People are so freaking concerned about Sarah Palin

Who cares about someone who can do nothing to them unless they are scared of them?

Sorry, I just like making fun of the stupid bitch every time she sticks her foot in her mouth. You betcha!

Wouldn't it be best to pay more attention to elected officals like Hank Johnson?

And Scott Brown. Because Hank, like Scott, will distance himself from the Tea Party support. To the right, yes. Stupid, no. Willing to work with Dems, when necessary. Watch.

Last edited:
Hey........Stupid Redneck Bastard in NC........nothing was said about her religion (which is Pentecostal by the way).

Try agian you dumb shit.

Cocksucker what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have a dick in both hands? Are you to busy sucking both those dick to read and comprehend what you read?

This is talking about her religion.

She herself is a Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water. If you have seen the YouTube tapes of the congergation.

Rolling around in the floor like a fish out of water that would be her group who may be spirit filled hit with the spirit of God. If it's fake thats between her and God but I suggest you back off.

Sorry, I just like making fun of the stupid bitch every time she sticks her foot in her mouth. You betcha!

Wouldn't it be best to pay more attention to elected officals like Hank Johnson?

And Scott Brown. Because Hank, like Scott, will not distance himself from the Tea Party support. To the right, yes. Stupid, no. Willing to work with Dems, when necessary. Watch.

And then we have king of the fools. You're stupid I won game over.

Yet an Idiot like Hank Johnson is an elected offical. Now who can do more harm to this country?
Sarah or Hank?

YouTube - Hank Johnson, 10 Reasons.

Yes, the Left is very threatened by Sarah's influence on people with common sense. And it really is all they have to smear other than anybody associated with the most popular cable news network, on TV and that is Fox! Fair and balanced. :clap2:

Yet an Idiot like Hank Johnson is an elected offical. Now who can do more harm to this country?
Sarah or Hank?

YouTube - Hank Johnson, 10 Reasons.

Yes, the Left is very threatened by Sarah's influence on people with common sense. And it really is all they have to smear other than anybody associated with the most popular cable news network, on TV and that is Fox! Fair and balanced. :clap2:

You mean the 29% of Americans who DON'T think she's batshit crazy?

bigreb has lost this one as well. Fox has less than 1% of America watching it, so I doubt the size of the viewership which is far right wacko any way means a thing. Sarah is a manifestation of wierdness in America, not stability or the path America wishes to go. She, like Glenn and Rush and Sean and Laura, etc., will make her millions from the 10% of America (far less than 29%) who thinks in her non-mainstream way. Which is OK because that is American: fleece the unwary and the true believer.

Last edited:
bigreb has lost this one as well. Fox has less than 1% of America watching it, so I doubt the size of the viewership which is far right wacko any way means a thing. Sarah is a manifestation of wierdness in America, not stability or the path America wishes to go. She, like Glenn and Rush and Sean and Laura, etc., will make her millions from the 10% of America (far less than 29%) who thinks in her non-mainstream way. Which is OK because that is American: fleece the unwary and the true believer.

Your stupid you lost I won debate is over.

And Scott Brown. Because Hank, like Scott, will distance himself from the Tea Party support. To the right, yes. Stupid, no. Willing to work with Dems, when necessary. Watch.

You really are stupid. Do you know who Hank Johnson is? Watch the video and get bck to me junior.

Cocksucker what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have a dick in both hands? Are you to busy sucking both those dick to read and comprehend what you read?

This is talking about her religion.

She herself is a Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water. If you have seen the YouTube tapes of the congergation.

Rolling around in the floor like a fish out of water that would be her group who may be spirit filled hit with the spirit of God. If it's fake thats between her and God but I suggest you back off.

Really? I suggest you wipe your chin sweetie, because I don't want a wet ass when you kiss it...................

And now for some Highlights from the Holy rollin' donut grrrrl herself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsO7dZ__iw&feature=channel]YouTube - Late Show: The Sarah Palin Debate Recap[/ame]

Sarah or Hank?

WOW! That guy is pretty stupid!

He reminds me of someone...hmmm...:eusa_think:...who does he remind me of...

OH YEAH!!! SARAH PALIN!!!

Really? I suggest you wipe your chin sweetie, because I don't want a wet ass when you kiss it...................

And now for some Highlights from the Holy rollin' donut grrrrl herself.

YouTube - Late Show: The Sarah Palin Debate Recap

OH shit it's on David Letterman? He's the biggest political hack of them all. He’s even attack Sarah youngest daughter. So he has not credibility. I hope your lips aren't to wet when you kiss my ass.

I love the conservative reverse psychology attempts on this matter.

You want us to stop mocking, Palin? Stop inviting her to speak at all your events.

The same goes for you, cable news.

Yes, I find it quite amusing that a lot of the same people who prop up Sarah Palin and help spread her propaganda are often the first to bemoan any opposition or criticism of said propaganda as somehow the result of the critics own manufactured obsession.

Last edited:
Lets see if I can see through the liberal BS.

I find people like Rosie O'Donnell, Michelle Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Susan Surandon and all the Hollywood elite amusing but I do not harp on them 24/7 and nit pic them to death, I move on. Those that I hate like obama and any liberal elitest I attack.

I just don't get it.

That's because the "Hollywood Elite" isn't being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, nor are they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week. If she went away, so would the criticism.

Sarah Palin is a lightweight and she's venerated by many on the Right, so she's an object of derision.

I find people like Rosie O'Donnell, Michelle Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Susan Surandon and all the Hollywood elite amusing but I do not harp on them 24/7 and nit pic them to death, I move on. Those that I hate like obama and any liberal elitest I attack.

I just don't get it.

That's because the "Hollywood Elite" isn't being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, nor are they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week. If she went away, so would the criticism.

Sarah Palin is a lightweight and she's venerated by many on the Right, so she's an object of derision.

Correct.

False comparison is false.

I just don't get it.

WOW let's just take a second and savor this moment of pure moronic stupidity.
Do you really wish to venture down this road?

I just don't get it.

WOW let's just take a second and savor this moment of pure moronic stupidity.
Do you really wish to venture down this road?

sure, give it your best shot.

Forum List

Back