Person Of Interest...Interested?

Can't get enough...

I like it. You remind me of Detective Fusco.

Hey! Why I gotta be the dirty cop? :lol: Maybe in the fact that he did so much sketchy shit and is still alive? :lol: I'll co-sign that.

Truth be told I was MUCH more of Reece type 30-40 years ago.. I just never worked for any one side... I'd play with whatever team had the best opportunities.

It's wobbling on the rails right now. But they can still pull it back in.

Last night's program and those like it are probably what you must be thinking of. I don't give a rat's patootie about Reeces old special ops shit and the jerkoffs he used to hang with. We already know he is highly trained..also one would think the computer could point out all these threats from his past before he gets kidnapped and wrapped up in explosives.

These shows that dredge up Reeces past just show was assholes he used to work for. Therefore what a moron he used to be to kill on their behalf. I don't want to know about it..it makes it hard to empathize with his character.

Yeah weird that computer never spits out his name everytime a hit squad comes to town

Do any of you wonder why the Machine never cares about the imminent murder of a "person of color"? In New York, of all places?

Why does it only focus on white people getting killed? Don't African Americans or Hispanics ever get killed in NYC?

Just wondering.

Forum List

Back