People are so freaking concerned about Sarah Palin

Cocksucker what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have a dick in both hands? Are you to busy sucking both those dick to read and comprehend what you read?

This is talking about her religion.

She herself is a Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water. If you have seen the YouTube tapes of the congergation.

Rolling around in the floor like a fish out of water that would be her group who may be spirit filled hit with the spirit of God. If it's fake thats between her and God but I suggest you back off.

Tell ya what you Big Stupid Redneck Bastard in NC, you tell me exactly what denomination "Holy Rolling donut Christian" comes from and we'll talk, but, in case you didn't get it, that is a term used generically with derision for nutbag Christians.

He didn't mention her denomination, he mentioned how he feels about her faith.

Do try to keep up, but I understand how hard it is for inbred retards such as yourself.

That's because the "Hollywood Elite" isn't being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, nor are they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week. If she went away, so would the criticism.

Sarah Palin is a lightweight and she's venerated by many on the Right, so she's an object of derision.

That's because the "Hollywood Elite" isn't being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, nor are they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week. If she went away, so would the criticism.

WOW let's just take a second and savor this moment of pure moronic stupidity.
Do you really wish to venture down this road?

sure, give it your best shot.

:popcorn:

Sarah Palin is a lightweight and she's venerated by many on the Right, so she's an object of derision.

WOW let's just take a second and savor this moment of pure moronic stupidity.
Do you really wish to venture down this road?

sure, give it your best shot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0]YouTube - Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUrqTLQnjCc]YouTube - Penn Proudly Cuts And Runs And Bashes Military[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wakJ8oggM&p=46165101A4CAFDDA&playnext=1&index=28]YouTube - Hard Drinking Devito Bashes Bush on "The View"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8O2qLwJhI]YouTube - Rosie O'Donnell attacks Bush and screams for his Impeachment[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbncOXkKzcs&NR=1]YouTube - Susan Sarandon's speech at D.C. Peace rally - Jan. 27, 2007[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XMrUGrDYSg&feature=related]YouTube - Jane Fonda's speech at D.C. Peace rally - January 27, 2007[/ame]
Just for starters.

Tell ya what you Big Stupid Redneck Bastard in NC, you tell me exactly what denomination "Holy Rolling donut Christian" comes from and we'll talk, but, in case you didn't get it, that is a term used generically with derision for nutbag Christians.

He didn't mention her denomination, he mentioned how he feels about her faith.

Do try to keep up, but I understand how hard it is for inbred retards such as yourself.

You are stupid.
holy roller ever heard of that the jackass was making fun of what they do. cherry picking you must be having cherry pie today.

Holy Rolling donut Christian that flip flops on the church floor like a fish out of water.

Last edited:
Is that it?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can't read can you? I said that was "Just for starters"

When MSNBC gives Rosie ODonnell or Sean Penn a regular role at a network, or when they are always giving speeches at high profile political rallies, or when there is a national bus tour for their books, or when wide swaths of the electorate breathlessly await their endorsements for political office, let me know.

You listen to Rush Limbaugh too much.

Is that it?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, A15 can read.

If you think that pulling some random clips (some dating back three years) are somehow an apt comparison to the weekly media reality show that is Sarah Palin then the derp is stronger in you than I could have possibly suspected.

OH I see showing how the left elitist in Hollywood attacked Bush three years ago has no merit in this discussion. Of course it doesn't at least in your mind.

Yes, A15 can read.

If you think that pulling some random clips (some dating back three years) are somehow an apt comparison to the weekly media reality show that is Sarah Palin then the derp is stronger in you than I could have possibly suspected.

OH I see showing how the left elitist in Hollywood attacked Bush three years ago has no merit in this discussion. Of course it doesn't at least in your mind.

Not when you are tying to prove that, "the 'Hollywood Elite' is being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, and they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week," moron.

Those who believe as you and Sarah do are worth being made fun of except that her type of reactionary beliefs threaten the very foundations of the U.S.

Yes, A15 can read.

Not when you are tying to prove that, "the 'Hollywood Elite' is being held up by the liberal media as a standard bearer, and they on the media or speaking at political rallies every week," moron.

Does Sarah go to political rallies every week? Does Sarah do media talsk shows everywek? No she doesn't
But does the hollywood elite opinion of politics hold high value to the media? It must or the hollywood elite would never be asked for their opinions or even go to rallies.

Does Sarah go to political rallies every week? Does Sarah do media talsk shows everywek? No she doesn't
But does the hollywood elite opinion of politics hold high value to the media? It must or the hollywood elite would never be asked for their opinions or even go to rallies.

Sarah Palin is under contract with Fox News and is a regular contributor there. Name me one member of the Hollywood elite who is under contract with a news organization.

Please show me the plethora of were threads started here holding up the opinions/and or facebook posts and tweets of the hollywood elite.

Please show me the elections whose outcomes have been lauded as a sign "the hollywood elite power."

Please show me the map of candidates the Hollywood elite has decided to target in this years election.

Please show me the legions of people pushing for someone in the Hollywood elite to make a legit run at the White House.

Sarah Palin is under contract with Fox News and is a regular contributor there. Name me one member of the Hollywood elite who is under contract with a news organization.

Please show me the plethora of were threads started here holding up the opinions/and or facebook posts and tweets of the hollywood elite.

Please show me the elections whose outcomes have been lauded as a sign "the hollywood elite power."

Please show me the map of candidates the Hollywood elite has decided to target in this years election.

Please show me the legions of people pushing for someone in the Hollywood elite to make a legit run at the White House.

NEWSMEAT Hall of Fame ▷ Political Donations of Celebrities, Musicians, and Authors

Those who believe as bigreb and Sarah do are worth being made fun of except that their type of reactionary beliefs threaten the very foundations of the U.S.

NEWSMEAT Hall of Fame ▷ Political Donations of Celebrities, Musicians, and Authors

That is a deflection that does not address A15's points. Try again.

Forum List

Back