People who blame Islam, are cowards!

What's the difference?

I fail to see your point.

I'm asking, what's the difference between progressive foreign policy and neo-con foreign policy? Apart from the platitudes and speech-making, very little has changed from Bush to Obama.

The difference is obvious.

The last time we had this serious of a problem was in 1980 and in 2001. After years of weakness and neglect we came under repeated attack.

We return fire and it does back down......then we're stupid enough to put another pacifist into office and it starts all over again.

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

A coward, will not answer the following question...

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"
"We deserve to be attacked!!"

The mating call of the American Left-Wing Chickenshit.

If you blame Islam as the only reason for violence against American embassy's, then you are a coward! And I'll prove it right now.

"How would you like it, if another country, came over and started bombing the shit out of your neighborhood?"

You response has nothing to do with the question.

You response has nothing to do with the question.
Really? It has everything to do with the question.

Because he's saying we deserve the attacks on Americans.

We have NEVER bombed Egypt. We only bombed Libya in support of the current Government. We have never bombed Syria, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, or any place except Iraq and Sudan.

The cowards are people like you that would sell our freedoms because you are AFRAID of what radical Muslims will do.

We have NEVER bombed Egypt.
We support Mubarak, a tyrannical dictator we sent our renditions to.

We only bombed Libya in support of the current Government. We have never bombed Syria, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, or any place except Iraq and Sudan.
We have drone strikes in all those country's, you mother-fucker!

The cowards are people like you that would sell our freedoms because you are AFRAID of what radical Muslims will do.
Stop being so obtuse, you piece of shit!

Omaba Fluffers are Islamist Apologists
Did you know, your avatar is the look someone gives, when they're farting?
I don't see how that would be relevant to this thread (least of which it being vulgar), I also disagree with the notion that someone is inherently a 'coward' for being incorrect or intellectually dishonest. Islam was a motivation, but US (and western) involvement in the Middle East is the more major one; those that attacked the embassy did so because they see the US as a friend of Israel as well as immoral and evil, this is elevated by the perception of the west as christian crusaders and anti-islam. The truth of the 'arab-spring' is that it has put into power populist religious sharia law leaning parties, in Egypt media is being shut down by the Brotherhood, and I am not sure how long media will continue to be free in Libya.

I'm still waiting for groinboy to explain how not wanting your neighborhood bombed makes one a coward.

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath. :lol:

we cannot act without consequences-----when one deals with pitbull dogs------one can expect to be bitten no matter what one has done or not done in the past

All you people pissed off about the embassy killings are cowards.

You talk about everything but the elephant in the room.

Country's are getting sick of us going over there and bombing the shit out of thier neighborhoods.

If you can't see this, fuck you, you're a coward!

I'm glad you are thrilled that Obama brought about the death of his ambassador. Nice to see a leftie get pissed off about their team.

For true. This Libyan attack was a direct action brought about by AQ's big dude for revenge for the drone death of #2.

#2 was a Libyan btw.

What are you going to do if I don't?

Hint: You will do nothing, sissy boy. :lol:
Thanks for proving you're a coward.
Yes, because refusing to answer a dumb question from a stupid kid on the internet totally negates my 20 years of uniformed service.

And you probably believe that stupid shit, too.

Dumbass.

:lmao:

One thing you always have to keep in mind. I learned this the hard way.:eusa_angel: It's just a box with a screen that we type on wishing we'd paid more attention on Miss Myrtle's class to type quicker.

There are little pricks out there like "loin boy" whose only joy is to piss people off. This forum is just freaking loaded with left wing kids. Pity because I do enjoy a good debate with a Democrat, but most of the libs here are just unintelligent brats.

Thanks for proving you're a coward.
Yes, because refusing to answer a dumb question from a stupid kid on the internet totally negates my 20 years of uniformed service.

And you probably believe that stupid shit, too.

Dumbass.

:lmao:

One thing you always have to keep in mind. I learned this the hard way.:eusa_angel: It's just a box with a screen that we type on wishing we'd paid more attention on Miss Myrtle's class to type quicker.

There are little pricks out there like "loin boy" whose only joy is to piss people off. This forum is just freaking loaded with left wing kids. Pity because I do enjoy a good debate with a Democrat, but most of the libs here are just unintelligent brats.
Oh, I learned that lesson long ago. I just enjoy pointing out the utter impotence of internet tough guys. :lol:

I also enjoy pointing out the utter impotence of internet tough guys, who call themselves "gunslinger"
While their only contribution in the war was to fix AC units

Forum List

Back