Democrats Are Killing America

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Democrats are Killing America...

After the big spending of the Bush administration, the Obama-Pelosi-Reid Democrat Party tripled that spending, with little to no results to show for it.

America is in trouble.

Big trouble.

Trillions in additional future debt have been placed upon the shoulders of this country’s children and grandchildren – and their children and grandchildren. Just this week the Mortgage Bankers Association indicated one in ten mortgages are in default. Jobless claims rose for three straight weeks, with unemployment hovering near 10 percent – and real unemployment likely far higher than that as many Americans have simply given up trying to find work. Currently 10.1 million people are receiving unemployment checks. GDP growth is now being estimated to be below 2% – far below what is required for a growing economy and much-needed job creation.
____

Full article here:

Democrats are Killing America.. | Newsflavor

After the big spending of the Bush administration, the Obama-Pelosi-Reid Democrat Party tripled that spending, with little to no results to show for it.

America is in trouble.

Big trouble.

Trillions in additional future debt have been placed upon the shoulders of this country’s children and grandchildren – and their children and grandchildren. Just this week the Mortgage Bankers Association indicated one in ten mortgages are in default. Jobless claims rose for three straight weeks, with unemployment hovering near 10 percent – and real unemployment likely far higher than that as many Americans have simply given up trying to find work. Currently 10.1 million people are receiving unemployment checks. GDP growth is now being estimated to be below 2% – far below what is required for a growing economy and much-needed job creation.
____

Full article here:

Democrats are Killing America.. | Newsflavor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcRA2AZsR2Q]YouTube - Signs of Hope & Change[/ame]

Say it with me, troops: "We're gonna double dip".

Actually, in fact, there is no way to know one way or the other, but smart Americans are girding their loins for another dip.

Say it with me, troops: "We're gonna double dip".

Actually, in fact, there is no way to know one way or the other, but smart Americans are girding their loins for another dip.

We have enter a point and time that makes Jimmy Carter look like a great President.

The scar on my left arm is about 6 inches long. When I got the scar on my right leg a year later, it was 14 inches long....and trust me, it did not make the scar on my left arm look any better.

Nope. Carter will never look like a great President. Regardless of what the current disaster of a president does to our country.

The thing that is really killing America..... We are. It's not the Democrats, it's not the Republicans, its everyone who keeps voting for the bastards. Stop electing idiots. Simple.

The Dums have proven themselves incapable of governing. They came in to Congress in 06 promising all kinds of reform. They haven't delivered on a single promise. Obama came in promising hope and change. What we've gotten is more partisanship, bigger government, and a worse economy.
They need to have privileges revoked until such time as they can prove themselves responsible.

They had help.

Plenty of results to show for it.

Banks are making plenty of money.

See?

America is in trouble.
Big trouble.

You've just noticed that? What? You haven't sensed that for the last couple decades?

Well...better late than never, I suppose.

Got a solution?

Other than giving still more tax breaks to billionaires, I mean?

No?

Didn't think so.

Both the Reps and the Dems did a great job of driving us into the ditch.

Unfortunatly the Dems and Barry Boy are now driving us off the damned cliff.

After the big spending of the Bush administration, the Obama-Pelosi-Reid Democrat Party tripled that spending

Where do people come up with this craziness?

Since when does craziness = facts?

are you claiming that it is a "fact" that the Democrats have tripled spending since gaining control? If so, could you source that for the class? I'm looking at the CBO and CEA data and it shows no such thing.

Hope all the idiots that voted for Owe Bama can see how badly they screwed up... Now, let's say it together: TOLD YOU SO.

Where do people come up with this craziness?

Since when does craziness = facts?

are you claiming that it is a "fact" that the Democrats have tripled spending since gaining control? If so, could you source that for the class? I'm looking at the CBO and CEA data and it shows no such thing.

Yea that's exactly what I'm claiming. Remember the Democrats took control of the purse strings in '06, but let's put that aside and concentrate on Obama.

This Tuesday the White House released their Mid-Session Review admitting they made a $2 trillion miscalculation in the size of the federal deficit that President Barack Obama’s borrow and spend policies would inflict on our nation. Heritage senior policy analyst Brian Riedl details the carnage:

•While President Obama claims to have inherited the 2009 budget deficit, it is important to note that the estimated 2009 budget deficit has increased by $400 billion since his inauguration, and the whole point of the “stimulus” was to increase deficit spending to nearly $2 trillion based on the unproven notion that would it alleviate the recession.
•The 22 percent spending increase projected for 2009 represents the largest government expansion since the 1952 height of the Korean War (adjusted for inflation). Federal spending is up 57 percent since 2001.
•In 2009, Washington will spend $30,958 per household–the highest level in American history–and under President Obama’s budget, the figure will rise above $33,000 by 2019.
•The White House brags that it will cut the deficit in half by 2013. The President does not mention that the deficit has nearly quadrupled this year. Merely cutting it in half from that bloated level would still leave budget deficits twice as high as under President Bush.
•The public national debt–$5.8 trillion as of 2008–is projected to double by 2012 and nearly triple by 2019. Thus, America would accumulate more government debt under President Obama than under every President in American history from George Washington to George W. Bush combined.

tripple-debt.jpg

[url=http://blog.heritage.org/2009/08/28/obama's-tripling-of-the-national-debt-in-pictures/]Obama's Tripling of the National Debt in Pictures | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.[/URL]

Last edited:

Really? How many US service men and women have lost their lives fighting Bush's pointless "wars" in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Only very desperately pathetic people use the bodies of our dead service men and women to score cheap partisan points. Shame on you - though I doubt you are courageous enough to feel it.

Forum List

Back