People of the internet!

It's always the ones who make a big deal of their ability to join a message board who crash and burn their first week...

Behold! HE, has arrived, the Greatness that is The Good Reverend has chosen you, US Messageboard to experience Awesomeness personified.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice!

congrats, US Messageboard, you will never be the same again.
Hi, Yukon. You're still lamer than the sack of dicks you tried to swallow.

Funny, that was my thought exactly.

Mine too that Reverend guy must be someone else...., and where did he get a bag of dicks?

It's always the ones who make a big deal of their ability to join a message board who crash and burn their first week...

It's a good thing The Good Reverend makes a big deal out of everything that is his awesomeness, not just making this place better with his presence!

Behold!

Last edited:
*warning* this man sized shaft is nothing more than his ego protruding.... make sure ya'll wear your shades, for sure, or you may hap get poked in the eye.

Hi, Yukon. You're still lamer than the sack of dicks you tried to swallow.

Rev. Hellhound isn't a sock puppet. He's a bag full of awesome.

Question...why are you so focused on the Rev's dick. That's kinda ghey. Does the Rev need to worry that you're going to sexually harass him?

Hooked on Phonics obviously worked for you. Since when would a sack of dicks be his, you retard?

About the awesome thing...

I'm pretty well unimpressed and bored with it.

Then we must go! We must go to the admin of this site, tell them to unchain you from your computer, REMOVE the sentry that has a gun to your head forcing you witness the awesomeness of this thread.... We shall demand your emancipation at once!

Then we must go! We must go to the admin of this site, tell them to unchain you from your computer, REMOVE the sentry that has a gun to your head forcing you witness the awesomeness of this thread.... We shall demand your emancipation at once!

<Yawn>

Yes, thanks for the help.

...or, you could just be interesting like I think you probably are, without the shtick. Your choice.

<Yawn>

Yes, thanks for the help.

...or, you could just be interesting like I think you probably are, without the shtick. Your choice.

The choice is obvious. The Good Reverend chooses Awesomeness!

Thank me very much.

Forum List

Back