Person Of Interest...Interested?

Still no official word on the new season. Just rumors.

CBS: 'Person of Interest' will return in spring, fate uncertain again | EW.com
---
Later, the executive confirmed more firmly that the show will definitely return sometime this spring. He also teased that fans should get excited about actress Sarah Shahi’s return.
---

Spring? I'll believe it when I see it. I think summer is more likely, to run when most other shows go into reruns. CBS doesn't like the show, no matter what the ratings are, because it's not produced by CBS, therefore CBS has no syndication rights. That's why the reruns are being shown on other channels. It's possible PoI could be picked up by another network, but I think the odds of CBS renewing it are near zero.

This is a good example of a series maintaining popularity just because the audience likes a couple of the characters - even though the story lines basically suck.

This program has strayed so far from the original premise that a new viewer would never figure it out, but it's worth investing a bit of time, considering what else is on.

I'm still watching this. The previews for the final episodes say that the machine points them to POTUS as a homicide victim. Going out with a bang, it looks like.

Anyone watching? I'll leave off spoilers, in case someone didn't know the show is running.

3 episodes left. You can still catch up watching episodes online.

I'm still watching. The show has certainly gone off the rails a bit from where it started, it's probably good that it is ending, but it is also still good enough to watch. :)

I hope it's not a spoiler but I can't believe they killed off Root.

Don't be surprised if there are more that go in the next two episodes. Amy Acker promised that Kleenex would be needed at a Q&A last weekend!

I hope it's not a spoiler but I can't believe they killed off Root.

Don't be surprised if there are more that go in the next two episodes. Amy Acker promised that Kleenex would be needed at a Q&A last weekend!
im more than sure Reese and Shaw will die at the end....Fusco has a kid so they will let him live....Finch im not sure of his fate...i just wonder which one will get to kill off Greer....

Couldn't miss the fact that the Machine gave numbers to 3 others. Wonder how many more there are and what roles they will play in future episodes.

and its series finale will air on June 21, 2016.

TREMENDOUS finale! I knew John wouldn't make it out alive same as Root....they were both in the shit too many times for the law of averages not to catch up with them. Shaw (Sarah Shahi) makes me literally drool looking at her....survives and gets a series of her own out of it. Harry? We never find out but with The Machine reconstituting itself, he may have come out on the other side. Maybe NetFlix or somebody will buy the franchise and bring it back under a new name like what happened with "The Closer/Major Crimes". Other than the end of "Justified" I think this may be the most satisfying closing episode of a series I've ever seen. :thup:

TREMENDOUS finale! I knew John wouldn't make it out alive same as Root....they were both in the shit too many times for the law of averages not to catch up with them. Shaw (Sarah Shahi) makes me literally drool looking at her....survives and gets a series of her own out of it. Harry? We never find out but with The Machine reconstituting itself, he may have come out on the other side. Maybe NetFlix or somebody will buy the franchise and bring it back under a new name like what happened with "The Closer/Major Crimes". Other than the end of "Justified" I think this may be the most satisfying closing episode of a series I've ever seen. :thup:

I liked the finale, but the series had gotten way too far from the original premise. I don't think there is any chance of it getting picked up by another network/studio, nor do I see a Shaw-led spinoff happening.

I liked the finale, but the series had gotten way too far from the original premise. I don't think there is any chance of it getting picked up by another network/studio, nor do I see a Shaw-led spinoff happening.

Shahi will play Nancy Drew the detective next year.

Oops! CBS killed it after watching the pilot. :eusa_doh:

I too enjoyed the finale. A bit disjointed in places but overall a great end. That The Machine survives leaves a lot of openings for future spinoffs. I got the idea Finch finds his true love to live happily ever after.

Shahi will play Nancy Drew the detective next year.

Oops! CBS killed it after watching the pilot. :eusa_doh:

Ah, I'd heard about the Nancy Drew pilot, didn't know it had been axed. :)

Granted John was shot multiple times at close range before the missile strike, but we did not actually see him die...

Shaw was easy on the eyes every time she was on screen.

The important thing is that Bear ended up happy. The whole fanbase would have gone homicidal if the dog wasn't okay.

And Shaw is still with Root, sort of, the Root-Machine personality. You could see Shaw conflating the two with her "Is he the one who killed you ... her?" line.

I don't see the series getting picked up. But I see endless amounts of new PoI fanfic being written.

The important thing is that Bear ended up happy. The whole fanbase would have gone homicidal if the dog wasn't okay.

And Shaw is still with Root, sort of, the Root-Machine personality. You could see Shaw conflating the two with her "Is he the one who killed you ... her?" line.

I don't see the series getting picked up. But I see endless amounts of new PoI fanfic being written.

Bear would have been better off with Fusco than Shaw...Shaw will eventually get greased and Bear will be homeless. So Bear goes to a shelter, gets adopted, and somebody inadvertently says the German word for "attack" and Bear kills the mailman. :ack-1: No, Bear should have stayed with Fusco.

Bear would have been better off with Fusco than Shaw...Shaw will eventually get greased and Bear will be homeless. So Bear goes to a shelter, gets adopted, and somebody inadvertently says the German word for "attack" and Bear kills the mailman. :ack-1: No, Bear should have stayed with Fusco.
maybe joint custody.....

Forum List

Back