I don't think they were very informed about the person they voted for

Idiots who voted for Obama - YouTube

Of course not

the press never did a proper vetting on him
It was almost like a form of "affirmative action" for Papa Obama

It would be interesting to get current stats on
how people voted last election by sampling
and asking who they voted for

- would it be like the "Woodstock" effect where more people claimed to have gone
then actually did
or
- would it be more like where people are so ashamed they voted for him
the numbers would be less than the actual vote

Even now there are people who are ashamed to admit they voted for this guy

Last edited:
the reason Obama wasn't vetted is because he was a EMPTY SUIT

He's never done anything outstanding, was a community organizer, a part time guest lecturer, a lowly state Senator and a TWO YEAR Senator before he decided he should become king..

He's a ugly person and a worse President

About that community organizer thing.........does anyone know if those folks on the South side of Chicago are better off than before they were organized?? Have any of them actually been able to get off welfare and make something of themselves for their families?? Or were they just organized enough to vote for the guy that gave them more food stamps and a cell phone??

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
the reason Obama wasn't vetted is because he was a EMPTY SUIT

He's never done anything outstanding, was a community organizer, a part time guest lecturer, a lowly state Senator and a TWO YEAR Senator before he decided he should become king..

He's a ugly person and a worse President

About that community organizer thing.........does anyone know if those folks on the South side of Chicago are better off than before they were organized?? Have any of them actually been able to get off welfare and make something of themselves for their families?? Or were they just organized enough to vote for the guy that gave them more food stamps and a cell phone??

Economy in Chicago, Illinois

it's always funny watching rightwingnut hacks criticize others for not being rightwingnut hacks.

you guys crack me up.

Jillian some simple questions were asked of those people. They knew more about Sarah Palin even if what they knew was wrong than they did about obama. Some even thought it was Palin who said America had 57 states.

please.... the guy has been vetted to infinity and beyond. he's been president for three years. i'm not really interested in birfers and nutbars who call him a socialitykenyanmuslim.

what i'm interested in... the GOP has been co-opted by its furthest far right extremists. yesterday boehner yelled about 'jobs jobs jobs' while the loons in the house were working on another bill to impede my right to exercise dominion over my own body.

I might have voted for McCain in 2000.... in 2004, he went nutter... i can't imagine ever again casting a ballot for a repub on the fed level now.

and the arrogance of the right, who would chew off their own arms before they'd vote for the president; the arrogance of the right who wouldn't vote for him if he walked on water.... is laughable.

this whole idea you have that "compromise means dems [go] to [your] side" is beyond stupid... is pathetically sad and is never going to happen.

Brainwashing complete....People have to actually think to be a conservative, This posts proves otherwise in your case

it's always funny watching rightwingnut hacks criticize others for not being rightwingnut hacks.

you guys crack me up.

Yup.

And this notion that Barack Obama thinks that America has 57 states is a prime example of how screwed up our political discourse is. When I heard the original comment, I knew precisely what he was saying, as I'm sure his detractors do as well. At least I hope they do. But that doesn't stop them.

And if the righties want to pretend that there isn't an equal amount of ignorant simpletons who vote GOP, they'll be (once again) engaging in abject denial, aka lies.

Reminds me of the obtuse silliness of the Democrats complaining about how Bush remained with those school children for six minutes or 16 minutes, whatever it was, on 9/11. As if he was supposed to fly out of his chair like Superman to save the day, when any reasonable and thinking person knows that the situation needed to be understood, that careful planning had to be made, that he couldn't go anywhere right away.

Can someone tell me precisely how much of this silly bullshit is supposed to be taken seriously?

Last edited:

you guys crack me up.

Yup.

And this notion that Barack Obama thinks that America has 57 states is a prime example of how screwed up our political discourse is. When I heard the original comment, I knew precisely what he was saying, as I'm sure his detractors do as well. At least I hope they do. But that doesn't stop them.

And if the righties want to pretend that there isn't an equal amount of ignorant simpletons who vote GOP, they'll be (once again) engaging in abject denial, aka lies.

Reminds me of the obtuse silliness of the Democrats complaining about how Bush remained with those school children for six minutes or 16 minutes, whatever it was, on 9/11. As if he was supposed to fly out of his chair like Superman to save the day, when any reasonable and thinking person knows that the situation needed to be understood, that careful planning had to be made, that he couldn't go anywhere right away.

Can someone tell me precisely how much of this silly bullshit is supposed to be taken seriously?

Interesting enough that the reaction from the people who were being question that it was stupid for someone to think America has 57 states. and they thought palin was the one who made the statement.

Jillian some simple questions were asked of those people. They knew more about Sarah Palin even if what they knew was wrong than they did about obama. Some even thought it was Palin who said America had 57 states.

please.... the guy has been vetted to infinity and beyond. he's been president for three years. i'm not really interested in birfers and nutbars who call him a socialitykenyanmuslim.

what i'm interested in... the GOP has been co-opted by its furthest far right extremists. yesterday boehner yelled about 'jobs jobs jobs' while the loons in the house were working on another bill to impede my right to exercise dominion over my own body.

I might have voted for McCain in 2000.... in 2004, he went nutter... i can't imagine ever again casting a ballot for a repub on the fed level now.

and the arrogance of the right, who would chew off their own arms before they'd vote for the president; the arrogance of the right who wouldn't vote for him if he walked on water.... is laughable.

Vetted my ass. only in the liberal mind. We seen the affects of that vetting in Detroit as democrats lined up for Obama bucks.

Try a different lie.

I always marvel at the people who claim obama has been vetted. i don't know what planet they are living on, but it isn't Earth.

People who voted for Obama will most likely do so again.

You can't fix stupid.

Anyone think that the people in that video have learned anything at all in the last 4 years?

Last edited:

You can't fix stupid.

Anyone think that the people in that video have learned anything at all in the lst 4 years?

yes. i know re stupid. but i can't do anything about the loons who voted for bush and who will vote for reinstating his policies when they vote for romney.

Maybe if you would watch the video before commenting you would not look like an obama supporter.

I didn't need to watch more than two seconds of it to figure out what kind of video it was....

Frankly, the real problem Republicans have.

If you don't make six figures, you don't have any real good reason to vote for them because they simply do not give a sh it about you.

They just get you worked up about guns or abortions or gays and you morons vote for them, anyway.

Wasn't always that way, I think even George W. Bush cared about working class folks on some level.

But I think they've just kind of concluded you guys are stupid and can be easily manipulated when they blow the dog whistles.

wow

Did I need to use smaller words for you? Because I know you have the learning disability.

I didn't need to watch more than two seconds of it to figure out what kind of video it was....

Frankly, the real problem Republicans have.

If you don't make six figures, you don't have any real good reason to vote for them because they simply do not give a sh it about you.

They just get you worked up about guns or abortions or gays and you morons vote for them, anyway.

Wasn't always that way, I think even George W. Bush cared about working class folks on some level.

But I think they've just kind of concluded you guys are stupid and can be easily manipulated when they blow the dog whistles.

wow
Amazing ain't it? He says he's a republican but leans left but says he will out right vote for obama :lol:

I didn't leave the Republican Party, the REpublican Party left me, to paraphrase Ronald Reagan.

It left me when big corporations figured out they could manipulate religious zealots by pushing their buttons.

It stopped being about the things I care about- things all American should care about- a long time ago.

When you help big corporations dismantle a self-sufficent middle class, you've done the Democrat's job for them. You've made people dependent on government, and they win.

And most of you are just too stupid to see this.

You can't fix stupid.

Anyone think that the people in that video have learned anything at all in the lst 4 years?

yes. i know re stupid. but i can't do anything about the loons who voted for bush and who will vote for reinstating his policies when they vote for romney.

You were in the video weren't you??

Wow! Which one were you?

The cute one right?

Last edited:
That song is so damn cheesey!:lol:
" Whoa-Bom-Uh, WHOAHHHOH-WOAHHHH-Bom...Uh!" with the imitation Kenyan tribal chant in the background.

Liberals are stupid.

Why people voted for obama last time doesn't mean anything. That those who voted for him last time don't intend to make that same mistake next time is what's important.

Idiots voted for Obamination for these reasons:

He is black.
He is supposed to be cool.
McCain is an old white guy.
Bush + Iraq + Cheney

Those idiots didn't care Obamination had zero leadership experience and that he is a left-wing radical that has been groomed by his white liberal handlers and Rev Wright. Hanging out in a radical racist church that trashes whites, Jews while claiming we deserved 9/11......is no big deal to the idiots.

Last edited:
Why people voted for obama last time doesn't mean anything. That those who voted for him last time don't intend to make that same mistake next time is what's important.

A think a sizeable chunk of the white vote that went for the Bammster last time has had a change of heart. I predict black voter turn out will be lower than it was in '08 but still be higher than in the past.. 85-90% will still vote for him.

obama's support for same sex marriage has cost him dearly with the blacks that's for sure.

Forum List

Back