Mayor Adams Accused of Sexual Assault

This guy has a shady past. I'm sure he'll deny these accusations.

As long as these bitches think they can get rich off of an old rape charge, this will be happening quite often.

I imagine some fucking c**t I worked with years ago would find a lawyer if I ever become famous.

It doesn't have to be true.

I just have to not vote Democrat or be in an important job that Democrats want to manipulate, and that makes me a target.

According to NYC law, the word of the victim is enough for a conviction, even without a bit of evidence. The lib mayor Adams needs to pony up. Carroll vs Trump is a precedent in the city, so we really don't want to hear it.

Adams isn't above the law.
NYC is going to be filled with rape cases then.

The standard should be evidence and maybe a witness or two.

It shouldn't be just because this person who identifies as she/her/them says so.

She just sat there while he masturbated and allowed him to ejaculate on her instead of getting out of the car while he was busy or trying to beat his fugly face off?

According to NYC law, the word of the victim is enough for a conviction, even without a bit of evidence. The lib mayor Adams needs to pony up. Carroll vs Trump is a precedent in the city, so we really don't want to hear it.

Adams isn't above the law.
Can you link this please.

What has happened to the statute of limitations in these decades old cases?

Must I remind my American friends that one is innocent until proven guilty. Even moreso when they are public figures or politicians.

Regardless of our opinions of someone or even how incompetent they are, this premise must be the guide.

Must I remind my American friends that one is innocent until proven guilty. Even moreso when they are public figures or politicians.

Regardless of our opinions of someone or even how incompetent they are, this premise must be the guide.

Traditionally, according to law, you are correct. But New York City has changed its laws and proof is no longer needed for this offense. And Adams is the leader of NYC.

Wont any of the usual lib suspects defend their racist black mayor over this sexual abuse accusation?

Listen up Canada

Liberals changed the law so that they could haul trump into court

Now they are ensnared by their own trap

Forum List

Back