Perfect example for 2nd amendment rights.

Our Founding Fathers were about Order over Chaos.
You literally wouldnā€™t know a ā€œFounding Fatherā€ if one walked up and smacked you in your face. :laugh:

View attachment 189666
Projecting much, right winger?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Holy shit...I can see why you are a minimum wage worker. You literally have the lowest IQ of anyone I have ever encountered. The word ā€œorderā€ used there does not mean the opposite of chaos. It means to arrange, you low IQ dimwit. As in ā€œWe the people, arranging for a more perfect unionā€.
double entendre, or multitasking is still beyond the right wing?

You literally wouldnā€™t know a ā€œFounding Fatherā€ if one walked up and smacked you in your face. :laugh:

View attachment 189666

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Holy shit...I can see why you are a minimum wage worker. You literally have the lowest IQ of anyone I have ever encountered. The word ā€œorderā€ used there does not mean the opposite of chaos. It means to arrange, you low IQ dimwit. As in ā€œWe the people, arranging for a more perfect unionā€.
Uh...what does ā€œmultitaskingā€ have to do with the fact that you thought ā€œin order to form a more perfect unionā€ meant law and order? :lmao:

View attachment 189666

Uh...what does ā€œmultitaskingā€ have to do with the fact that you thought ā€œin order to form a more perfect unionā€ meant law and order? :lmao:
In Order to form a more perfect Union is not the equivalent to In Chaos to form a more perfect Union.

6F3ACF14-4A83-4D95-B8E4-C72740C2B502.jpeg

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms.
In the years following the enactment of the concealed carry law, Colorado State Universityā€”which permitted concealed firearms on campusā€”experienced a 60% drop in reported crimes.
Conservative policy always ends in positive results. Progressive policy always ends in catastrophic failure.

Concealed Carry on Campus Is More Common, and Useful, Than You Thought
Concealed carry in Chicago, should also work.

Forum List

Back