People getting fired

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.
/----/ It depends on what they do on their own time. I can think of several things that can get you canned like working part time for the competition, breaking the law, being named in a scandal. It all depends.

I guess it depends on what they do, but here I see we are already Trump bashing. It's ridiculous really.

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:
/----/ Libs standard bearer is "The seriousness of the charges against a Republican far outweigh any lack of proof. "

Oh, I see. We must first believe the accusers, unless of course they are accusing Bill Clinton then they are all lying trailer trash. I get it

Oh, I see. We must first believe the accusers, unless of course they are accusing Bill Clinton then they are all lying trailer trash. I get it
I heard Bill was convicted of perjury. Sounds guilty to me.

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

/----/ It depends on what they do on their own time. I can think of several things that can get you canned like working part time for the competition, breaking the law, being named in a scandal. It all depends.

would you get fired for speeding ticket? a DUI on a Saturday night? hitting your wife? being accused of hitting your girlfriend?

since when did being accused of something mandate termination?

I heard Bill was convicted of perjury. Sounds guilty to me.

what was his punishment for being found guilty? Oh, lost his Arkansas law license, BFD

would you get fired for speeding ticket? a DUI on a Saturday night? hitting your wife? being accused of hitting your girlfriend?

since when did being accused of something mandate termination?
/----/ I worked for a fortune 50 company who fired a rep for getting a speeding ticket on his own time that resulted in him loosing his license. He kept driving the company car without a license until he had an annual review and a background check. But that's extenuating. In a right to work state you can be fired for any or no reason as long as it;s not discrimination.

Domestic abuse can be complicated! That being said, even if the man is at 100% at fault, firing him may be bad for the woman. The woman will not be able to take as much in the divorce settlement if the man has no job.

I guess it depends on what they do, but here I see we are already Trump bashing. It's ridiculous really.

would you get fired from your job if you had a domestic dispute on your own time?

It was not a simple domestic dispute..stop minimizing what Porter did to his wife, he kicked her ass and gave her a black eye.
All which was documented by the police.
I once had to get a security clearance and they go back throughout your life even talking to my neighbors

Why in the hell should someone working next to our president still be working a year later and could not get a security clearance?

Forum List

Back