Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming

Somebody didn't get the memo when the same organizations that brought to light the so called "climate gate" backed up and said that the science was sound.

It wasn't the same organizations, nitwit.

And even if it wasn't sound, that doesn't affect the global body of work.

So the science is sound even if it isn't sound?

You didn't really just post that, did you?

Somebody didn't get the memo when the same organizations that brought to light the so called "climate gate" backed up and said that the science was sound.

You didn't really just read it that way, did you? Reading comprehension 101.

I've sort of lost interest in Perry, but not seeing the problem here.

he doesn't believe it is happening or being caused by humans. Okay, he's entitled to that opinion.

Just like the scientists who claimed back in the 1970's we were going into a new Ice Age were entitled to that opinion.

That's what you said, turd. It seems you have a problem writing comprehensible coherent English.

That's what you said, turd. It seems you have a problem writing comprehensible coherent English.

I was talking about the climategate e-mails compared to the much larger body of work worldwide, genius.

Can't just see the letters on the page, you have to understand what they mean.

I was talking about the climategate e-mails compared to the much larger body of work worldwide, genius.

The emails were written by all the most important "researchers" in the field. I think anyone can understand what the emails mean. The case for global warming is cooked. Stick a fork in it.

Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming
No doubt.....

devolutionnew.jpg

That's all they can do Stephanie. They know that Obama could never win on his record so the next best thing is to throw mud at the competition, especially those that pose a threat. And Perry poses a big threat.
No Global Warming You and Steph say.....wait a bit youall will soon witness it ,when Perrys campain blows up in a PUFF OF SMOKE:badgrin::badgrin::cool:

oh brother. here we go. Liberals-Environmentalist would rather cut off our noses to spite our faces. They can't think of enough ways to bring us down to a third world country.
THE GUY PERRY IS A GOOSE,America is burying its head in the SAND.......Polluters but not responsible enough to Clean Up Afterwards but hey when its on your own doorstep HOW YOU WHINGE..........:eusa_boohoo::cuckoo:theliq:cool:

Last edited:

The emails were written by all the most important "researchers" in the field. I think anyone can understand what the emails mean. The case for global warming is cooked. Stick a fork in it.
No so in Australia where we have passed a Bill in Law on Global Warming in the way of a Carbon Tax........Australia World Leaders in all things......We will see who is The Real Clever Country in the years to come.tl:eusa_angel:

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming - Yahoo! News

I seem to recall a series of Blows to the Man Made Global warming movements credibility of late, Culminating with a NASA report that Blows serious holes in their entire Premise.

The only Credible Position is that the Science is not Decided yet, we do not really know. We know the Climate is changing, and warming, we do not know how much we contribute to it, and how much we can do to stop it. Anyone who tells you the Science on that part of it is In, and there is a global Consensus is a loon.

No so in Australia where we have passed a Bill in Law on Global Warming in the way of a Carbon Tax........Australia World Leaders in all things......We will see who is The Real Clever Country in the years to come.tl:eusa_angel:

Doesn't Australia export coal to China? Did you make that illegal, or do you believe the carbon dioxide produced by burning it in China won't affect Australia?

Australians are dumber than I thought.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/cuckoo.gif

Doesn't Australia export coal to China? Did you make that illegal, or do you believe the carbon dioxide produced by burning it in China won't affect Australia?

Australians are dumber than I thought.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/cuckoo.gif
You Fc....g CRETIN:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:,if you knew anything,which you don't obviously,you would know that Australia and China are in dialogue about the pollution that China emits,the Chinese are well aware of their responsibilites and are prepared to improve there disgraceful emmissions.(its called CLEAN COAL)........BUT<BUT<BUT IDIOT AMERICANS LIKE YOU are doing nothing because you live with your heads up your ASS where pollution is concerned.......So that makes YOU THE BIGGEST DUMBASS PRAT BIPRAT........when you attempt to undermine a clever nation:eusa_clap:,a caring nation,a positive nation,a motivated and a nation who understands the future..your spew is just ignorance...anyway you are too selfish and greedy to change,a because it costs money and your to much of a tight Ass and b,you don't have a backbone to change,and c,You just arn't a responsible American because you are a BIG TIME POLLUTER.:cuckoo:

Clean AUSTRALIA...Great One Day,Brilliant The Next.......and World Leaders because we can and do.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Now bugger off and waste someone elses time...WASTER,got the message

Last edited:

Yup. When your economy goes the way of Spain's, I remind you of your "Carbon Tax".

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Damned near 200 years of science, and the halfwit 'Conservatives' still will not accept the overwhelming evidence. Some of that 1% might lose a little income. And some of the 99% might gain it as the alternatives are more suited to mid range businesses than the transnational corperations.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Of course, this is just the American Institute of Physics, the largest scientific organizaton in the word speaking. Would you care to post any Scientific Societies that state that AGW is not a fact?

I seem to recall a series of Blows to the Man Made Global warming movements credibility of late, Culminating with a NASA report that Blows serious holes in their entire Premise.

The only Credible Position is that the Science is not Decided yet, we do not really know. We know the Climate is changing, and warming, we do not know how much we contribute to it, and how much we can do to stop it. Anyone who tells you the Science on that part of it is In, and there is a global Consensus is a loon.

I recall no such thing. So post these 'Blows'.

I do recall that this year will go down as at least the eleventh warmest year on record. In spite of a record La Nina last winter, and another mild La Nina at present. And this year matched that of 2007 for a minimum of Arctic Ice. And we saw for the first time massive outgassing of the Arctic Clathrates.

Home

You have to believe in AGW because there are simply no repeatable laboratory experiment that "prove" it; they have "models" that are "peer reviewed" and "consensus"

As a science it falls solidly above palmistry but below astrology

The experiment was done by John Tyndall and reported in his paper to the Royal Society in 1861. Just because you don't know anything at all about science does not mean the rest of us are as ignorant.

Forum List

Back