Philadelphia voted as #2 Place to visit for a vacation destination in US by.....

Who the fuck would want to go on vacation there?

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

I just can't figure out how Philadelphia would be number two, look at your link...that sounds fun on visiting some penitentiary..

probably because you've never been anywhere. philly happens to be a lot of fun and is one of our favorite places to take a short trip to.

For what , to buy crack?

Isn't there a big bell there?

That the lunatic libs might remove any day now? along with other statues nationwide?

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

I just can't figure out how Philadelphia would be number two, look at your link...that sounds fun on visiting some penitentiary..

Philly is BOOMING NOW!!! It has two downtown, a great night life, sizzling waterfront, tons of great restaurants, and Historic musems

Booming from gunfire.

That's only in the GHETTO. If you come here for vacation you will be in the NICE AREAS

Understand MONGO?

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

probably because you've never been anywhere. philly happens to be a lot of fun and is one of our favorite places to take a short trip to.

I have been everywhere in the US , some places a hundred or more times..philly is not a place I ever wanted to go and was only there 9 or 12 times conecting flights through.

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

what does gay sound like?

he sounds like the ignoramus he is.

Gay sounds like a hating ass man

not the gay people i know. now the homophobic rightwingnuts.... THEY sound hate-filled.

that said, the list you posted was pretty good. i've been to 7 of the 10 places and live in the 8th... that doesn't suck

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

not the gay people i know. now the homophobic rightwingnuts.... THEY sound hate-filled.

that said, the list you posted was pretty good. i've been to 7 of the 10 places and live in the 8th... that doesn't suck

I;m surprised chicago wasn't on the top 10

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

it probably falls after the places on the list. i mean maui? oahu? new york? new orleans? san francisco? philly? i'd pick any of those over cihcago.

my husband liked rush street when he went there on business, though.

You sound mad and gay

it probably falls after the places on the list. i mean maui? oahu? new york? new orleans? san francisco? philly? i'd pick any of those over cihcago.

what's wrong with Chicago? They have a beach downtown, nice boat tour and a HUGE DOWNTOWN

what's wrong with Chicago? They have a beach downtown, nice boat tour and a HUGE DOWNTOWN

again, i've never been. but look at the other places on the list. only so many can be in the top 10. it probably came close to the top though.

Two of my kids live in the Chicago area so I visit Chicago often. I've had a lot of fun there.

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

Philly is BOOMING NOW!!! It has two downtown, a great night life, sizzling waterfront, tons of great restaurants, and Historic musems
Sounds like a great place to max out one's credit cards.

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

Sounds like a great place to max out one's credit cards.

I hope to max out my credit card on Saturday treating a cute young thing to donnet5

Forum List

Back