People of the internet!

Ain't it funny who you encounter when you look?

The Rev is indeed as macho as a bag of dicks, and as mad as a sack of snakes. He does do an awesome barbecue though!

And Catz, you've been a very naughty girl. I may need to spank you. Now, tell me, how's the water here?

ANDY!!!!! :clap2:

The Rev is indeed as macho as a bag of dicks, and as mad as a sack of snakes. He does do an awesome barbecue though!

And Catz, you've been a very naughty girl. I may need to spank you. Now, tell me, how's the water here?

How's the awe and the Big Green Egg? Baste one for me, Rev! I am preparing a double-sized tortilla in your honour!

How's the awe and the Big Green Egg? Baste one for me, Rev! I am preparing a double-sized tortilla in your honour!

Sweet! I just stained the egg table this past weekend and did a rack of dino ribs! (beef ribs)

I feel rejoiceful. :tongue:

Also, for those of you who don't know/remember me, I posted here a lot in 2008-2009, and I'm back (and I brought a friend). Tremble, o ye mortals.

Is Gunny still posting here regularly?

Sup Catz! Long time no see, good to have you back girlfriend!

Here's to you!

:beer:

Catz deserves a commission for the number of people who have come here just to be near her.

I feel rejoiceful. :tongue:

Also, for those of you who don't know/remember me, I posted here a lot in 2008-2009, and I'm back (and I brought a friend). Tremble, o ye mortals.

Is Gunny still posting here regularly?

Sup Catz! Long time no see, good to have you back girlfriend!

Here's to you!

:beer:

Catz deserves a commission for the number of people who have come here just to be near her.

I post pics of shirtless men for her, that's reward enough!

I post pics of shirtless men for her, that's reward enough!

If I get some people to join, will you reward me with pics of shirtless women? :D

I thought you were an assman.

vida-guerra-cute-butt1.jpg

Forum List

Back