People are so freaking concerned about Sarah Palin

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Yet an Idiot like Hank Johnson is an elected offical. Now who can do more harm to this country?
Sarah or Hank?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyKx_bz8ow0&feature=sub]YouTube - Hank Johnson, 10 Reasons.[/ame]

I love the conservative reverse psychology attempts on this matter.

You want us to stop mocking, Palin? Stop inviting her to speak at all your events.

The same goes for you, cable news.

Yet an Idiot like Hank Johnson is an elected offical. Now who can do more harm to this country?
Sarah or Hank?

YouTube - Hank Johnson, 10 Reasons.

Who cares about someone who can do nothing to them unless they are scared of them?

Sorry, I just like making fun of the stupid bitch every time she sticks her foot in her mouth. You betcha!

Wouldn't it be best to pay more attention to elected officals like Hank Johnson?

You want us to stop mocking, Palin? Stop inviting her to speak at all your events.

If I want partisan Bullshit I will go to the party news network NBC CBS ABC MSNBC CNN. If I want the truth I will go else where.
America is in deepshit and Sarah has no control over it. But the elected officals do.

Carnival sideshows were once a very popular attraction.

St Sarah is the carnival sideshow of politics.

I'm only concerned that she'll fade out before she can get Obama re-elected. :cool:

Theres no way in hell obama will be reelected. no matter whos around.

Sarah opens her mouth only to change feet. Give her credit though. She was smart enough to bail out once she was elected governor!

You must really be confusing the deomcratic party with Sarah. They are running scared for what they have done.

I'm only concerned that she'll fade out before she can get Obama re-elected. :cool:

Theres no way in hell obama will be reelected. no matter whos around.

I remember people telling me that about Clinton, too. How'd THAT work out for you?

:muahaha:

Sarah opens her mouth only to change feet. Give her credit though. She was smart enough to bail out once she was elected governor!

You must really be confusing the deomcratic party with Sarah. They are running scared for what they have done.
No. Sarah was running scared. Half a term and then call it quits?!? Why is she such a Conservative hero?

But, I remember asking the same question about convicted felon Oliver North. No accounting for taste, I suppose.

Sarah or Hank?

Hank Johnson represents a district that is 55-60% black, is it prejuidice to point out that Hank won over Catherine Davis (a white woman), because Blacks don't care or know about the issues, rather they care only about the color of ones skin! MLK would be rolling over in his grave!

Sarah or Hank?

Who cares about someone who can do nothing to them unless they are scared of them?

I make fun of Lindsey Lohan too. Does that mean I'm scared of her?

(BTW....it might be time to go thru your posts to see who you care about in order to find out who you're scared of.....:eusa_whistle:)

Lohan does things to bring ridicule on her Sarah tells the truth which will bring ridicule from the left and that is why you fear Sarah.

Sarah or Hank?

Hank Johnson represents a district that is 55-60% black, is it prejuidice to point out that Hank won over Catherine Davis (a white woman), because Blacks don't care or know about the issues, rather they care only about the color of ones skin! MLK would be rolling over in his grave!

Can we for once get away from the black white issue. I agree Matrin Luther King Jr. would be very upset at the way he is used to seperate the races.

Forum List

Back