Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satan would like for you to believe that but those who have left witchcraft and Satanism tell a different story, T.P. They all say that Satan required them to call him Father. Why? He desires to counterfeit everything that God does. Pretending himself to be as God. ( he is a defeated foe )

Jesus Christ told his disciples that Satan did have his own children and in fact when he rebuked them - he called them out as children of the devil. The Word of God is where I find my truth and the Holy Spirit is my teacher. There is none better than the Holy Spirit, T.P.

Jesus said,

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44,45

In this scripture what we find is that Jesus Christ identified children of the devil by their fruits. They had murder in their hearts, they had the same lusts the devil did, they didn't speak the truth. They were liars. Just as Satan is a liar. So are his children.
Read the context surrounding it. Jesus is telling them you are not walking in spirit as Abraham did, you are not walking in harmony with God or you would have spiritual understanding of what I was tell you. The father being referred to in this passage is the father of lies and deception. These men have no spirit of God in them so they cannot perceive a spirit of understanding until Jesus says I AM...that spirits understand. That's why at that point they tried to stone Jesus. Before that, since satan needs something that can be seen he didn't know if Jesus was the one. That's why Jesus was tempted in the desert. Let the elevator go to the top. If satan could produce more angels to follow him wouldn't he have already done that? Angels can't create. He is referring to a mentor here using the term father.

Modernism: Silver Bullets

Talking about how the Pentecostal Fire can be applied to modern civilization is as valuable as talking about how mathematics can be applied to real world problems (i.e., NASA).

America has elected its first minority First Lady (Michelle Obama). Social networking has been revolutionized by the Internet. There is a Burger King branch in Afghanistan. Modern civilization is marked by inventive social contracts.

When we access a 'guilty pleasure' women's mud wrestling competition on cable TV, are such media convenienes indicative of networking creativity and populism creativity (i.e., gender dialogue) or of lifestyle gluttony?

The Pentecostal Fire and similar Christian notions of the Lake of Fire, the AntiChrist, and the Great Tribulation or Rapture motivate me to think about the valuation of modern IQ.

:afro:

Looks like he is on fire for the Lord

44718837_200.jpg

Though I'm somewhere between agnostic and atheist, I do recall witnessing these people speaking in tongues and behaving in strange ways, in a way that is similar to how they say their god's spirit affects them.

I do not know. It was odd.

One thing I do know, in spite of not being religious, is that maybe it's not such a wise idea to be a secular individual who is quick to mock this stuff. Maybe there are things in this world we really don't understand. Maybe we should stop being stupid with our ignorance and arrogance.

Though I don't understand it and am critical of it, I am not one to mock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back