PHOTOS: Anti-Trump Protester Displays ISIS Flag, Beheading Video

Scattered protests during President Obama's inauguration ceremonies

WASHINGTON (Scripps) - Scattered protest groups took to the streets during President Barack Obama's inauguration ceremonies Monday in efforts to end deadly military drones attacks, to promote the kingdom of God, to stop abortion and to guarantee gun rights.

They temporarily blocked traffic on Capitol Hill, smashed some windows in a pre-dawn incident and caused some localized commotions amid packed streets teeming with hundreds of thousands of spectators on the National Mall. But the demonstrations were lightly attended and, like most other inaugurations in recent years, drew scant response from authorities.

Thousands of police from dozens of law enforcement agencies made an impressive show of available force, including military-style vehicles parked at major street corners. But authorities generally turned a blind eye to the protests and declined to make arrests.

...Police reported the protesters ignored repeated requests to disperse and wagons were summoned. But a command sergeant told cops on scene to make no arrests in interest of not further blocking departing crowds headed for Union Station.

Police arrest more than 200 people as inauguration protests turn into violent riots

More than 200 people arrested, after turning a blind eye to the violence... so practically no rioting to speak of!

But I am glad to hear you condone/downplay it completely! Fits very well with your ideology.

The women's march exceeded 200,000 in Washington, DC. Not sure how big the anti-Trump inaugural protests were but I'm sure it was in thte
Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com
In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots :lol:

So how many conservative were arrested for felony riot charges after barry was elected?

So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

So facts are a diversion?

When you try to change the subject, yes.

In other words you dont like comparing zero arrests for rioting when barry was elected vs over 200 when Trump was elected.
I cant blame ya from running away from those facts but I can still laugh at ya.

Were the police told to not arrest anyone?

Scattered protests during President Obama's inauguration ceremonies

WASHINGTON (Scripps) - Scattered protest groups took to the streets during President Barack Obama's inauguration ceremonies Monday in efforts to end deadly military drones attacks, to promote the kingdom of God, to stop abortion and to guarantee gun rights.

They temporarily blocked traffic on Capitol Hill, smashed some windows in a pre-dawn incident and caused some localized commotions amid packed streets teeming with hundreds of thousands of spectators on the National Mall. But the demonstrations were lightly attended and, like most other inaugurations in recent years, drew scant response from authorities.

Thousands of police from dozens of law enforcement agencies made an impressive show of available force, including military-style vehicles parked at major street corners. But authorities generally turned a blind eye to the protests and declined to make arrests.

...Police reported the protesters ignored repeated requests to disperse and wagons were summoned. But a command sergeant told cops on scene to make no arrests in interest of not further blocking departing crowds headed for Union Station.

Police arrest more than 200 people as inauguration protests turn into violent riots

More than 200 people arrested, after turning a blind eye to the violence... so practically no rioting to speak of!

But I am glad to hear you condone/downplay it completely! Fits very well with your ideology.

Like I said - it's not the Watts Riots you're trying to make it out to be. Even the police said it was a largely peaceful demonstration but don't let that stop ya :)

240 felony rioting arrests is "peaceful"?

That is spin. The fact is that there were 240 riot arrests.

Anything past that is editorializing.

One could accurately report "a small percentage of the protestors were violent."

One cannot report the protests were peaceful, because 240 felony rioting arrests is by definition not peaceful.

The women's march exceeded 200,000 in Washington, DC. Not sure how big the anti-Trump inaugural protests were but I'm sure it was in thte
So how many conservative were arrested for felony riot charges after barry was elected?

So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

In other words you dont like comparing zero arrests for rioting when barry was elected vs over 200 when Trump was elected.

Apparently not,they arrested over 200 liberals.

You mean like the inference with the ISIS photo?

I dunno, but showing a photo of the ISIS flag and a video of a beheading seems pretty self-explanatory to me. Most Americans can't see a sane reason for displaying such items. What reason could there be to do that other than attempting to incite a riot?

Last edited:

During Obama's inauguration they were told not to arrest anyone.

I dunno, but showing a photo of the ISIS falg and a video of a beheading seems pretty self-explanatory to me. Most Americans can't see a sane reason for displaying such items. What reason could there be to do that other than attempting to incite a riot?

So does a group of NeoNazi's vowing to protect Trump.

240 felony rioting arrests is "peaceful"?

That is spin. The fact is that there were 240 riot arrests.

Anything past that is editorializing.

One could accurately report "a small percentage of the protestors were violent."

One cannot report the protests were peaceful, because 240 felony rioting arrests is by definition not peaceful.

One can accurately report that the protests were largely peaceful and that is what was reported. Accurately.

Now, if you dispute that, then go back to Obama's inauguration where there was also some violence but orders NOT to arrest anyone. Peaceful? Largely peaceful? "A small percentage of protesters were violent"?

What violent unrest are you talking about? The inaugeral protests were largely peaceful.

These aren't the Watts Riots dude.

ONE nut shows ISIS material...

Reminds me of these NeoNazi Trump Supporters...
previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Largely peaceful?:cuckoo:

According to WSJ and a bunch of others yes.

Not that I'd expect you guys to acknowledge that :)

You and your lying eyes....
Classic Gaslighting.

Are you actually insinuating that the left wing media wouldnt have delighted in exposing conservatives rioting and causing trouble?
You're a complete dumbass.

bbb
You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots

Kind of like your inference about the photo you posted. Were there over 200 arrested with them? How many police were injured?

As far as not violent, there was violence with the Babe's Parade. Reporters were shove and verbally accosted. In the other Anarchist Ensemble in D.C. there was quite a bit of violence and property damage committed during your "peaceful protest". Just as I'm sure there was in other non-covered protests in different cities.

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

What exactly is "wholesale rioting"?
You people and your twisted logic is so entertaining...how does one lie to themself and self manipulate to the extent you do?
You must not have seen the limo lit on fire, the windows of businesses busted out, rocks and bottles thrown at police and bystanders, innocent people sucker punched, water thrown on ball attendees..etc etc?
Thanks for confirming how loony you whackos really are...you honestly believe that's all just a byproduct and 'relatively peaceful'...WTF is wrong with your majority...you can't all have major daddy issues?
One's perception is one's reality...you poor lost souls.

What violent unrest are you talking about? The inaugeral protests were largely peaceful.

Largely peaceful?:cuckoo:

According to WSJ and a bunch of others yes.

Not that I'd expect you guys to acknowledge that :)

You and your lying eyes....
Classic Gaslighting.

I love it when you regressives try and take a position that you've already been busted for and try and apply it to conservatives.

bbb
You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots

Kind of like your inference about the photo you posted. Were there over 200 arrested with them? How many police were injured?

As far as not violent, there was violence with the Babe's Parade. Reporters were shove and verbally accosted. In the other Anarchist Ensemble in D.C. there was quite a bit of violence and property damage committed during your "peaceful protest". Just as I'm sure there was in other non-covered protests in different cities.

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

What exactly is "wholesale rioting"?
You people and your twisted logic is so entertaining...how does one lie to themself and self manipulate to the extent you do?
You must not have seen the limo lit on fire, the windows of businesses busted out, rocks and bottles thrown at police and bystanders, innocent people sucker punched, water thrown on ball attendees..etc etc?
Thanks for confirming how loony you whackos really are...you honestly believe that's all just a byproduct and 'relatively peaceful'...WTF is wrong with your majority...you can't all have major daddy issues?
One's perception is one's reality...you poor lost souls.

You're saying the DC Police Commissioner lied?

Are you actually insinuating that the left wing media wouldnt have delighted in exposing conservatives rioting and causing trouble?

The left doesn't seem to obsess about that as much as you do. One of your favorite memes is violent lefties. What was emphasized in your rightwing media? The massive amounts of people who were peaceful? Or the small number who were violent.

I think I know the answer, as per what the Police Commissioner stated.

Dumbass.

I'm sure poster has the evidence that for Obama's inaugurations in DC the police were told not to arrest anyone breaking the law during the event.

Where's that link, we're going to need it.

I'm sure poster has the evidence that for Obama's inaugurations in DC the police were told not to arrest anyone breaking the law during the event.

Where's that link, we're going to need it.

What the hell is it with you guys and your inability to READ? Come on - I posted the link and the article...:popcorn:

The left doesn't seem to obsess about that as much as you do. One of your favorite memes is violent lefties. What was emphasized in your rightwing media? The massive amounts of people who were peaceful? Or the small number who were violent.

Dumbass.

They arrested over 200 people for felonies.

Dumbass.

They arrested over 200 people for felonies.

And?

Not dismissing your claim but how do you know they're Nazi's? or Trump supporters even?...when I was growing up they were democrats..."yellow dog democrats" is what they called themselves...[I would vote for a yellow dog as long as he/she was a democrat]

Forum List

Back