Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming

The experiment was done by John Tyndall and reported in his paper to the Royal Society in 1861. Just because you don't know anything at all about science does not mean the rest of us are as ignorant.

280px-AnIllustrationInABookAboutPhysicsOfHeatByJohnTyndall%2CDatedYear1869.jpg

The experiment was done by John Tyndall and reported in his paper to the Royal Society in 1861. Just because you don't know anything at all about science does not mean the rest of us are as ignorant.

384px-TyndallsSetupForMeasuringRadiantHeatAbsorptionByGases_annotated.jpg

And that, boys and girls is how Tyndall showed how a 100ppm increase in CO2 melts the ice caps, causes earthquakes and thawed the Arctic Ocean floor.

Nah, I'm only fucking with you. Only a stupid fuck like OR thinks that's what the experiment showed

And that, boys and girls is how Tyndall showed how a 100ppm increase in CO2 melts the ice caps, causes earthquakes and thawed the Arctic Ocean floor.

Nah, I'm only fucking with you. Only a stupid fuck like OR thinks that's what the experiment showed

Yes, Frank, you are smarter than the scientists at MIT.

No so in Australia where we have passed a Bill in Law on Global Warming in the way of a Carbon Tax........Australia World Leaders in all things......We will see who is The Real Clever Country in the years to come.tl:eusa_angel:

Doesn't Australia export coal to China? Did you make that illegal, or do you believe the carbon dioxide produced by burning it in China won't affect Australia?

Australians are dumber than I thought.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/cuckoo.gif
You Fc....g CRETIN:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:,if you knew anything,which you don't obviously,you would know that Australia and China are in dialogue about the pollution that China emits,the Chinese are well aware of their responsibilites and are prepared to improve there disgraceful emmissions.(its called CLEAN COAL)........BUT<BUT<BUT IDIOT AMERICANS LIKE YOU are doing nothing because you live with your heads up your ASS where pollution is concerned.......So that makes YOU THE BIGGEST DUMBASS PRAT BIPRAT........when you attempt to undermine a clever nation:eusa_clap:,a caring nation,a positive nation,a motivated and a nation who understands the future..your spew is just ignorance...anyway you are too selfish and greedy to change,a because it costs money and your to much of a tight Ass and b,you don't have a backbone to change,and c,You just arn't a responsible American because you are a BIG TIME POLLUTER.:cuckoo:

Clean AUSTRALIA...Great One Day,Brilliant The Next.......and World Leaders because we can and do.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Now bugger off and waste someone elses time...WASTER,got the message

My, my, my. that certainly produces some fireworks, didn't it?

They are "in dialog?" That's what politicians do when the plan to do exactly nothing. Australia is so smart that it's going to tax it's citizens for producing carbon dioxide while at the same time it's exporting millions of tons of coal to China.

That doesn't exactly spell S-M-A-R-T. I think the bill for this thing was actually an intelligence test, and everyone who voted for it failed the test.

How did they do an experiment with the entire planet in 1861?

One of the main AGW skeptics is on the faculty at MIT, dispstick.

Frank is not smarter than them. He's just not taking money for coming to a predetermined conclusion.

ROFL! Note what Wiki says about Tyndall's experiment:

John Tyndall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He concluded that water vapour is the strongest absorber of radiant heat in the atmosphere and is the principal gas controlling air temperature. Absorption by the other gases is not negligible but relatively small. Prior to Tyndall it was widely surmised that the Earth's atmosphere has a Greenhouse Effect, but he was the first to prove it. The proof was that water vapor strongly absorbed infrared radiation.[9]

In other words, Tyndall proved exactly the opposite of what you claim: he proved man is not responsible for global warming.

You're a king sized dipshit, Old Rocks.

climate-wheel1x-large.jpg

Wheel of Climate Change!

It's just not real science

I live for the day when the real scientists at MIT boot these AGW fuckers off campus

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming - Yahoo! News

Didn't bother reading any more after it was clear your title was misleading, which I assume others have pointed out to you in their posts. Way to marginalize yourself, dumbbell.

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide &#8212; the chief greenhouse gas &#8212; than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Didn't bother reading any more after it was clear your title was misleading, which I assume others have pointed out to you in their posts. Way to marginalize yourself, dumbbell.
What a complete idiotic response to and excellent thread from Goose,but hey you'll be telling us next that the universe is 6000 years old,the earth is flat,as your ignorance on global warming is just that, ignorance.....Goose certainly has not MARINALIZED himself at all,your terse response should be used on YOURSELF,Blastoff, DUMBER THAN DUMB,DIMMER THAN DIM AND THICKER THAN THICKWIT:cuckoo:you merely live on the MARGIN. I'm theliq:cool:and smarter that you,Oooooo Yeah

Last edited:

Wheel of Climate Change!

I live for the day when the real scientists at MIT boot these AGW fuckers off campus
NO IT'S AMERICAN INDUSTRY SCIENCE and its BULLSHIT:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:tl:cool:

Wheel of Climate Change!

NO IT'S AMERICAN INDUSTRY SCIENCE and its BULLSHIT:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:tl:cool:
and of course, 'scientists' paid by government grant contingent on them perpetuating the myth of glowbull wurmin' are pure as the driven snow.

I call bullshit on your bullshit.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

So Rick Perry is not only the most qualified person to be President,he's also a scientific expert.

oh brother. here we go. Liberals-Environmentalist would rather cut off our noses to spite our faces. They can't think of enough ways to bring us down to a third world country.

In a third world country there is a large gap between rich and poor. What earthly reason do you have for thinking that the Democratic Party favors the rich over the poor?

Global warming will prove to be nothing more than a money grab.

There's no 'if' with regard to GW, just 'when' and 'how bad'. Denying the basics of the theory is a political ploy, because neither science nor logic is on your side.

So says your cult, konnie.
No matter, the issue is losing its lustre with every passing month.

Global warming will prove to be nothing more than a money grab.

There's no 'if' with regard to GW, just 'when' and 'how bad'. Denying the basics of the theory is a political ploy, because neither science nor logic is on your side.

So says your cult, konnie.
No matter, the issue is losing its lustre with every passing month.

What does "losing lustre" mean in the context of science?

Forum List

Back