People are only scared of dying when its at the hands of a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay no attention to the 10,000 murders each year...we only care bout Moooslims

What is it about the truth you don't like? Hundreds of crimes are committed everyday in the US, but the ones that mainly hit the news happen to involve Muslims. We forgot all about the school shooting , the church in S. Carolina and the wacko at Planned Parenthood, but we will hear about Paris and San Bernardino till , well, forever, just like the story of the jewish deaths in WW3, on an on an on, but hey we never hear about how many people the Jews killed or the Americans or British. Just Germany and Japan.

You can''t comment one time w/o bashing Jews. You need some help. I'm completely serious when I say that, your hatred is deep rooted

You brought them up, not me. You see me post and you bring up the jews who you worship, I don't.

I chastised you for constantly bashing Jews, don't try and turn your hate on me, this isn't my first rodeo

I don't hate jews, since I firmly believe the Palestinians are the real Jews, I bash the rogue régime and those who call themselves Jews and are not. Also I do not have one ounce of compassion for any people who suck the life out of others. You have the atheist jews killing the Christians and religious Jews in Russia before WWII, and you think Germany wanted them, are you kidding. You speak of the holocaust and yes many died, but they were the religious Jews, which the atheist Jews wanted nothing to do with. The Jews in Israel right now running the show are atheist or secular. When they took in the children of the religious Jews after WWII they tried everything to get the religion out of them. Yet you worship them, I don't and I'm not going to.
The Palestinians are the real Jews? ROFL.
And what a pity. Another antisemite attempting to dress up their antisemitism with this kind of Jew and that kind of Jew garbage. I've agreed with a lot of your posts, but I guess I should have read your sig. Anyway, it's with some sadness that I will, for the first time, be putting a poster on ignore. I can't abide Jew haters. Goodbye.

What? Palis are the real Jews? Oh brother

You can''t comment one time w/o bashing Jews. You need some help. I'm completely serious when I say that, your hatred is deep rooted

You brought them up, not me. You see me post and you bring up the jews who you worship, I don't.

I chastised you for constantly bashing Jews, don't try and turn your hate on me, this isn't my first rodeo

I don't hate jews, since I firmly believe the Palestinians are the real Jews, I bash the rogue régime and those who call themselves Jews and are not. Also I do not have one ounce of compassion for any people who suck the life out of others. You have the atheist jews killing the Christians and religious Jews in Russia before WWII, and you think Germany wanted them, are you kidding. You speak of the holocaust and yes many died, but they were the religious Jews, which the atheist Jews wanted nothing to do with. The Jews in Israel right now running the show are atheist or secular. When they took in the children of the religious Jews after WWII they tried everything to get the religion out of them. Yet you worship them, I don't and I'm not going to.
And what a pity. Another antisemite attempting to dress up their antisemitism with this kind of Jew and that kind of Jew garbage. I've agreed with a lot of your posts, but I guess I should have read your sig. Anyway, it's with some sadness that I will, for the first time, be putting a poster on ignore. I can't abide Jew haters. Goodbye.

Where would one start? Lol.
Freaking crazy. Sigh.

The pasty white people claiming to be Jews are not really Jews. Those are what is called Ashkenazi jews

DNA ties Ashkenazi Jews to group of just 330 people from Middle Ages

Freaking crazy. Sigh.

I've heard that before and often wondered how someone can be that nuts to believe it

Freaking crazy. Sigh.

I've heard that before and often wondered how someone can be that nuts to believe it
Its only nuts to believe its not true. DNA doesnt lie.

Freaking crazy. Sigh.

Oh shut up, you're an idiot

Freaking crazy. Sigh.

Dont get emotional. Your nips will turn red.

Freaking crazy. Sigh.

Dude grow the hell up. Nobody takes that filth serious.

Freaking crazy. Sigh.

Take a bath then. I had no clue you were filthy. Most reds are pretty clean. Do you care to debunk the DNA evidence?

The pasty white people claiming to be Jews are not really Jews. Those are what is called Ashkenazi jews

If you really want to indulge in hateful Jew bashing, perhaps you should take it to the Israel board where they'll probably rip you a new one :)

Take a bath then. I had no clue you were filthy. Most reds are pretty clean. Do you care to debunk the DNA evidence?

You blacks think with the wrong head....that's why most kids don't know who daddy is. Still want to play, son? Now grow up

Why the FUCK is this in current events??? Dumbass daesh schlep is trolling his own flame thread. It should have been sunk 5 times over.

But no. Is docisdaesh moderator today?

If you really want to indulge in hateful Jew bashing, perhaps you should take it to the Israel board where they'll probably rip you a new one :)
DNA is bashing?

You blacks think with the wrong head....that's why most kids don't know who daddy is. Still want to play, son? Now grow up
I use both heads to think. I never claimed I wanted to play with your red nips. I said the reds I personally knew.

I use both heads to think. I never claimed I wanted to play with your red nips. I said the reds I personally knew.

You wouldn't have a prayer, I just came from feeding your ilk...dumb, ignorant and no class. Now run along

Why the FUCK is this in current events??? Dumbass daesh schlep is trolling his own flame thread. It should have been sunk 5 times over.

But no. Is docisdaesh moderator today?
Because its a current event?
Well, your stupidity is ever current, but no, the thread violates the rules of acceptable material/thread title for this forum.

You wouldn't have a prayer, I just came from feeding your ilk...dumb, ignorant and no class. Now run along
You have pigs?

article-0-04C7324C000005DC-710_468x300.jpg

Though pigs are absolutely smarter.

I know I wouldnt have to pray. You would just give it up only to be rejected. You just admitted you were filthy. I'm asking you keep your mind on academic things like the DNA proof I gave you that the pasty Jews are not really Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back