Peter Strzok's Bleak Future

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is.

Peter P. Strzok II is a United States Federal Bureau of Investigation agent. Strzok was the Chief of the Counterespionage Section during the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server.
who is psychologically abusive to his wife

Peter P. Strzok II is a United States Federal Bureau of Investigation agent. Strzok was the Chief of the Counterespionage Section during the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server.
What a shame...has he been convicted of such?

What a shame...
which would be like me sneaking into that garden of yours and spreading bravo around

What a shame...
which would be like me sneaking into that garden of yours and spreading bravo around
What about echo and charlie along with foxtrot and alpha?

The big fish are immune from prosecution, Hillary, Comey, and the top dogs. Strzok on the other hand may become the sacrificial lamb.

What a shame...

What a shame...
here, drink a little of this, you need it

hero_MoventoPotatoes.ashx

The Dumpy-Trumpies and far-right-heads on this thread really don't have the right to even say the man's name. As he's done more to protect them than they will ever know. He's a bigger patriot than you'll ever be.

But sick Hannity and Nunes have engaged in the modern day McCarthyism and the angry little people in the hate bubble feel empowered to join in the "fun".

The irony of calling the Special Counsel a "witch hunt"...

What a sick, sad state of affairs.

You're like a bunch of fat drunks sitting in the stands yelling at the QB--an elite athlete, a millionaire. You have nothing in your lives. You've done noting of value with your lives, now the internet gives you a place to pretend you matter.

You don't.

Note:

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is. You live in the alternate universe of CNN and the rest of the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

For those living in the real world, does Strzok:

1) Go to Jail;

2) Turn, sing like a lark, and go into Witness Protection; or

3) Turn, sing like a lark, and get Arkancided.

It is incomprehensible that he still has a job with the FBI. Aggravated Stupidity alone should have gotten him fired. Adultery compromised him; made him subject to blackmail, and was against FBI Policy for that reason. Great political animus for one presidential candidate he was investigating (Trump) and idolatrous affection for another (Clinton) disqualified him, yet he stayed on both for as long as he could and appears to have involved himself in seral acts of Sedition.

Did I mention rank Stupidity piled on top of benumbing Idiocy?

In a fair world he is the Most Fired Asshole EVER----yet he is still there. There must be a reason. I have seen it claimed that an FBI Agent cannot take the Fifth without being fired and loosing all benefits. All these Federal Bureaucrat Turds ever think about are their bloated Pensions. So, that may be a possible explanation---the good guys are keeping him around to testify. But, it seems flimsy.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on why Peter Strzok still has a job and on his long term Future.

I see only Jail; Witness Protection; or Arkancided.

Are there other possibilities?
The Strzok who sent the memo advising the Clinton investigation be reopend?

That guy.

He is fine. You are weird.

Game Over – Judge Jeanine Interview With HPSCI Rep. Chris Stewart…
Bill Priestap is cooperating.

When you understand how central E.W. “Bill” Priestap was to the entire 2016/2017 ‘Russian Conspiracy Operation‘, the absence of his name, amid all others, created a curiosity. I wrote a twitter thread about him last year and wrote about him extensively, because it seemed unfathomable his name has not been a part of any of the recent story-lines.
If this pans out his future is indeed dark and dreary

The Dumpy-Trumpies and far-right-heads on this thread really don't have the right to even say the man's name. As he's done more to protect them than they will ever know. He's a bigger patriot than you'll ever be.

But sick Hannity and Nunes have engaged in the modern day McCarthyism and the angry little people in the hate bubble feel empowered to join in the "fun".

The irony of calling the Special Counsel a "witch hunt"...

What a sick, sad state of affairs.

You're like a bunch of fat drunks sitting in the stands yelling at the QB--an elite athlete, a millionaire. You have nothing in your lives. You've done noting of value with your lives, now the internet gives you a place to pretend you matter.

You don't.

In internet lingo, I believe this is known as a Deflection, in this case a Hysterical Screaming Little Bitch Deflection.

Does not pretend to address the O. P. Runs from it.

Instead, throws broad and unimaginative insults toward anyone and everyone who believes differently....like a little bitch.

As the Don would say: Sad.

Good to see you've at least heard of Nunes. He is one of the White Hats who is fighting the good fight to save the Country.

Are you comfortable supporting the Machiavellian machinations of Leaker and Liar Adam Schifforbrains?

The O. P. from February---STILL APPLIES, except, we may have a few Democrats who are starting to WAKE UP.

And we now know more---thanks to Horowitz, and No thanks to the corrupt DOJ.

Today we know that right after Peter Strzok (absolutely the stupidest piece of shit in history) took over the newly opened fraudulent investigation onto the Trump Campaign, he assured his worried paramour that "WE WON'T LET HIM BE PRESIDENT." (Even that Turd Jake Tapper is stunned.)

This was about two weeks before he talked to "Andy" McCabe about implementing an Insurance Policy in unlikely event that Trump won.

We have had a long nightmare into a thing called ObamaWorld...which when we read about Peter Struck...we have to wonder how close that was to becoming like Stalin World. And it is damn well time to get back to being America.

I have brought these points up myself.

Had he opposed hitlery his (estranged)? spouse would be getting hassled for interviews and tv crews camped out on the lawns of his family.
is his last name actually pronounced "Stroke"?

It's pronounced "strok". The "z" is silent.

I had a college professor who wrote his name on the board as "Dr. Pen3rod". Finally, one student gathered the testicular fortitude to ask him about his name. He said, "Just the way it is spelled, except the 3 is silent."

Wow...Wikipedia to the rescue...LOL.
And is it in anyway incorrect?

No, the fact that you had to look it up is pathetic!

strzok's future is immaterial to that which is going to happen to the Trumpers and the GOP.

Watch Tom Horn blame it on Rosenstein and Mueller. :)

Last edited:
What criminal act did he do?

We could ask Rosenstein (supposedly a "republican" like Mueller) but he won't tell us...it's a secret and Rod loves his secrets and won't share them....even with his boss....Rod ain't long for the DOJ either.

Note:

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is. You live in the alternate universe of CNN and the rest of the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

What "bleak future" for Strzok?

Strzok will be hailed as a hero, much like Anita Hill or Mumia or Stokely Carmichael.

Someone that "stuck it to the man" for the advancement of Ultraliberalism.

strzok's future is immaterial to that which is going to happen to the Trumpers and the GOP.

Watch Tom Horn blame it on Rosenstein and Mueller. :)

Here Jake pretends he's predicting what I'll do after I do it and he adds the claim to an earlier post.
rolleyes.gif

Note:

For those living in the real world, does Strzok:

1) Go to Jail;

2) Turn, sing like a lark, and go into Witness Protection; or

3) Turn, sing like a lark, and get Arkancided.

It is incomprehensible that he still has a job with the FBI. Aggravated Stupidity alone should have gotten him fired. Adultery compromised him; made him subject to blackmail, and was against FBI Policy for that reason. Great political animus for one presidential candidate he was investigating (Trump) and idolatrous affection for another (Clinton) disqualified him, yet he stayed on both for as long as he could and appears to have involved himself in seral acts of Sedition.

Did I mention rank Stupidity piled on top of benumbing Idiocy?

In a fair world he is the Most Fired Asshole EVER----yet he is still there. There must be a reason. I have seen it claimed that an FBI Agent cannot take the Fifth without being fired and loosing all benefits. All these Federal Bureaucrat Turds ever think about are their bloated Pensions. So, that may be a possible explanation---the good guys are keeping him around to testify. But, it seems flimsy.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on why Peter Strzok still has a job and on his long term Future.

I see only Jail; Witness Protection; or Arkancided.

Are there other possibilities?

Maybe he can become Colbert's personal pre-show fluffer.

Forum List

Back