Peterson Thinks it's Funny!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
This is for the alleged murder of wife #3:

Peterson jokes on way to court - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

LOCKPORT, Ill. - Drew Peterson's third wife will have a chance to "testify from the grave" under an Illinois law passed amid the media frenzy over his missing fourth wife, but some say prosecutors could be on shaky legal ground if they plan to build their murder case around that testimony.

Peterson appeared in court Friday, the day after he was charged with killing Kathleen Savio, his third wife who was found dead in a dry bathtub in 2004 with a gash on the back of her head.

Wearing a red jumpsuit, the 55-year-old Peterson showed off his handcuffed hands and told reporters: "Three squares a day and this spiffy outfit. Look at all this bling." A judge postponed his arraignment until May 18 because no Peterson attorneys were present at the hearing.

Note to self:

Never date a man with the last name of Peterson.

This guy is a scumbag

What makes you say that? The case against this guy is full of holes. I wouldn't take it to court. There is simply media pressure driving this case. He may be a piece of shit, but it doesn't make him guilty.

Actually, he IS a piece of shit, and I hope the fucker gets shanked in prison in the next month and goes to the morgue.

Tell me again how a person slips and falls and kills themselves in a DRY FUCKING TUB?

This guy is a scumbag

What makes you say that? The case against this guy is full of holes. I wouldn't take it to court. There is simply media pressure driving this case. He may be a piece of shit, but it doesn't make him guilty.

I wouldn't let my daughter date him...doesn't logic tell you that when one or two wives get dead especially young ones there is reason to believe him is not innocent.. from what I've heard the one who supposedly drowned in the bathtub did it in a tub with no water??? now before you say it,, I know cases aren't tried on logic but many are tried and won on circumstantial evidence.. aren't they.. I would be interested in hearing what the holes are,, why do you think they cannot win?

This guy is a scumbag

I wouldn't let my daughter date him...doesn't logic tell you that when one or two wives get dead especially young ones there is reason to believe him is not innocent.. from what I've heard the one who supposedly drowned in the bathtub did it in a tub with no water??? now before you say it,, I know cases aren't tried on logic but many are tried and won on circumstantial evidence.. aren't they.. I would be interested in hearing what the holes are,, why do you think they cannot win?

No. Logioc tells me to follow evidence. Call it a belief in the principle that you are innocent until proven guilty. This guy will more than likely get off, because the case against him is weak at best. I would characterize it as piss poor. They have zero physical evidence that actually links him to the crime. The indictment is a theory, its sights no eye witnesses and no physical evidence of substance. It gives a motive. It goes beyond circumstantial evidence and into the realm of motive and theory. That is it. One piece of the prosecutorial trifecta. That makes it a weak case. If he is convicted, it will be on emotion, not on evidence.

And no, I wouldn't let my daughter date him, but that still doesn't make him gulity.

Know what I thought was the funniest thing?

It seems that when he was arrested on Thursday, he had a plane ticket to go to Reno and from there, to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, where he was going to get a job and star on HBO's reality show "Cathouse".

Unfortunately for him, HBO told the Moonlight Bunny Ranch that if Peterson started to work there, they were going to cancel the series.

And then, the cops decided to make sure that Peterson didn't leave the state, and when they found out about his ticket, that's when they decided to arrest him.

I hope the fucker rots in jail. Yes, he hasn't been proven guilty yet, but, I've followed this story pretty closely ever since his 4th wife disappeared, and he damn sure doesn't appear innocent.

Like I said.........I hope the dirty fucker gets shanked in prison.

Forum List

Back