Peterson Thinks it's Funny!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by random3434, May 8, 2009.

1. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    This is for the alleged murder of wife #3:

Peterson jokes on way to court - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

Note to self:

Never date a man with the last name of Peterson.

2. submarinepainter

submarinepainter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32
    This guy is a scumbag

3. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    What makes you say that? The case against this guy is full of holes. I wouldn't take it to court. There is simply media pressure driving this case. He may be a piece of shit, but it doesn't make him guilty.

4. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Actually, he IS a piece of shit, and I hope the fucker gets shanked in prison in the next month and goes to the morgue.

Tell me again how a person slips and falls and kills themselves in a DRY FUCKING TUB?

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,638

I wouldn't let my daughter date him...doesn't logic tell you that when one or two wives get dead especially young ones there is reason to believe him is not innocent.. from what I've heard the one who supposedly drowned in the bathtub did it in a tub with no water??? now before you say it,, I know cases aren't tried on logic but many are tried and won on circumstantial evidence.. aren't they.. I would be interested in hearing what the holes are,, why do you think they cannot win?

6. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    No. Logioc tells me to follow evidence. Call it a belief in the principle that you are innocent until proven guilty. This guy will more than likely get off, because the case against him is weak at best. I would characterize it as piss poor. They have zero physical evidence that actually links him to the crime. The indictment is a theory, its sights no eye witnesses and no physical evidence of substance. It gives a motive. It goes beyond circumstantial evidence and into the realm of motive and theory. That is it. One piece of the prosecutorial trifecta. That makes it a weak case. If he is convicted, it will be on emotion, not on evidence.

And no, I wouldn't let my daughter date him, but that still doesn't make him gulity.

7. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,408
    Know what I thought was the funniest thing?

It seems that when he was arrested on Thursday, he had a plane ticket to go to Reno and from there, to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, where he was going to get a job and star on HBO's reality show "Cathouse".

Unfortunately for him, HBO told the Moonlight Bunny Ranch that if Peterson started to work there, they were going to cancel the series.

And then, the cops decided to make sure that Peterson didn't leave the state, and when they found out about his ticket, that's when they decided to arrest him.

I hope the fucker rots in jail. Yes, he hasn't been proven guilty yet, but, I've followed this story pretty closely ever since his 4th wife disappeared, and he damn sure doesn't appear innocent.

Like I said.........I hope the dirty fucker gets shanked in prison.