Peter Strzok's Bleak Future

The Dumpy-Trumpies and far-right-heads on this thread really don't have the right to even say the man's name. As he's done more to protect them than they will ever know. He's a bigger patriot than you'll ever be.

But sick Hannity and Nunes have engaged in the modern day McCarthyism and the angry little people in the hate bubble feel empowered to join in the "fun".

The irony of calling the Special Counsel a "witch hunt"...

What a sick, sad state of affairs.

You're like a bunch of fat drunks sitting in the stands yelling at the QB--an elite athlete, a millionaire. You have nothing in your lives. You've done noting of value with your lives, now the internet gives you a place to pretend you matter.

You don't.
Deep state people suck ass...

strzok's future is immaterial to that which is going to happen to the Trumpers and the GOP.

Watch Tom Horn blame it on Rosenstein and Mueller. :)

Here Jake pretends he's predicting what I'll do after I do it and he adds the claim to an earlier post.
rolleyes.gif
Here is Tom lying like a normal Trumper.

I posted: Watch Tom Horn blame it on Rosenstein and Mueller. There was no prediction. It was a fact.

Note:

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is. You live in the alternate universe of CNN and the rest of the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

For those living in the real world, does Strzok:

1) Go to Jail;

2) Turn, sing like a lark, and go into Witness Protection; or

3) Turn, sing like a lark, and get Arkancided.

It is incomprehensible that he still has a job with the FBI. Aggravated Stupidity alone should have gotten him fired. Adultery compromised him; made him subject to blackmail, and was against FBI Policy for that reason. Great political animus for one presidential candidate he was investigating (Trump) and idolatrous affection for another (Clinton) disqualified him, yet he stayed on both for as long as he could and appears to have involved himself in seral acts of Sedition.

Did I mention rank Stupidity piled on top of benumbing Idiocy?

In a fair world he is the Most Fired Asshole EVER----yet he is still there. There must be a reason. I have seen it claimed that an FBI Agent cannot take the Fifth without being fired and loosing all benefits. All these Federal Bureaucrat Turds ever think about are their bloated Pensions. So, that may be a possible explanation---the good guys are keeping him around to testify. But, it seems flimsy.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on why Peter Strzok still has a job and on his long term Future.

I see only Jail; Witness Protection; or Arkancided.

Are there other possibilities?
Why can't the guy just get fired like any other employee caught doing highly inappropriate stuff at work? Jail? Are you crazy?
I have been wondering myself, though, why he wasn't fired on the spot, and her too. My only theory is that Mueller was afraid if they were too pissed off they might leak something about the investigation.
Does that make any sense?

strzok's future is immaterial to that which is going to happen to the Trumpers and the GOP.

Watch Tom Horn blame it on Rosenstein and Mueller. :)

Here Jake pretends he's predicting what I'll do after I do it and he adds the claim to an earlier post.
rolleyes.gif
Here is Tom lying like a normal Trumper.

I posted: Watch Tom Horn blame it on Rosenstein and Mueller. There was no prediction. It was a fact.
Oh a Jake post, full of bullshit and no facts or links.....typical jakey

Yes

Following the September 11th Attacks of 2001, the federal government feared that terrorist networks were very real threats, and that if left unchecked, would lead to further insurrection. As a result, Congress enacted the Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (USA PATRIOT) Act of 2001, Pub. L. No. 107-56, 115 Stat. 272. Among other things, the act increases the president's authority to seize the property of individuals and organizations that the president determines have planned, authorized, aided, or engaged in hostilities or attacks against the United States

Yes

Following the September 11th Attacks of 2001, the federal government feared that terrorist networks were very real threats, and that if left unchecked, would lead to further insurrection. As a result, Congress enacted the Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (USA PATRIOT) Act of 2001, Pub. L. No. 107-56, 115 Stat. 272. Among other things, the act increases the president's authority to seize the property of individuals and organizations that the president determines have planned, authorized, aided, or engaged in hostilities or attacks against the United States
Yet the investigation says that their clearly inappropriate behavior did not impact the results of the investigation or even how he individually conducted his work. Strzok was clearly showing off for his girlfriend, bragging about stuff he had no power whatever to accomplish. She was starry eyed at his manliness until November 9. LOL

Note:

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is. You live in the alternate universe of CNN and the rest of the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

1) Go to Jail;

It is incomprehensible that he still has a job with the FBI. Aggravated Stupidity alone should have gotten him fired. Adultery compromised him; made him subject to blackmail, and was against FBI Policy for that reason. Great political animus for one presidential candidate he was investigating (Trump) and idolatrous affection for another (Clinton) disqualified him, yet he stayed on both for as long as he could and appears to have involved himself in seral acts of Sedition.

In a fair world he is the Most Fired Asshole EVER----yet he is still there. There must be a reason. I have seen it claimed that an FBI Agent cannot take the Fifth without being fired and loosing all benefits. All these Federal Bureaucrat Turds ever think about are their bloated Pensions. So, that may be a possible explanation---the good guys are keeping him around to testify. But, it seems flimsy.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on why Peter Strzok still has a job and on his long term Future.

Why can't the guy just get fired like any other employee caught doing highly inappropriate stuff at work? Jail? Are you crazy?
I have been wondering myself, though, why he wasn't fired on the spot, and her too. My only theory is that Mueller was afraid if they were too pissed off they might leak something about the investigation.

Wondering that myself, got no answers. I thought a person that high up could and should be fired for exhibiting that kind of bias, which throws doubt on the FBI's reputation for impartiality. True, they never found hard evidence that he actually did anything wrong, but even the appearance of bias to that degree ought to have lead to his dismissal. At least IMHO, but it didn't. All I can see is this guy being kept to find and remove any damaging evidence that makes the FBI look any worse than it already does. Who would know better than him where to do that?

Right now, it looks like the so-called deep state still taking care of it's own. When do we start draining that swamp?

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

The IG report says there was no evidence that politics played any role in the investigation. NO EVIDENCE. Trump also cheated on his wife so jail him as well.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Wondering that myself, got no answers. I thought a person that high up could and should be fired for exhibiting that kind of bias, which throws doubt on the FBI's reputation for impartiality. True, they never found hard evidence that he actually did anything wrong, but even the appearance of bias to that degree ought to have lead to his dismissal. At least IMHO, but it didn't. All I can see is this guy being kept to find and remove any damaging evidence that makes the FBI look any worse than it already does. Who would know better than him where to do that?

Right now, it looks like the so-called deep state still taking care of it's own. When do we start draining that swamp?

Guess what. FBI agents are allowed to participate in the political process. There is no deep state except in your pointy head.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Guess what. FBI agents are allowed to participate in the political process. There is no deep state except in your pointy head.

Of course they are, at a private level. He could have voted for whomever he wanted. But, talking about preventing Trump from winning and insurance policies if he does win, he crossed a line.

The O. P. from February---STILL APPLIES, except, we may have a few Democrats who are starting to WAKE UP.

And we now know more---thanks to Horowitz, and No thanks to the corrupt DOJ.

Today we know that right after Peter Strzok (absolutely the stupidest piece of shit in history) took over the newly opened fraudulent investigation onto the Trump Campaign, he assured his worried paramour that "WE WON'T LET HIM BE PRESIDENT." (Even that Turd Jake Tapper is stunned.)

This was about two weeks before he talked to "Andy" McCabe about implementing an Insurance Policy in unlikely event that Trump won.

We have had a long nightmare into a thing called ObamaWorld...which when we read about Peter Struck...we have to wonder how close that was to becoming like Stalin World. And it is damn well time to get back to being America.

He NEVER leaked the fact that the Trump campaign was under investigation either. If he was so adamant about stopping Trump he would have done so.

We are still in a nightmare called Trump World which is as bad as Stalin World. The flag and anthem have been perverted into weapons to be used against Americans. We are becoming a country with authoritarians in charge.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

A. Pointy head? Fuck you.

B. Sure they are, but they are not allowed to bring discredit to the FBI, which Strzok definitely did.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Of course they are, at a private level. He could have voted for whomever he wanted. But, talking about preventing Trump from winning and insurance policies if he does win, he crossed a line.

It crossed no line. The fact that he did not cross the line in his official capacity is what counts. He was in a position to make trouble for Trump if he wanted. He knew of the fact that the Trump campaign was under investigation and played a role in the re-opening of the Clinton e-mail investigation.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Added: Maybe the real reason Strzok still has a job in the FBI is because he has some incriminating evidence against somebody higher up. A lot higher up. Or at least some very embarrassing evidence. It's a wild guess but makes some sense.

Last edited:
Note:

1) Go to Jail;

A. Pointy head? Fuck you.

B. Sure they are, but they are not allowed to bring discredit to the FBI, which Strzok definitely did.

Yes pointy headed. He showed no bias in his work. He supported decisions that helped Clinton and helped Trump. He played it right down the middle.

He has brought no discredit to the FBI. Trump is the one who is bringing discredit to the FBI. He is determined to burn the house down to save himself. Trump is the swamp creature that needs to be drained.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Why should they be fired. Saying you oppose Trump is no reason for being fired. I see TDS taking hold.

Forum List

Back