AOC very happy with deal to keep government open

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Kevin McCarthy deserves credit. He did not bow down to the extremists in the Republican party. He proved he can work across the Aisle. As a moderate Republican, I’m very satisfied.

Last edited:
So am I, it clears the way for Virginia's Nov. 7 State and House elections without a fed worker revenge vote. :banana:

VA? Kane the rat? And other “rock stars”. VA, where all Politicians heads are mis-shapen. No I wont post any picture using this touch type.

Kevin McCarthy deserves credit. He did not bow down to the extremists in the Republican party. He proved he can work across the Aisle. As a moderate Republican, I’m very satisfied.

Translation: As a liberal hack masquerading as a conservative Republican, I'm very satisfied.

You're being sarcastic, right?

Probably not. That one is deep in it. he’s a sick POS.

no one asks, the rep goes in/out on workdays (allegedly). No problem then? Why this door? Why now? No guards around like the normal entrances.

the MSM and the DEM communists are unethical evil sick lowIQ criminal POS. You cant work with these creatures. People better wake up. Its not a soap opera for entertainment. It is a Police state now. it wont get better short of all out revolution now.

You really outed yourself with this one fake Conservative from Georgia. Anything that moron AOC is happy with means more crippling debt my Grandchildren are going to have to deal with.

Forum List

Back