Peter Navvaro Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump

Navarro made the argument in court and the court found he did not have a legitimate claim.

Trump hung Navarro out to dry.
I expect Navarro to agree. If he does not. I won't either.

Roberts ruling was about when to use it as protection. Not about was it protection.

I expect Navarro to agree. If he does not. I won't either.

Roberts ruling was about when to use it as protection. Not about was it protection.
Navarro trusted Trump and he shouldn’t. now he’s going to jail.

It would have been so easy for Trump to have claimed executive privilege but he didn’t so off to the slammer.

Navarro trusted Trump and he shouldn’t. now he’s going to jail.

It would have been so easy for Trump to have claimed executive privilege but he didn’t so off to the slammer.
I am not clear on 100 percent of the facts. Seems you are perhaps half right.

Actually I believe he did testify in private recently. I could be wrong. I also heard eventually Hunter's charges are going to be dropped, dismissed or lowered to a misdeameanor.
Shocking , if it was Don Jr. Nothing would be dropped. Different rules for Democrats of course . As the biggest crime family in America get away with everything . Bidens are above the law.

Yea but he will need evidence. Look how hard it is for us to nail trump and he's guilty of all kinds of crimes.
He is?

How do you know? Did The View or MSNBC tell you so?

If Trump was guilty, this DOJ would make sure he was in prison yesterday. Thus far it seems to be radical judges using law fare to attack Trump with charges to hurt him politically.

Shocking , if it was Don Jr. Nothing would be dropped. Different rules for Democrats of course . As the biggest crime family in America get away with everything . Bidens are above the law.
Navarro turned into a pile of shit when he hitched his wagon to Trump & he knew better. Soooooo, he listened to the subhuman orange ape & now he can park his ass in the slammer for four months & like The Ape, blame everyone else. Fuck him.

Now that he's locked up when he gets out he can give his assbuddy some pointers on how to survive on the "inside", which is where that orange swine is headed.

First time ever a president tried to pull off a insurrection.
It did not happen. Notice the law charges for crimes. They have not charged any of the protestors with a crime of insurrection. The media lied to you.

He's going to prison.......and it's only because he's a friend of Trump's and refused to go along with the coup.

This is the Biden/Obama White House punishing their political opponents.

Textbook Soviet Justice.

He's being thrown in prison for doing pretty much what Eric Holder, Hunter Biden, and several other Obama officials did to congress.
No, he's going to prison for refusing to testify in front of Congress.

The same thing your side wanted to do to Hunter Biden, who is a private citizen.

Navarro turned into a pile of shit when he hitched his wagon to Trump & he knew better. Soooooo, he listened to the subhuman orange ape & now he can park his ass in the slammer for four months & like The Ape, blame everyone else. Fuck him.

Now that he's locked up when he gets out he can give his assbuddy some pointers on how to survive on the "inside", which is where that orange swine is headed.
Wow, you are an idiot. Bet you voted for Biden.

First time ever a president tried to pull off a insurrection.

Navarro was sentenced to four months in prison for his refusal to comply with a subpoena from the House Select Committee that investigated the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack.

Lots of people go to jail for Trump. His CFO of Trump Corp, guilty of tax fraud. Sidney Powell hacked into voting machines in Georgia. Plead guilty already. Michael Cohen, went to jail for things he did for Trump.

Six Trump associates, none of whom were named, were listed as co-conspirators in Tuesday's indictment. Prosecutors said they helped spread Trump's false claims of election fraud.
Here is a look at some of the Trump aides and allies who have faced criminal prosecution.
Its a "contempt" charge. Mayorkas was also held in contempt. I guess that means he will be going to prison too once Trump takes control of the DOJ. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Mayorkas is covered by executive privilege as a serving officer. Navarro wasn't because he was out of office.
The time of his alkeged crimes happened when he was in the Whiylte House, so the demand for him to appear shouldnt have applied. Mayorkas will get his turn next as a result.

Its a "contempt" charge. Mayorkas was also held in contempt. I guess that means he will be going to prison too once Trump takes control of the DOJ. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Good. Maybe they'll stop breaking the law.

I just saw video of trump before and after he won in 2016. Before he won, he wanted Obama and Hillary locked up. Now, he thinks not making the president above the law would cause a problem for future presidents. It's really an insane argument.

Like the Republicans went after Obama, Hillary, Bill and Biden and in all that time, all they could get any of them on was lying about a blowjob. So please, hold us accountable. And if any of them break 4 crimes charge them 4 times.

Forum List

Back