Photo of NYC Skyline on Good Friday 1956 Shows How Much the US Has Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows the nation needs to embrace Christ and mandate prayer in our schools.

I just notice how people were dressed and groomed so much nicer in the 1950's than they are today. They also seemed to be happier and had an inner dignity that is gone for the most part. Now it is just that "heroin stare" at you, as if they died inside long ago.

Today, people simply don't care how they look. They then pierce and tattoo every part of their being, which is essentially body mutilation in my estimation and looks horrible. It used to be that only sailors got tattoos, but now everyone does it and is annoying, that and the pink hair.

It is the spiral downward into oblivion.

• Banned
I just notice how people were dressed and groomed so much nicer in the 1950's than they are today. They also seemed to be happier and had an inner dignity that is gone for the most part. Now it is just that "heroin stare" at you, as if they died inside long ago.

Today, people simply don't care how they look. They then pierce and tattoo every part of their being, which is essentially body mutilation in my estimation and looks horrible. It used to be that only sailors got tattoos, but now everyone does it and is annoying, that and the pink hair.

I agree with everything you said. This nation has lost its moral compass.

I agree with everything you said. This nation has lost its moral compass.
They have lost hope.
How many guys even have a suit and tie anymore, let alone understand the appropriateness of them in certain social situations?
Those are for the super elite and not their slaves whose lives they run.

The middle class is gone as Karl Marx once said it had to go.

Why do I feel that if you were living back then I bet you'd be complaining Elvis' hip-shaking was a spiral downward into oblivion.

Why do I feel that if you were living back then I bet you'd be complaining Elvis' hip-shaking was a spiral downward into oblivion.
Make your own observations.

Compare Hiroshima to Detroit then and now.

The top pictures are from Hiroshima, the bottom is from Detroit.

1711725942708.png

Pictures don't lie, people do.

As it is always the case with communists....

In 1995, O'Hair, her son Garth, and her granddaughter Robin disappeared from Austin, Texas. Initial speculation suggested the trio had absconded with hundreds of thousands of dollars from American Atheists coffers; in fact, the trio had been murdered by their former associates, and the bodies were not found until 2001.

I just notice how people were dressed and groomed so much nicer in the 1950's than they are today.
I was a teenager in the 1950s.

Our last peaceful decade.

You could walk downtown in any American city without being assaulted or robbed or murdered.

Heck! You could even ride public transportation in safety.

People knew to stay in their lane back then.

How many guys even have a suit and tie anymore, let alone understand the appropriateness of them in certain social situations?

I love the one Catholic church which celebrates the Traditional Latin Mass in my part of the state.

Men and boys wear suit and ties, women wear modest clothing and many of them veil, and children are almost always respectful and quiet.

It's worth making the 45 mile drive.

I love the one Catholic church which celebrates the Traditional Latin Mass in my part of the state.

Men and boys wear suit and ties, women wear modest clothing and many of them veil, and children are almost always respectful and quiet.

It's worth making the 45 mile drive.

The catholic church near me is overflow every Sunday, filled with Spanish-speakers and adorned with several signs opposing abortion as they all vote democrat.
(My spell checker doesn’t capitalize catholic)

The catholic church near me is overflow every Sunday, filled with Spanish-speakers and adorned with several signs opposing abortion as they all vote democrat.
(My spell checker doesn’t capitalize catholic)

Thank you for sharing that! The Hispanics are such faithful Catholics! My church includes one Spanish speaking family, even though there's a Spanish speaking church only about 20 miles from here.

God Bless Them!

Unfortunate that they vote dem. Everyone will eventually realize that voting dem is highly NOT Catholic.

Thank you for sharing that! The Hispanics are such faithful Catholics! My church includes one Spanish speaking family, even though there's a Spanish speaking church only about 20 miles from here.

God Bless Them!

Unfortunate that they vote dem. Everyone will eventually realize that voting dem is highly NOT Catholic.

You would think republicans would seize upon that but they don’t. Makes no sense.

You would think republicans would seize upon that but they don’t. Makes no sense.

Maybe they will eventually realize that the illegals are just being used by the dems as tools, as the blacks have been for so many decades. The blacks are waking up perforce. It will happen to the Hispanics eventually.

I pray for this.

Maybe they will eventually realize that the illegals are just being used by the dems as tools, as the blacks have been for so many decades. The blacks are waking up perforce. It will happen to the Hispanics eventually.

I pray for this.

Keep praying. It ain’t happening on the ground. Gov welfare money has too much influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back