Philadelphia voted as #2 Place to visit for a vacation destination in US by.....

US News and World Report. Philly is BIG TIME!!!

http://travel.usnews.com/rankings/best-usa-vacations/

If your into that enjoy.

Big time ghett.

Philthadelphia.

PittsburghatDawn.jpg

Who the fuck would want to go on vacation there?

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

I just can't figure out how Philadelphia would be number two, look at your link...that sounds fun on visiting some penitentiary..

Philly is BOOMING NOW!!! It has two downtown, a great night life, sizzling waterfront, tons of great restaurants, and Historic musems

US News and World Report. Philly is BIG TIME!!!

http://travel.usnews.com/rankings/best-usa-vacations/

If your into that enjoy.

Big time ghett.

Philthadelphia.

View attachment 134477

you talking about the OLD philly from the 80's

No pal.

"It has the highest violent crime rate of the ten American cities with a population greater than 1 million residents, as well as the highest poverty rate among these cities. It has been included in real estate analytics company NeighborhoodScout's "Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in America" list every year since it has been compiled. "

Crime in Philadelphia - Wikipedia

Why is Philly's homicide rate going up?

If you chose to brave it:

rolling stops

lots of ammo

body armor

have your party standardize of ammo so you can share

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

I just can't figure out how Philadelphia would be number two, look at your link...that sounds fun on visiting some penitentiary..

Philly is BOOMING NOW!!! It has two downtown, a great night life, sizzling waterfront, tons of great restaurants, and Historic musems

Booming from gunfire.

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

Booming from gunfire.

That's only in the GHETTO. If you come here for vacation you will be in the NICE AREAS

Understand MONGO?

For what , to buy crack?

You sound mad and gay

Booming from gunfire.

That's only in the GHETTO. If you come here for vacation you will be in the NICE AREAS

Understand MONGO?

I have had to travel to the concrete jungle far too many times.

There may be a few block by the harbor that they stay on top of cleaning up the hypodermic needles, spent brass, used baggies. Wash the blood down regularly.

If you end up on foot, a graffiti style camouflage is highly effective.

You sound mad and gay

Booming from gunfire.

Understand MONGO?

There may be a few block by the harbor that they stay on top of cleaning up the hypodermic needles, spent brass, used baggies. Wash the blood down regularly.

when u come to philly just don't go to the HOOD

Booming from gunfire.

Understand MONGO?

when u come to philly just don't go to the HOOD

That is why you leave.

And don't stop until after valley forge

Forum List

Back