People who blame Islam, are cowards!

You're talking about scum that hijacked planes and flew them into buildings, for Christ's sake!
I'd fuck them up big time. And every time they pulled some shit on the anniversary of 9/11, I'd hit them again, only harder. They would eventually either realize that it was a bad idea to attack the United States, or run out of potential terrorists.
Answer the question in the OP.

I did, you idiot. "How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

I would hunt them down and kill them.
The Islamic terrorist scum came here and killed 3,000 of my countrymen by turning passenger jets into bombs. Payback is a bitch, son.

I was thinking more along the lines of an injection of Thorazine and one of these.

sj-front-11.jpg
Answer the question in the OP, coward.

I did, asshole; twice now. If you don't like my answer, I don't much care.

I did, you idiot. "How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

And so you did, sorry, my bad.

The Islamic terrorist scum came here and killed 3,000 of my countrymen by turning passenger jets into bombs. Payback is a bitch, son.
And just what had we been doing before that?

And so you did, sorry, my bad.

And just what had we been doing before that?

Burying people that died in other terrorist attacks going back to the Carter administration. I think this country has shown remarkable restraint dealing with Muslim terrorists and the countries that allow their presence.

Ideas are like viruses, they spread around. Powerful it is, deeper it influence.

Sorry but you guys don't know shit about middle east, its people, its ideologies. Just typing off of your comfy rooms. And some of you still acting like pussies.

Here is the story of middle east.

Middle east is not one country, and it is not one people. Just like in the usa, there are different ideologies and mindsets. Just like usa, some are influential cause they express themselves in a more powerful way. Some are more on the recessive side cause they can not provide that kick. It is a balance issue.

So what happens when americans can not stand for the values their forefathers did stand for?

Islamists pour onto the streets. They kill and burn. They oppress the west with their violence. But west is safe, they have borders far from those countries, they don't get the heat, other than embassies. But have you ever thouht about people in those countries who are also opposing the islamists? There are people in those countries who still doesn't like the movie, who still thinks the producer is an idiot, but aware that it is freedom of speech and violence is not the way to react. Those are civilized people sharing the same world view with you people.

But since islamists are soo successful with their violence agenda, those people with moderate mindset never get the chance to speak their mind. By being pussies in your living rooms, you abandon them. And they simple shut up and let islamists take over. Cause apparently the whole world thinks islamists are doing the right thing cause their religion get insulted.

So, if you do nothing to promote your world view, you should not be expecting much out of those people.

An analogy for this situation would be;

What do you do when your children act spoiled?

You tell them not to.

What happens if you don't?

They just end up being spoiled adults.

You have not told those people what is right and what is wrong. Your politicians and oil companies profit off of their oil and they did spoil them in return.

Be a man. Tell them what is wrong and what is right. Tell them they can not act this way, that this is not appropriate. This is your duty from your forefathers to you. As the founder of freedom and humanity, there is a mass crowd out there (as big as these mad islamists and maybe even bigger) looking up to you. If you act like pussies, don't expect too much out of them.

Ideas are like viruses, they spread around. Powerful it is, deeper it influence.

Sorry but you guys don't know shit about middle east, its people, its ideologies. Just typing off of your comfy rooms. And some of you still acting like pussies.

Here is the story of middle east.

Middle east is not one country, and it is not one people. Just like in the usa, there are different ideologies and mindsets. Just like usa, some are influential cause they express themselves in a more powerful way. Some are more on the recessive side cause they can not provide that kick. It is a balance issue.

So what happens when americans can not stand for the values their forefathers did stand for?

Islamists pour onto the streets. They kill and burn. They oppress the west with their violence. But west is safe, they have borders far from those countries, they don't get the heat, other than embassies. But have you ever thouht about people in those countries who are also opposing the islamists? There are people in those countries who still doesn't like the movie, who still thinks the producer is an idiot, but aware that it is freedom of speech and violence is not the way to react. Those are civilized people sharing the same world view with you people.

But since islamists are soo successful with their violence agenda, those people with moderate mindset never get the chance to speak their mind. By being pussies in your living rooms, you abandon them. And they simple shut up and let islamists take over. Cause apparently the whole world thinks islamists are doing the right thing cause their religion get insulted.

So, if you do nothing to promote your world view, you should not be expecting much out of those people.

An analogy for this situation would be;

What do you do when your children act spoiled?

You tell them not to.

What happens if you don't?

They just end up being spoiled adults.

You have not told those people what is right and what is wrong. Your politicians and oil companies profit off of their oil and they did spoil them in return.

Be a man. Tell them what is wrong and what is right. Tell them they can not act this way, that this is not appropriate. This is your duty from your forefathers to you. As the founder of freedom and humanity, there is a mass crowd out there (as big as these mad islamists and maybe even bigger) looking up to you. If you act like pussies, don't expect too much out of them.
Bingo!

Very good post.

Burying people that died in other terrorist attacks going back to the Carter administration. I think this country has shown remarkable restraint dealing with Muslim terrorists and the countries that allow their presence.
And bombing the shit out of the Iraqis for 15 straight years and making it possible for the Israeli's to treat the Palestinian's like garbage for the last 45 years, doesn't count?

All you people pissed off about the embassy killings are cowards.

You talk about everything but the elephant in the room.

Country's are getting sick of us going over there and bombing the shit out of thier neighborhoods.

If you can't see this, fuck you, you're a coward!

According to Barack HUSSEIN Obama it was all about a movie.... not bombs :eusa_whistle:

And bombing the shit out of the Iraqis for 15 straight years and making it possible for the Israeli's to treat the Palestinian's like garbage for the last 45 years, doesn't count?

The Iraqis brought their shit on themselves. They invaded Kuwait and when pushed back to their own borders, refused to abide by the cease fire agreement they signed. They further refused to document disposal of their WMD stockpiles and refused access to international inspectors, also in violation of the cease fire and several UN resolutions. You can only get away with poking a bear with a stick so many times, before you piss off the bear.

As far as treating Palestinians like garbage.... well, garbage is garbage. The borders are what they are and have been for 64 years. For most of that time, the Palestinians have been poking the bear that is Israel.

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

A coward, will not answer the following question...

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

So that means I can blame the President that ordered the bombings that happened in the same country where our Ambassador was killed?

:eusa_whistle:

So that means I can blame the President that ordered the bombings that happened in the same country where our Ambassador was killed?

:eusa_whistle:
If we're gonna look at this situation in terms of guilt, it goes like this:

- most guilty = people who actually committed the crime

- second most guilty = President who ordered the bombings

- third most guilty = us, the people who put the President in power​

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

A coward, will not answer the following question...

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

I wasn't aware we were bombing Egypt and Yemen.

The Iraqis brought their shit on themselves. They invaded Kuwait and when pushed back to their own borders, refused to abide by the cease fire agreement they signed.
It wasn't ours to make that call, it was the UNSC and they didn't.

They further refused to document disposal of their WMD stockpiles
They turned over 12,000 pages of documents and had no WMD's to dispose.

and refused access to international inspectors,
Inspectors were in the country up until Bush wouldn't guarantee their safety, so you're full of shit, there.

also in violation of the cease fire and several UN resolutions.
That's not what Hans Blix said.

You can only get away with poking a bear with a stick so many times, before you piss off the bear.
So you're saying we're animals?

As far as treating Palestinians like garbage.... well, garbage is garbage.
Well, I think you're a garbage American.

The borders are what they are and have been for 64 years. For most of that time, the Palestinians have been poking the bear that is Israel.
Which Israel has been in violation of for the last 45 years.

Forum List

Back