PHOTOS: Anti-Trump Protester Displays ISIS Flag, Beheading Video

So does a group of NeoNazi's vowing to protect Trump.

Now it seems like you're trying to deflect.

There is a huge difference between people peacefully marching that you don't agree with (I don't either, by the way) and a protest by people that you do agree with that are showing ISIS related items; burning cars, newspaper machines, and trash cans; throwing smoke bombs and small explosives; injuring police officers; breaking business' windows and glass enclosed bus stops. How much of that took place with the neoNazi's, other than that from the Left towards them, or from those on the Right, as a whole, during Obama's coronations? And, BTW, how many Black Panthers, and other radical Black Liberation groups, marched in favor of Obama?

Also, when has Trump ever embraced the support he received from the Skinheads? Obama was constantly singing the praises of of many of the black groups that supported him.

Your assertion that the protest were largely peaceful holds little water. How large is "largely"? 51%? 60%? 75%? That still leaves up to 49% as violent. Admittedly, the women were peaceful, with the exception of jostling a few reporters and the verbal assaults that took place. During the one(s) on inauguration day, the protesters were not so peaceful

This where we need to put things in perspective. ONE person, supposedly showing an ISIS picture on his phone (according to Alex Jones, not exactly the most reputable of sources) and now it's "people" showing "ISIS related items".

So I posted a photo of NeoNazi's supporting Trump with the question - does that then mean that the Neo Nazi's are representative of Trump supporters?

Of course not. Just like this one guy with ISIS on his phone is not representative of the Anti-Trumpers.

Largely peaceful.

214 arrests, according to one article I read.

How many protestors were there? At least tens of thousands, representing a number of different groups including pro-Trump groups. The articles state that the trouble seemed to have been caused by one black clad anti-capitalist/anti-fascist group. 214 out of tens of thousands. Largely peaceful? Given the numbers I think that is an honest assessment.

The women's march exceeded 200,000 in Washington, DC. Not sure how big the anti-Trump inaugural protests were but I'm sure it was in thte
So what does that have to do with the fact that the demonstrations were largely peaceful? Oh wait - it's a diversion :)

So facts are a diversion?

When you try to change the subject, yes.

In other words you dont like comparing zero arrests for rioting when barry was elected vs over 200 when Trump was elected.
I cant blame ya from running away from those facts but I can still laugh at ya.

Were the police told to not arrest anyone?

Apparently not,they arrested over 200 liberals.

violent liberals

fixed it for ya

--LOL

You said the protest was "largely peaceful".
You can't back peddle and blame someone else for your stated opinion.
I know you're programmed and all...Did the police commissioner give you your order to believe the protests were peaceful?

I said it was largely peaceful.

I QUOTED AN ARTICLE WHERE THE POLICE COMMISSIONER SAID IT WAS LARGELY PEACEFUL.

Talk about programmed :cuckoo:

What exactly is "wholesale rioting"?
You people and your twisted logic is so entertaining...how does one lie to themself and self manipulate to the extent you do?
You must not have seen the limo lit on fire, the windows of businesses busted out, rocks and bottles thrown at police and bystanders, innocent people sucker punched, water thrown on ball attendees..etc etc?
Thanks for confirming how loony you whackos really are...you honestly believe that's all just a byproduct and 'relatively peaceful'...WTF is wrong with your majority...you can't all have major daddy issues?
One's perception is one's reality...you poor lost souls.

You're saying the DC Police Commissioner lied?

Like Libtards, the D.C. police commissioner certainly has motive to downplay the level of violence in a feeble attempt to save face and justify the thousands of security personnel.

Wonder if they down played the violence at the Obama inauguration where they were told not to arrest anyone.

Okay, we're splitting hairs here. You're side stepping and obviously hiding behind the word "largely" and what others reported. So I ask you, strait up; is it a peaceful protest when limos are set on fire, windows of businesses are busted out, rocks and bottles are thrown at police, innocent people are suckered punched, water is thrown on ball attendees and more than 200 people are arrested charged with felonies? DO YOU CONSIDER THAT PEACEFUL?

It's not fair to ask a question the media hasn't answered for them

:cuckoo:

As opposed to .... what? Pullling it out of thin air?

I know you're programmed and all...Did the police commissioner give you your order to believe the protests were peaceful?

bbb
You mean like the inference with the ISIS photo?

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

You people and your twisted logic is so entertaining...how does one lie to themself and self manipulate to the extent you do?
You must not have seen the limo lit on fire, the windows of businesses busted out, rocks and bottles thrown at police and bystanders, innocent people sucker punched, water thrown on ball attendees..etc etc?
Thanks for confirming how loony you whackos really are...you honestly believe that's all just a byproduct and 'relatively peaceful'...WTF is wrong with your majority...you can't all have major daddy issues?

Like Libtards, the D.C. police commissioner certainly has motive to downplay the level of violence in a feeble attempt to save face and justify the thousands of security personnel.

Wonder if they down played the violence at the Obama inauguration where they were told not to arrest anyone.

Okay, we're splitting hairs here. You're side stepping and obviously hiding behind the word "largely" and what others reported. So I ask you, strait up; is it a peaceful protest when limos are set on fire, windows of businesses are busted out, rocks and bottles are thrown at police, innocent people are suckered punched, water is thrown on ball attendees and more than 200 people are arrested charged with felonies? DO YOU CONSIDER THAT PEACEFUL?

bbb
You mean like the inference with the ISIS photo?

There is some violence in almost any extremely crowded and emotionally heated event - that's why police are out in force.

What I'm saying is - you are deliberately trying to make it sound like it was wholesale rioting when it wasn't. Even the DC police commissioner stated it was mostly peaceful.

It's a LARGELY peaceful protest when you are talking about tens of thousands of protestors. It's not splitting hairs. It's called accuracy, something you don't seem to care for.

Let me ask you this - in Obama's inauguration there were scattered protests, windows were smashed, police were told not to make any arrests.

Was it peaceful?
Was it violent?
Was it largely peaceful?

So facts are a diversion?

When you try to change the subject, yes.

In other words you dont like comparing zero arrests for rioting when barry was elected vs over 200 when Trump was elected.
I cant blame ya from running away from those facts but I can still laugh at ya.

Were the police told to not arrest anyone?

Apparently not,they arrested over 200 liberals.

violent liberals

fixed it for ya

--LOL

Appreciate it.

It's a LARGELY peaceful protest when you are talking about tens of thousands of protestors. It's not splitting hairs. It's called accuracy, something you don't seem to care for.

Let me ask you this - in Obama's inauguration there were scattered protests, windows were smashed, police were told not to make any arrests.

Was it peaceful?
Was it violent?
Was it largely peaceful?

Are you still going off your bullshit link that says otherwise?

Poor coyote....
upload_2017-1-22_22-6-55.png

Was it peaceful?
Was it violent?
Was it largely peaceful?

Right now we aren't talking about what may have been at an inauguration four years ago...you're desperately reaching and losing credibility fast.

Was it peaceful?
Was it violent?
Was it largely peaceful?

Right now we aren't talking about what may have been at an inauguration four years ago...you're desperately reaching and losing credibility fast.

If you took the time to read through the thread you would have realized that another poster already brought up the earlier inauguration for comparison of right vs left in this topic.

But, you're also ducking.

Can you answer the question?

I've given my answer, and I've backed my answer by what the police commissioner said.

240 people charged with felony rioting. Idiots.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com
In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots :lol:

But his is there point, they want to equate Anti Trump as violent...

It is his only hope... They will be going for the Hilter burning the Reichstag play...

Those guys could have been paid off and encourage by Russia indirectly...

Russia have something over Trump and his softening on them over the last 10 months has been obvious...

What I can't figure out yet is how are they goin to rig the numbers... I suspect he will keep the Job numbers high by borrowing and printinga crap load of money...
His other options are start a war(does the same thing borrow crap load of money) and/or have more repressive laws on the media...

I expect that he start banning Media organisation that ask hard questions... Look at the way they behaved over the crowd sizes over the weekend...
The two aides sent out were embarassing, Conway was going for 'Alternative Facts'...

240 people charged with felony rioting. Idiots.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com
In Washington, (Acting DC Police Chief) Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday's Women's March on Washington.
"We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city," he said.

You guys are trying to make it out like was the Rodney King riots :lol:

But his is there point, they want to equate Anti Trump as violent...

It is his only hope... They will be going for the Hilter burning the Reichstag play...

Those guys could have been paid off and encourage by Russia indirectly...

Russia have something over Trump and his softening on them over the last 10 months has been obvious...

What I can't figure out yet is how are they goin to rig the numbers... I suspect he will keep the Job numbers high by borrowing and printinga crap load of money...
His other options are start a war(does the same thing borrow crap load of money) and/or have more repressive laws on the media...

I expect that he start banning Media organisation that ask hard questions... Look at the way they behaved over the crowd sizes over the weekend...
The two aides sent out were embarassing, Conway was going for 'Alternative Facts'...

I am pissed the camps aren't opened yet. Maybe Trump is waiting until the first working day after the inauguration to open them.

I was "opposing" it to the obvious, "thinking of it for yourself", but "pulling it out of thin air" might be considered the same thing by some.

Based on what source of information?

Your imagination?
You were there?
The media?
OK, you have obviously had more to drink tonight than me...saaaaaaaaaalooooot

Hell,I'm half lit and I can still run circles around the roadkill otherwise known as the coyote.

I was "opposing" it to the obvious, "thinking of it for yourself", but "pulling it out of thin air" might be considered the same thing by some.

Based on what source of information?

Your imagination?C
You were there?
The media?
OK, you have obviously had more to drink tonight than me...saaaaaaaaaalooooot

Hell,I'm half lit and I can still run circles around the roadkill otherwise known as the coyote.
I'm on the "right" side > of half lit...we're all in this thing together, Trump has the potential to bury us...the other choice was someone who if she didn't marry bill clinton would be serving us our eggs at the local diner, instead, if the media is to be believed, she is the greatest candiate the democrats ever put forward...very very sad

Last edited:

Forum List

Back