that's all just a byproduct and 'relatively peaceful'...WTF is wrong with your majority...you can't all have major daddy issues?

Like Libtards, the D.C. police commissioner certainly has motive to downplay the level of violence in a feeble attempt to save face and justify the thousands of security personnel.

Wonder if they down played the violence at the Obama inauguration where they were told not to arrest anyone.

So does a group of NeoNazi's vowing to protect Trump.

Now it seems like you're trying to deflect.

There is a huge difference between people peacefully marching that you don't agree with (I don't either, by the way) and a protest by people that you do agree with that are showing ISIS related items; burning cars, newspaper machines, and trash cans; throwing smoke bombs and small explosives; injuring police officers; breaking business' windows and glass enclosed bus stops. How much of that took place with the neoNazi's, other than that from the Left towards them, or from those on the Right, as a whole, during Obama's coronations? And, BTW, how many Black Panthers, and other radical Black Liberation groups, marched in favor of Obama?

Also, when has Trump ever embraced the support he received from the Skinheads? Obama was constantly singing the praises of of many of the black groups that supported him.

Your assertion that the protest were largely peaceful holds little water. How large is "largely"? 51%? 60%? 75%? That still leaves up to 49% as violent. Admittedly, the women were peaceful, with the exception of jostling a few reporters and the verbal assaults that took place. During the one(s) on inauguration day, the protesters were not so peaceful

bbb

Wonder if they down played the violence at the Obama inauguration where they were told not to arrest anyone.

Okay, we're splitting hairs here. You're side stepping and obviously hiding behind the word "largely" and what others reported. So I ask you, strait up; is it a peaceful protest when limos are set on fire, windows of businesses are busted out, rocks and bottles are thrown at police, innocent people are suckered punched, water is thrown on ball attendees and more than 200 people are arrested charged with felonies? DO YOU CONSIDER THAT PEACEFUL?

bbb

Okay, we're splitting hairs here. You're side stepping and obviously hiding behind the word "largely" and what others reported. So I ask you, strait up; is it a peaceful protest when limos are set on fire, windows of businesses are busted out, rocks and bottles are thrown at police, innocent people are suckered punched, water is thrown on ball attendees and more than 200 people are arrested charged with felonies? DO YOU CONSIDER THAT PEACEFUL?

It's not fair to ask a question the media hasn't answered for them

Forum List

Back