People are so freaking concerned about Sarah Palin

Who cares about someone who can do nothing to them unless they are scared of them?

I make fun of Lindsey Lohan too. Does that mean I'm scared of her?

(BTW....it might be time to go thru your posts to see who you care about in order to find out who you're scared of.....:eusa_whistle:)

Lohan does things to bring ridicule on her Sarah tells the truth which will bring ridicule from the left and that is why you fear Sarah.

I know this is kinda hard for some idiot redneck in NC, but do try to keep up........

First off, "refudiate" is not a word.

Anyone who thinks that Twitter is a viable political platform is deluded.

Exactly what was the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil telling Dr. Laura to reload? Saying the n-word over 11 times again?

Face it, Palin is a joke.

The reason the left is so concerned with Palin is a two fold answer:

On one Hand, she is like Biden and makes so many fuckups and face it she doesn't always come off as the most intelligent. Aka writing on her hand and pardoning a turkey while one is getting slaughtered in the background (I still laugh at that one)

On the other hand, she is very charismatic, very physically attractive and electricifying figure who gets a lot of press and has an enormous following. On top of that she is in high demand and making a ton of money off her fame.

Like it or not those two aspects lead to fear, jealous and hatred on the other side.

That Turkey Pardon was Felliniesque - one of the most surreal political moments of our lifetime.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

why does mockery constantly get conflated with hatred in these Palin threads?

There's only one Dr Phil. Let him do the psych diagnoses in public. And stop trolling WebMd. :eusa_hand:

Yet an Idiot like Hank Johnson is an elected offical. Now who can do more harm to this country?
Sarah or Hank?

Lets see, how does this sound, "Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload!" (Time mag)

Then she attacks Park51 implying they are terrorists. She herself is a Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water. If you have seen the YouTube tapes of the congergation.

Prior to her run for VP, she was denouncing America and wanting Alaska to secede from the union.

In spite of the spewing oil in the gulf, her cry was "drill, baby drill!"

And it goes on with this radical. She is threat to National Security.

Lets see, how does this sound, "Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload!" (Time mag)

Time Mag says it all

Then she attacks Park51 implying they are terrorists.

They do have you fooled

She herself is a Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water. If you have seen the YouTube tapes of the congergation.

So you attack her Faith in God yet you defend the muslims and their religion?

And it goes on with this radical. She is threat to National Security

No obama and the currant congress are more of a threat to national security than Sarah is.

Damn, another Hank Johnson thread? You guys fear him or are jealous of her...

Hank has the power of a legislative vote
Sarah has what?
Damn right I fear that moron and anyone like him that has the power to legislate my rights away.

There's only one Dr Phil. Let him do the psych diagnoses in public. And stop trolling WebMd. :eusa_hand:

I have just one thing to say obama is the stupidest moron jackass this country has ever had as a president.

I have just one thing to say obama is the stupidest moron jackass this country has ever had as a president.

You're pretty fucking stupid yourself if you think big tis and winking "you betcha" is all it takes to be a "political powerhouse".

Palin isn't a political force, she's a political Playboy Bunny, but not as intelligent as the ones in Hef's mansion.

So you attack her Faith in God yet you defend the muslims and their religion?

No obama and the currant congress are more of a threat to national security than Sarah is.

Attack her religion? No, I said what I actually witnessed on tape, going on inside her church. All religion is BS, IMO, and that is no attack, that is a fact.

And how do I defend the Muslim and their religion? It is as bad as the so-called Christian religion, here on earth to amuse intellectuals with.

In the discussion Obama wasn't an option to the question, nor was Hitler or Bush.

Last edited:

You're pretty fucking stupid yourself if you think big tis and winking "you betcha" is all it takes to be a "political powerhouse".

Palin isn't a political force, she's a political Playboy Bunny, but not as intelligent as the ones in Hef's mansion.
So are you taking my mockery of obama for hatred?
Thats my point stupid Sarah can do just how much harm to you?
And Hank Johnson can do how much harm to you?

Attack her religion? No, I said what I actually witnessed on tape, going on inside her church. All religion is BS, IMO, and that is no attack, that is a fact.

And how do I defend the Muslim and their religion? It is as bad as the so-called Christian religion, here on earth to amuse intellectuals with.

In the discussion Obama wasn't an option to the question, nor was Hitler or Bush.

No asswipe this is what you said about Sarahs religion

Quote:shintao
She herself is a Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water. If you have seen the YouTube tapes of the congergation.

Yet an Idiot like Hank Johnson is an elected offical. Now who can do more harm to this country?
Sarah or Hank?

YouTube - Hank Johnson, 10 Reasons.
I think you mistake concern for amusement. The public, particularly the political junkies love her. I get a real kick out of reading the latest Palin words of wisdom over my morning coffee.

I keep reading this all the time. Is that how the left wants to spin it? concern for amusment? Are you also amused with Rush or Beck or Hannity?

Sarah or Hank?

I think you mistake concern for amusement. The public, particularly the political junkies love her. I get a real kick out of reading the latest Palin words of wisdom over my morning coffee.

I keep reading this all the time. Is that how the left wants to spin it? concern for amusment? Are you also amused with Rush or Beck or Hannity?
Well, I can't speak for this person named "the left" that you keep talking about, but I know that I think Rush, Beck, Hannity and Palin are all pretty damn amusing.

Well, I can't speak for this person named "the left" that you keep talking about, but I know that I think Rush, Beck, Hannity and Palin are all pretty damn amusing.

Lets see if I can see through the liberal BS.

I find people like Rosie O'Donnell, Michelle Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Susan Surandon and all the Hollywood elite amusing but I do not harp on them 24/7 and nit pic them to death, I move on. Those that I hate like obama and any liberal elitest I attack.

I just don't get it.

Last edited:

I find people like Rosie O'Donnell, Michelle Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Susan Surandon and all the Hollywood elite amusing but I do not harp on them 24/7 and nit pic them to death, I move on. Those that I hate like obama and any liberal elitest I attack.

I just don't get it.

Those people are not politicans that say and do stupid shit on a daily basis.

They're in the entertainment industry; the very same entertainment industry that St Sarah so desperately wants to be a part of.

I just don't get it.

They're in the entertainment industry; the very same entertainment industry that St Sarah so desperately wants to be a part of.
What elected position does Sarah hold?

I just don't get it.

She was once the governor of Alaska. But she quit that low paying public service job halfway through her duly elected term to seek her fortune in Hollywood.

She was once the governor of Alaska. But she quit that low paying public service job halfway through her duly elected term to seek her fortune in Hollywood.

Key word WAS The hollywood elite spread far more hate through lies and misrepresentation, then Sarah could ever dream of doing.

Sarah or Hank?

Rush, Hannity, and Beck are masters at their craft. They are able to twist news events to draw their audience to their desired conclusion. They are dangerous, not just to the left but also the right. They have real political power and they are answerable to no one. They can make and break political careers. As long as they tell their audience what they want to hear, they can do no wrong.

Palin, on the hand can't seem to decide whether she is a politician or a political commentator, so she can't dwell in the hate mongering of the political commentators.

Forum List

Back