Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

Next election states will not be allowed to alter the process during the process. Another USSC recent right ruling

This other thread supplements quite nicely:

Do you have a problem with the guy who wanted to overturn the results of the election he lost?

If not, then yes.

Democrats have denied every election victory by the Right for the last couple of decades.

And they had a constitutional right to.

Funny how you clowns always want to play by separate rules.

But, then again, you did invent that whole segregation thingy...

In America today, saying you're a democrat is like saying you're into kids.

F1LazT_WIAA3kwK

Democrats have denied every election victory by the Right for the last couple of decades.

And they had a constitutional right to.
When’s the last time a losing Democrat president pressured his VP to overturn the results of the election?

That’s cool with you, right?

When’s the last time a losing Democrat president pressured his VP to overturn the results of the election?

That’s cool with you, right?

He asked Mike Pence to return the electoral delegate counts to the states.

Pence declined.

You may not like it, but it's all perfectly consititutional.

Meanwhile, the cultists are the ones who believe Trump was a Russian spy - despite it being irrevocably proven that the Fake Dossier was conceived by his opponent's presidential campaign.

Talk about brainwashed.

Even when I was a Democrat I didn't fall for that shit.

In fact, it may have been the first perceivable crack in the matrix facade.

He asked Mike Pence to return the electoral delegate counts to the states.

Pence declined.

You may not like it, but it's all perfectly consititutional.
I didn’t ask you if it was constitutional. I asked you if you’re fine with it. You can answer the question now.

I also asked you when the last time a losing Democrat president did that. You can go ahead and answer that too.

It was the only time in our history that we didn’t have a peaceful transition of power. And you’re fine with that?! Who gives a shit about democracy when you have your orange cult leader.

I didn’t ask you if it was constitutional. I asked you if you’re fine with it. You can answer the question now.

I also asked you when the last time a losing Democrat president did that. You can go ahead and answer that too.

It was the only time in our history that we didn’t have a peaceful transition of power. And you’re fine with that?! Who gives a shit about democracy when you have your orange cult leader.
Here is why Congress should have investigated before certification. It had been done before to satisfy the voters, citizens, that the government shit on in 2020.

Yeah, I'm fine with that.

You're a demanding little twat, aintcha?

I never referred to Presidents though, did I?

You chose that language, gee I wonder why.

But, see, in America the Constitution bestows equal power to the other two branches as it does the Executive.

So Senators and Congressmen questioning elections and attempting to have them overturned are just as significant.

And so is a 24/7 media psy-op that managed to convince half the population that the President was a Russian agent, and there for illegitimate.

If that's not questioning election results in the loudest way possible, what the hell is?

It was the only time in our history that we didn’t have a peaceful transition of power.

We had been having violence going back to the summer of 2020 well before the election.

Tens of people were killed, and the damage done in dollars soared to unprecedented numbers. All while we were supposedly meant to be inside all the time like good little drones.

The difference is, every Republican I know has decried Jan. 6th. We just don't buy the "Insurrection" lie because your own FBI has already declared it null and void.

Democrats pretend the George Kirby summer of hate "mostly peaceful" riots never even happened.

Antifa is "just an idea".

Now, who again is in a cult?

After saying that you’re fine with the President trying to overturn the results of the election he lost in the only non-peaceful transition of power our country has ever had?

You. Definitely you.
Challenging is not overturning. Remember those people were there before the election was certified. So in reality there was nothing to overturn yet. Right?

After saying that you’re fine with the President trying to overturn the results of the election he lost in the only non-peaceful transition of power our country has ever had?

You're the one who outright admits you're not OK with following the Consititution.

I dunno, maybe you're in the wrong country?

Regardless, as usual you neglected to address anything else I said pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the Left.

And so it goes...

Forum List

Back