Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

You're the one who outright admits you're not OK with following the Consititution.
I didn’t say anything close to that.

The constitution doesn’t say it’s wrong to fool a bunch of idiots with conspiracy theories about elections being stolen. Still, I find that behavior very cult-like for you to support.

I didn’t say anything close to that.

The constitution doesn’t say it’s wrong to fool a bunch of idiots with conspiracy theories about elections being stolen. Still, I find that behavior very cult-like for you to support.

No, the Constitution grants a candidate the right to challenge the Election.

Just like it confers this same privilege to all the Democrats in Congress who have been questioning electoral outcomes (along with the media) since the year 2000.

But only when they lose, of course.

Still don't want to talk about the summer of 2020 and all that violence that happened at the Dems' behest for months and months huh?

Not an honest broker.

Are you in agreement? People who think the election was stolen are cultists?

Funny how you're quick to ask questions that I have painstakingly (and very patiently) answered.

But when I mention the sins of your own side, you're suddenly silent.

The light in your brain grows dim, the program shuts down.

Almost as if you're a mindless partisan who could never change his mind about anything he's told by the mainstream media.

Nah, couldn't be.

No, the Constitution grants a candidate the right to challenge the Election.
Challenging the election is fine. After it’s challenged and the results are certified, we have exactly one President who didn’t concede. He proceeded to push conspiracy theory lies, resulting in the only non-peaceful transition of power we ever had.

And you’re fine with that.

Cult.

Doesn't mean they're all becoming Republicans. Most are probably not.

But the honeymoon with ole' Joey is clearly dead and buried.

Republicans don't need their votes, but Dems desperately need them to show up.

Thus the mail-in ballot/early voting schemes.

More time to round up otherwise apathetic voters.

Things could get interesting, folks.

C'mon, bub.

biden demon.jpg

Challenging the election is fine. After it’s challenged and the results are certified, we have exactly one President who didn’t concede. He proceeded to push conspiracy theory lies, resulting in the only non-peaceful transition of power we ever had.

A lot of people agreed with the DJT that the 2020 election was clearly not on the up and up.

A whole host of anomalous factors were in play, including the laptop info interference by the Corporate media, the voting machines that as recently as 2019 Democrats in Congress were warning were not reliable, and the overhaul of state election rules due to COVID.

Perhaps, the media and the Democrats should go through each of these and explain to people why it was oh so legitimate.

But they don't do that, they just want to shut down the conversation.

So Trump didn't convince his "cult" the election wasn't on the up and up. He was simply pointing out what we could already see.

The Left has never understood that Trump supporters do not just blindly go along with whatever he says.

Think we're a cult?

Go to a Trump rally and see what happens when Orange Man brings up the COVID "vaccines" or Operation Warp Speed.

Unlike you, most of us don't just stick a cerebral feeding tube into the corporate media machine and then compliantly spit out whatever we're fed.

It's called critical thinking, and nuance comprehension.

And you don't have it.

Did these “lots of people” ever prove that the election was stolen? No?

You guys fell for a lie. You’re in a cult.
Will the courts let them? The answer is no. And if you are not in a cult it is at the very least a gang of criminals that intimidate or try to intimidate all those who disagree. Is that the way you really want things done? If you do you. I will leave what you are to the imagination of every American on here. I bet it isn't good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back