Peter Strzok's Bleak Future

The FBI was OBVIOUSLY biased. Only a sick retard would deny that fact. What is hilarious and sad at the same time is Manafort is in jail without a trial for allegedly texting a personal associate about a personal issue while Stok/stroke directly attacked our democracy, tried to overturn our election, and is still employed by the FBI. That in itself demonstrates the Swamp madness still in existence.

The mere fact this ass was on Mueller's investigation team taints the entire investigation. just saying.

Yes

Following the September 11th Attacks of 2001, the federal government feared that terrorist networks were very real threats, and that if left unchecked, would lead to further insurrection. As a result, Congress enacted the Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (USA PATRIOT) Act of 2001, Pub. L. No. 107-56, 115 Stat. 272. Among other things, the act increases the president's authority to seize the property of individuals and organizations that the president determines have planned, authorized, aided, or engaged in hostilities or attacks against the United States
The President has done that, not Strzok. So Donnie little hands can seize himself.

Yes

Following the September 11th Attacks of 2001, the federal government feared that terrorist networks were very real threats, and that if left unchecked, would lead to further insurrection. As a result, Congress enacted the Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (USA PATRIOT) Act of 2001, Pub. L. No. 107-56, 115 Stat. 272. Among other things, the act increases the president's authority to seize the property of individuals and organizations that the president determines have planned, authorized, aided, or engaged in hostilities or attacks against the United States
Yet the investigation says that their clearly inappropriate behavior did not impact the results of the investigation or even how he individually conducted his work. Strzok was clearly showing off for his girlfriend, bragging about stuff he had no power whatever to accomplish. She was starry eyed at his manliness until November 9. LOL
he should never have been added to Mueller's investigation team ever!!!!!!!! taints the entire thing. throw everything out. bias is bias and isn't what I want from an agency of my government. the fact it doesn't bother you is sad as an american.

Note:

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is. You live in the alternate universe of CNN and the rest of the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

For those living in the real world, does Strzok:

1) Go to Jail;

2) Turn, sing like a lark, and go into Witness Protection; or

3) Turn, sing like a lark, and get Arkancided.

It is incomprehensible that he still has a job with the FBI. Aggravated Stupidity alone should have gotten him fired. Adultery compromised him; made him subject to blackmail, and was against FBI Policy for that reason. Great political animus for one presidential candidate he was investigating (Trump) and idolatrous affection for another (Clinton) disqualified him, yet he stayed on both for as long as he could and appears to have involved himself in seral acts of Sedition.

Did I mention rank Stupidity piled on top of benumbing Idiocy?

In a fair world he is the Most Fired Asshole EVER----yet he is still there. There must be a reason. I have seen it claimed that an FBI Agent cannot take the Fifth without being fired and loosing all benefits. All these Federal Bureaucrat Turds ever think about are their bloated Pensions. So, that may be a possible explanation---the good guys are keeping him around to testify. But, it seems flimsy.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on why Peter Strzok still has a job and on his long term Future.

I see only Jail; Witness Protection; or Arkancided.

Are there other possibilities?
Why can't the guy just get fired like any other employee caught doing highly inappropriate stuff at work? Jail? Are you crazy?
I have been wondering myself, though, why he wasn't fired on the spot, and her too. My only theory is that Mueller was afraid if they were too pissed off they might leak something about the investigation.
Does that make any sense?

Wondering that myself, got no answers. I thought a person that high up could and should be fired for exhibiting that kind of bias, which throws doubt on the FBI's reputation for impartiality. True, they never found hard evidence that he actually did anything wrong, but even the appearance of bias to that degree ought to have lead to his dismissal. At least IMHO, but it didn't. All I can see is this guy being kept to find and remove any damaging evidence that makes the FBI look any worse than it already does. Who would know better than him where to do that?

Right now, it looks like the so-called deep state still taking care of it's own. When do we start draining that swamp?

Guess what. FBI agents are allowed to participate in the political process. There is no deep state except in your pointy head.

A. Pointy head? Fuck you.

B. Sure they are, but they are not allowed to bring discredit to the FBI, which Strzok definitely did.
Well, Pointy, notify the DOJ or FBI IGs. Oh, wait. IOW, Your fears are not justified.

Note:

Liberals should skip this post, because you won't know who Peter Strzok is. You live in the alternate universe of CNN and the rest of the New York Media...the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

1) Go to Jail;

It is incomprehensible that he still has a job with the FBI. Aggravated Stupidity alone should have gotten him fired. Adultery compromised him; made him subject to blackmail, and was against FBI Policy for that reason. Great political animus for one presidential candidate he was investigating (Trump) and idolatrous affection for another (Clinton) disqualified him, yet he stayed on both for as long as he could and appears to have involved himself in seral acts of Sedition.

In a fair world he is the Most Fired Asshole EVER----yet he is still there. There must be a reason. I have seen it claimed that an FBI Agent cannot take the Fifth without being fired and loosing all benefits. All these Federal Bureaucrat Turds ever think about are their bloated Pensions. So, that may be a possible explanation---the good guys are keeping him around to testify. But, it seems flimsy.

Does anyone have an informed opinion on why Peter Strzok still has a job and on his long term Future.

Why can't the guy just get fired like any other employee caught doing highly inappropriate stuff at work? Jail? Are you crazy?
I have been wondering myself, though, why he wasn't fired on the spot, and her too. My only theory is that Mueller was afraid if they were too pissed off they might leak something about the investigation.

Wondering that myself, got no answers. I thought a person that high up could and should be fired for exhibiting that kind of bias, which throws doubt on the FBI's reputation for impartiality. True, they never found hard evidence that he actually did anything wrong, but even the appearance of bias to that degree ought to have lead to his dismissal. At least IMHO, but it didn't. All I can see is this guy being kept to find and remove any damaging evidence that makes the FBI look any worse than it already does. Who would know better than him where to do that?

Right now, it looks like the so-called deep state still taking care of it's own. When do we start draining that swamp?
Wouldn't the fact that he was tweeting WHATEVER to his gf 24/7 during office hours be enough?

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Wouldn't the fact that he was tweeting WHATEVER to his gf 24/7 during office hours be enough?
who was he talking about?

Yes

Yet the investigation says that their clearly inappropriate behavior did not impact the results of the investigation or even how he individually conducted his work. Strzok was clearly showing off for his girlfriend, bragging about stuff he had no power whatever to accomplish. She was starry eyed at his manliness until November 9. LOL
he should never have been added to Mueller's investigation team ever!!!!!!!! taints the entire thing. throw everything out. bias is bias and isn't what I want from an agency of my government. the fact it doesn't bother you is sad as an american.
How would Mueller know? He kicked him off the investigation as soon as he found out. Do you expect Mueller to be clairvoyant as well? Make sense for once why don't you.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Don't matter, where I work.

Yes

How would Mueller know? He kicked him off the investigation as soon as he found out. Do you expect Mueller to be clairvoyant as well? Make sense for once why don't you.
yes, he should have known. that is what leaders of investigations do, they investigate.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Don't matter, where I work.
huh?

More from Andrew McCarthy, former Federal Prosecutor---who does not like Trump.

IG Report on FBI: No Bias Conclusion May Not Be Supported | National Review

Your Pinheads can take him on if you wish---but playground shit like we get from Timothy and Old Lady and plenty of others is a waste of time.
There's no playground shit going on here. It's facts. You can either take it's conclusions or like most of you sore losers you can decide the conclusions are tainted. Maybe you should call for another eighteen month investigation into the investigation? Go for the Benghazi record, maybe?

More from Andrew McCarthy, former Federal Prosecutor---who does not like Trump.

IG Report on FBI: No Bias Conclusion May Not Be Supported | National Review

Your Pinheads can take him on if you wish---but playground shit like we get from Timothy and Old Lady and plenty of others is a waste of time.
There's no playground shit going on here. It's facts. You can either take it's conclusions or like most of you sore losers you can decide the conclusions are tainted. Maybe you should call for another eighteen month investigation into the investigation? Go for the Benghazi record, maybe?
me thinks you miss understand the link. it's okay, we know it went over your head.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

You want him to go to jail for exercising free speech in communicating with his girlfriend?
You do know that Mueller fired him in December 2017 after he learned about the bias, right, dickhead?
You would fit right into NK or China with your post.
Maybe you should write Trump and tell him we need to start building gulags along with the wall (that's never going to get built, either.)

Comey wins the election for Trump with his October surprise about Hillary's emails on Huma Abedin's laptop and you fucking rightwing idiots had no problem with that.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

Besides Strzok opening himself up to blackmail and thus security compromise, the affair he has had with Lisa Page, reflects poorly on the agency that has yet to let him go for such behavior. Actually, both he and Page should be at the very least, terminated.

Note:

1) Go to Jail;

You want him to go to jail for exercising free speech in communicating with his girlfriend?
You do know that Mueller fired him in December 2017 after he learned about the bias, right, dickhead?
You would fit right into NK or China with your post.
Maybe you should write Trump and tell him we need to start building gulags along with the wall (that's never going to get built, either.)
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Comey wins the election for Trump with his October surprise about Hillary's emails on Huma Abedin's laptop and you fucking rightwing idiots had no problem with that.
well it was wrong. I can't say it any differently. so what? comey was fired and you all had a shit fit about conspiracy? why would a guy fire a guy on his side? you make no sense as usual.

Forum List

Back