People of the internet!

What is this "negged" crap and what does it do?

Negged:

mysterypua.jpg

Ain't it funny who you encounter when you look?

The Rev is indeed as macho as a bag of dicks, and as mad as a sack of snakes. He does do an awesome barbecue though!

And Catz, you've been a very naughty girl. I may need to spank you. Now, tell me, how's the water here?

The water is fine, dear one. Jump on in. :) I'm so glad to see you. I'll gladly suck it up and take the spanking if it means I get to post with you.

Last edited:
The water is fine, dear one. Jump on in. :) I'm so glad to see you. I'll gladly suck it up and take the spanking if it means I get to post with you.

Okay, I'll dive, so long as the Rev hasn't left a floater!

I'm not sure whether us 'Eurotards' are going to be welcome here, the name's pretty specific, but I'll swim a few lengths and see how it feels.

Thank X the next time you communicate, he told me where to find you, you bad, bad feline. Now, must dash, I've got a whole new board to mooch around and rearrange the furniture!

Okay, I'll dive, so long as the Rev hasn't left a floater!

I'm not sure whether us 'Eurotards' are going to be welcome here, the name's pretty specific, but I'll swim a few lengths and see how it feels.

Thank X the next time you communicate, he told me where to find you, you bad, bad feline. Now, must dash, I've got a whole new board to mooch around and rearrange the furniture!

X is good people, I hope we see him in these parts soon.

I think that this board has a good mix of liberals and conservatives, with a few loons of both sides thrown in for fun. I'm pretty sure that good people like you would be welcomed anywhere.

Forum List

Back