People who blame Islam, are cowards!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

A coward, will not answer the following question...

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

All you people pissed off about the embassy killings are cowards.

You talk about everything but the elephant in the room.

Country's are getting sick of us going over there and bombing the shit out of thier neighborhoods.

If you can't see this, fuck you, you're a coward!

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

Don't expect reason from a Jew, or the property of Jews. Zionists are dogs of war.

You sound like you have battered wife syndrome...if only I did a better job of pleasing him, then I wouldn't force him to have to beat me.:lol:

You sound like you have battered wife syndrome...if only I did a better job of pleasing him, then I wouldn't force him to have to beat me.:lol:
You make no sense whatsoever.

Answer the question in the OP.

It's an analogy, ya fuckin pea brain.:D You're defending the abusers/murderers and blaming the victims/Americans...you really believe that if we were just more humble and accommodating, then they would fall in love with us.:lol:

It's an analogy, ya fuckin pea brain.:D You're defending the abusers/murderers and blaming the victims/Americans...you really believe that if we were just more humble and accommodating, then they would fall in love with us.:lol:
Your analogy is wrong.

Now answer the fucking question in the OP!

Your analogy is wrong.

Now answer the fucking question in the OP!

I don't take orders from a sackless wonder.:D Now calm the fuck down before you stroke out.:lol:

You're talking about scum that hijacked planes and flew them into buildings, for Christ's sake!
I'd fuck them up big time. And every time they pulled some shit on the anniversary of 9/11, I'd hit them again, only harder. They would eventually either realize that it was a bad idea to attack the United States, or run out of potential terrorists.

You're talking about scum that hijacked planes and flew them into buildings, for Christ's sake!
I'd fuck them up big time. And every time they pulled some shit on the anniversary of 9/11, I'd hit them again, only harder. They would eventually either realize that it was a bad idea to attack the United States, or run out of potential terrorists.
Answer the question in the OP.

I don't take orders from a sackless wonder.:D Now calm the fuck down before you stroke out.:lol:
So you're a coward!

Just like I said in the OP, cowards won't answer that question and you proved it right there!

Awww sweetie, it's time for your cookies and milk and beddy-bye time.:D

I was thinking more along the lines of an injection of Thorazine and one of these.

sj-front-11.jpg

Forum List

Back