Pete Buttigieg EMBARRASSES Marjorie Taylor Greene in must-see takedown/+watch MTG's DERANGED ATTACK on Mitch McConnell in Idaho

I turned it off after the third time he said “most Americans support”. I could not care any less what most Americans support. I care about Right and Wrong, which have absolutely nothing to do with what people want or like or can do.

I turned it off after the third time he said “most Americans support”. I could not care any less what most Americans support. I care about Right and Wrong, which have absolutely nothing to do with what people want or like or can do.
Interesting belief you have. Who should be appointed to decide what is right and what is wrong?

Yeah, I'm here.

But, see, I didn't watch the video.

You don't even make basic sense, and appear to have no discernable talent for this gig.
Do you have a talent for opining on a video you haven't seen? How does that work

FovT0QIWYAAqrM0.jpg

nteresting belief you have. Who should be appointed to decide what is right and what is wrong?
Nope. Not me. Not you. Not anyone in this world. Right and Wrong were determined eons ago when humanity first came into being.

It is engraved in every single cell of our bodies. It is inscribed on every neuron in our minds. We just have to shut out stupid mouths, clear our minds, and listen to our souls to know it

Forum List

Back