The Immigration Crises Shows Just How Much Contempt America’s Establishment Has For Democracy

He gets more ctedit than he deserves

There were plenty of exceptions in the welfare reform bill

And much of the good stuff has been chipped away since

But I long for the good old days when democrats were no worse than bill clinton

After obama and biden we know how bad it can really be
Ah, you are confused.

Clinton could propose welfare reform because the economy was good enough for the able-bodied poor to find jobs.

Then Bush pretty much fucked up the economy, and when white people started finding themselves needed assistance, they rolled back those draconian provisions.

What we need is workfare to replace welfare, but that would upset a lot of rich people who benefit from the current system, and not poor people.

Ah, you are confused.

Clinton could propose welfare reform because the economy was good enough for the able-bodied poor to find jobs.

Then Bush pretty much fucked up the economy, and when white people started finding themselves needed assistance, they rolled back those draconian provisions.

What we need is workfare to replace welfare, but that would upset a lot of rich people who benefit from the current system, and not poor people.
Leaving all your lib spin aside you were telling us before how much the economy needs migrant workers but now you're telling us it doesent

Make up your mind

Leaving all your lib spin aside you were telling us before how much the economy needs migrant workers but now you're telling us it doesent
I believe i was making a reference to Mexico's economy and why it would behoove them to facilitate border crossings.

Frankly, if I were in charge of Mexico, I'd be doing all I could to help Migrants, for no other reason than to pay the USA back for all the shitty stuff we've done to them since 1836.

Forum List

Back