Hi, from a rare breed

Mr.Owl

Geaux Tigers!!!
Jul 7, 2011
Mandeville, Louisiana
Hello, I am a 25 year old male from Louisiana. I am an American of a rare breed....a Liberal from the South! :clap2: I am very proud of my heritage, but I can't talk politics with anybody, which is why i don't really like it. Just wondering, anybody else in my situation, or a similar one?

Hello, I am a 25 year old male from Louisiana. I am an American of a rare breed....a Liberal from the South! :clap2: I am very proud of my heritage, but I can't talk politics with anybody, which is why i don't really like it. Just wondering, anybody else in my situation, or a similar one?

You can talk politics with anyone you want where you live darling.

Just because you may not agree, doesn't mean you can't have debate and have discussions with them!

Free your mind, and the rest will follow! ;)

And welcome to the USMB.

You'll find all kinds of people to talk with here, there are good, smart conservatives, good, smart liberals, and of course, our trolls from both sides of the fence that keep us laughing......

You're young and fresh from college [maybe]. That liberalism should clear up in a couple of years and you should be fine. :eusa_angel:

My grand parents were democrates that voted to elect Bill clinton as Gov of Ark.

How many licks to the center of a Tootsie pop?

I've been wanting to know for 35 years.

How many licks to the center of a Tootsie pop?

I've been wanting to know for 35 years.

A study at Purdue University showed that it humans on average of 250-400 licks to get to the center
:tongue:

Solution: Don't talk politics, spew rhetoric........ :eusa_whistle:
Welcome!

Forum List

Back