People who voted for McCain

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I know some of them personaly, but I will not post their pics. but I will post pics of people who look similar to them. this thread is no way a pro Obama thread though, sorry.

Here are some of the people who voted for McCain/Palin, a closer look:

retard.jpg

I know some of them personaly, but I will not post their pics. but I will post pics of people who look similar to them. this thread is no way a pro Obama thread though, sorry.

retard.jpg

I voted for McCain.

As did I. The op is just a bored irrelevant idiot.

I agree. I also voted for McCain. And I know many who did and they are normal, intelligent people who didn't think for a second that McCain was going to give us stuff.

The difference between this thread and 'those who voted for Obama' thread is that the video there is actual idiots who voted for Obama. This seems to be a failed attempt at humor, or just retailiation. Show us people who stood in front of a video camera and stated why they voted for McCain, not just goofy pics off the net.

There are so many actual videos of people saying they thought Obama would pay their mortgage, put gas in their tanks and, of course, countless videos of OWS who made some pretty big demands of the tax payers. That is fact.

Show us people who stood in front of a video camera and stated why they voted for McCain, not just goofy pics off the net.
Not a prob.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]​

retard.jpg

Brilliant.
Neg rep'd for your failure.

Thanks

wow, the t and the kid who got groped by grandpa both voted McCain, why am I not at all surprised?

I voted for McCain.

Didn't and still don't care for him but he was way better than the alternative.

Boy was I proven right.

Forum List

Back