People are only scared of dying when its at the hands of a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its the truth , so yes according to you, its stupid.

Isn't there a hate the Jews thread you can be on?

Now now, lets stick with the OP. this is not about Jews here, want to talk about them read my sig or go to the Israel board, otherwise they are not worth discussing.

Neither are you, Eva. Now run along

What is it about the truth you don't like? Hundreds of crimes are committed everyday in the US, but the ones that mainly hit the news happen to involve Muslims. We forgot all about the school shooting , the church in S. Carolina and the wacko at Planned Parenthood, but we will hear about Paris and San Bernardino till , well, forever, just like the story of the jewish deaths in WW3, on an on an on, but hey we never hear about how many people the Jews killed or the Americans or British. Just Germany and Japan.

You can''t comment one time w/o bashing Jews. You need some help. I'm completely serious when I say that, your hatred is deep rooted

You brought them up, not me. You see me post and you bring up the jews who you worship, I don't.

Isn't there a hate the Jews thread you can be on?

Now now, lets stick with the OP. this is not about Jews here, want to talk about them read my sig or go to the Israel board, otherwise they are not worth discussing.

What is it about the truth you don't like? Hundreds of crimes are committed everyday in the US, but the ones that mainly hit the news happen to involve Muslims. We forgot all about the school shooting , the church in S. Carolina and the wacko at Planned Parenthood, but we will hear about Paris and San Bernardino till , well, forever, just like the story of the jewish deaths in WW3, on an on an on, but hey we never hear about how many people the Jews killed or the Americans or British. Just Germany and Japan.

You can''t comment one time w/o bashing Jews. You need some help. I'm completely serious when I say that, your hatred is deep rooted

You brought them up, not me. You see me post and you bring up the jews who you worship, I don't.

I chastised you for constantly bashing Jews, don't try and turn your hate on me, this isn't my first rodeo

Get back to me when the white guys have declared jihad.
They did that centuries ago. They wiped out the Arawak people and many others.
Lots of things were done centuries ago that are not still being done today.
That doesnt address your point of getting back to you when white guys declared jihad. Obviously you were unaware thats exactly what they did centuries ago and continue to do today.

It appears many of them have.
There doing a good job hiding it.
They never hid it. You must have an eye problem.

Genocide of Natives in the Western Hemisphere, starting 1492 CE
Nope my eyes are fine I'm looking at the here and now not 1492.
They are doing it here and now. You obviously have bad eyesight.

That doesnt address your point of getting back to you when white guys declared jihad. Obviously you were unaware thats exactly what they did centuries ago and continue to do today.

No I just know 1492 and centuries ago is not here and now.

No I just know 1492 and centuries ago is not here and now.
You also dont know here and now is here and now.

I chastised you for constantly bashing Jews, don't try and turn your hate on me, this isn't my first rodeo

I don't hate jews, since I firmly believe the Palestinians are the real Jews, I bash the rogue régime and those who call themselves Jews and are not. Also I do not have one ounce of compassion for any people who suck the life out of others. You have the atheist jews killing the Christians and religious Jews in Russia before WWII, and you think Germany wanted them, are you kidding. You speak of the holocaust and yes many died, but they were the religious Jews, which the atheist Jews wanted nothing to do with. The Jews in Israel right now running the show are atheist or secular. When they took in the children of the religious Jews after WWII they tried everything to get the religion out of them. Yet you worship them, I don't and I'm not going to.

I have made this point in several threads and not once yet has any lib loon replied to it.

I'll be your huckleberry!

The victim of terrorism has no fault, total innocence. Just like the victims of the mass shooters!

What dont you get about that?

Yu will have to be more specific. What mass shooters? Please God don't tell me you are one od the Reddit idiots touting the 355 mass shootings,,,

Why get specific? This is about Mass Shootings. Pick one...any one...And go from there.

Or you can always play this "Im dumb" game with someone else.

Yeah...so you are blowing smoke about "mass shootings" and won't say what your defininition/example of that even is. And i know why. Because where there is a REAL mass shootings...people get very upset, no less upset than terrorism.
But I have a feeling you are alluding to the ludicrous crowd sourced Reddit nonsense about 355 mass shootings.

Pick any Mass shooting...ANY ONE. Why are you asking for a specific shooting and what does it have to do with the OP?

Answer: Nothing and I'm not falling for your trolling question.

Ok fine - Columbine, the two shooters in Florida...the Cinema shooter...or anyother mass shooting. There is no less outrage and TV coverage than when terrorist are involved.
You said..why are we only upset when the mass shootings are Muslim. Which is a baseless, dumbass thing to say. People get plenty fired up about both.
However, one is an unfortunate side affect of someones deep emotional/psychological illness...the other is an organized group attacking people over religion. I would think liberals would be upset about people killing in the name of God...but then again...no one will ever figure out the liberal mind.

Nobody's afraid of dying dumbass. People are concerned that leadership is nonchalant about national security.

White guy shoots up another place like they do and the response was "we cant do anything about that"

Muslim shoots up another place and the response was "We need to do something about this...only this though! Not the other murders America Hater!"

When the white guys start yelling "Praise Allah" as they're mowing people down and chopping off heads, we'll change our tune, dingbat.

I was just talking about this stupidity in another thread.

The cowardly traitors who refuse to stand against daesh scum call US cowards for daring to want to defend our kids from attack. And look who steps up to prove the point for me...

I don't hate jews, since I firmly believe the Palestinians are the real Jews, I bash the rogue régime and those who call themselves Jews and are not. Also I do not have one ounce of compassion for any people who suck the life out of others. You have the atheist jews killing the Christians and religious Jews in Russia before WWII, and you think Germany wanted them, are you kidding. You speak of the holocaust and yes many died, but they were the religious Jews, which the atheist Jews wanted nothing to do with. The Jews in Israel right now running the show are atheist or secular. When they took in the children of the religious Jews after WWII they tried everything to get the religion out of them. Yet you worship them, I don't and I'm not going to.
The Palestinians are the real Jews? ROFL.
And what a pity. Another antisemite attempting to dress up their antisemitism with this kind of Jew and that kind of Jew garbage. I've agreed with a lot of your posts, but I guess I should have read your sig. Anyway, it's with some sadness that I will, for the first time, be putting a poster on ignore. I can't abide Jew haters. Goodbye.

I'll be your huckleberry!

The victim of terrorism has no fault, total innocence. Just like the victims of the mass shooters!

What dont you get about that?

Yu will have to be more specific. What mass shooters? Please God don't tell me you are one od the Reddit idiots touting the 355 mass shootings,,,

Why get specific? This is about Mass Shootings. Pick one...any one...And go from there.

Or you can always play this "Im dumb" game with someone else.

Yeah...so you are blowing smoke about "mass shootings" and won't say what your defininition/example of that even is. And i know why. Because where there is a REAL mass shootings...people get very upset, no less upset than terrorism.
But I have a feeling you are alluding to the ludicrous crowd sourced Reddit nonsense about 355 mass shootings.

Pick any Mass shooting...ANY ONE. Why are you asking for a specific shooting and what does it have to do with the OP?

Answer: Nothing and I'm not falling for your trolling question.

Ok fine - Columbine, the two shooters in Florida...the Cinema shooter...or anyother mass shooting. There is no less outrage and TV coverage than when terrorist are involved.
You said..why are we only upset when the mass shootings are Muslim. Which is a baseless, dumbass thing to say. People get plenty fired up about both.
However, one is an unfortunate side affect of someones deep emotional/psychological illness...the other is an organized group attacking people over religion. I would think liberals would be upset about people killing in the name of God...but then again...no one will ever figure out the liberal mind.

Liberals are falling for the slick campaign:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back