Told you so…

• Banned
Of course these people are going to vote for progressives if there if they are let in Scott free...
Letting people go to the front of the line for no reason at all like they are with DACA is cronyism.
Immigration is a privilege not a right

Progressives just want more votes from stupidly uninformed freeloaders... lol

DACA Recipient Speaks Out Against Democrats On Immigration: 'They Have Been Using Us As Pawns'

Are you saying Dems are out to steal the white trash southern vote away from the GOP?

NEGATIVE...
I’d say use the statistics shown below to find out who the DNC will sell their asses for. Simple shit for third graders.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent
fertility19802013_b.png

DACA Recipient Speaks Out Against Democrats On Immigration: 'They Have Been Using Us As Pawns'

Are you saying Dems are out to steal the white trash southern vote away from the GOP?

NEGATIVE...
I’d say use the statistics shown below to find out who the DNC will sell their asses for. Simple shit for third graders.

The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent
fertility19802013_b.png
You said stupid uniformed freeloaders...

I wouldn't call urban non-whites those things, but I assumed that's who you meant.

But you also said "MORE"... so if the Dems already have the urban vote, then where they go to find more ...

Stupid.

Uniformed.

Freeloaders.

Way down south, in dixie...

You forgot to mention addicted to meth and Oxy -- white crack.

NEGATIVE...

The black population:
fertility19802013_b.png
Lol
The federal government and their political correctness/affirmative-action have pretty much destroyed the Indian nations. Fact

NEGATIVE...

The black population:
fertility19802013_b.png
You said stupid uniformed freeloaders...

I wouldn't call urban non-whites those things, but I assumed that's who you meant.

But you also said "MORE"... so if the Dems already have the urban vote, then where they go to find more ...

Stupid.

Uniformed.

Freeloaders.

Way down south, in dixie...

You forgot to mention addicted to meth and Oxy -- white crack.

You make no sense homo...we’re speaking English here...not wetback or jigaboo. Try again

Considering that without the democrats that they'd be deported back to fucking Mexico. Well, this just shows why democrats are wasting political capital on this issue at a time when we should be fighting for the American people. On real issues like the safetynet, workers rights, workers pay and infrastructure.

Forum List

Back