Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video War

Modern life requires wide access to religious dialogue.

The Biblical prophesies of rapture and apocalypse offer signs of combat that we can use to create metaphors for our time:

"Two armies align then. One faction is comprised of Internet hacking terrorists who seek to destabilize globalization communications and media tycoons who create images of wealth and gluttony by glorifying violence with man's natural fascination with turbulence. The other faction is comprised of network demons such as narcotics crimelords and rogue nations developing unchecked nuclear and biological weapons."

We need stories and videos about Pentecostal Fire, and though sites such as YouTube feel very pedestrian, they does reveal new age social investments in 'populist church access.'

If the AntiChrist is a deceiver, perhaps religious dialogue symbolizes Christ's market.

:blues:

Network film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

compu.png

The Holy Spirit pointed out to me that Joseph Prince was a false teacher long ago, Irish Ram. I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit decades ago and you cannot fool the Holy Spirit. I realize not all Christians believe in or have received the baptism but it is something all believers should ask the LORD for. I am not going to discuss Prince any further on this thread as it is about the preaching the Gospel. Not pointing out false teachers.

The Holy Spirit pointed out to me that Joseph Prince was a false teacher long ago, Irish Ram. I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit decades ago and you cannot fool the Holy Spirit. I realize not all Christians believe in or have received the baptism but it is something all believers should ask the LORD for. I am not going to discuss Prince any further on this thread as it is about the preaching the Gospel. Not pointing out false teachers.

'The Holy Spirit pointed out to me"
  • Religious delusions involve patients' belief that they have a special relationship with God normally reserved for bible or mythic figures, or with the spiritual world. Patients may state that they are the incarnation of the archangel Michael, for instance. They may complain of demon possession, of being able to speak to God directly and hear replies, or to be in communication with a spirit from another dimension. Patients may believe that they are God, or God's chosen messenger.

the Holy Spirit preached to me he is not.

Guno, if the devil can talk to you - you can be sure that the Holy Spirit is capable of talking to me. This is the normal Christian life. The LORD talks to his children just as Satan talks to his own children. This should not surprise you.

Guno! Thank you for finding this thread for me! I was thinking about this song the other day and I didn't see it on youtube. They have all this new Hillsong material and Christian rock but it is hard to find the Old Gospel music! This is the song I had wanted to use in my prayer meeting worship time! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Oh! As for your question about my being employed by Benny Hinn's church? I was never a staff member of his church. I was a member of his intercessory prayer team that met early Saturday mornings. I started my own business back when I first attended his church and was self employed for many years. I prayed for my clients, talked to them about Jesus Christ, and also led many of my clients to the LORD including Donald Trump's business partner. I led her to the LORD in her kitchen! I was offered to do a job for him at his estate in Florida but I refused the offer as I did not want to travel at the time.

Many of the servants of God from the 80's (which is when I attended his church - not later on when he became famous) who are Pentacostal attended churches where the leaders became more focused on the money - and most of us did the same thing - we left.

As you know I have been consistent in preaching against those who are prosperity preachers or who have later turned to prosperity preaching but did not begin that way. The difference between Benny Hinn and Joseph Prince / Joel Osteen / Rick Warren (who are hirelings) is that Benny Hinn preached the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and teachings on the Holy Spirit - when I attended his church. I haven't been to a service of his in decades and have no idea what he is teaching now. But I would have to warn you - of the scripture - Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. Because I have seen people die from slandering the anointed of God. The scripture is a clear warning that should be heeded by people who might otherwise be ignorant of the seriousness of such things. Thanks again for the video He Abides! It's such a blessing to find it here!

I Have not read everything in this thread as I am going backwards reading responses but I am going to call ya to the carpet here Jeremiah.

Quote from Jeremiah...If it is any consolation to you, Wake, those who are preaching the prosperity Gospel are not of God - it is a false message that crept into the church many years ago through men such as Kenneth Copeland...The preachers are going to hell for preaching for money and loving money and the things of this world and the people are going to hell for giving them the money and supporting a false gospel that even made it to television airwaves because of them. So both groups are going to hell

You really should understand the prosperity message first. And to bash Kenneth Copeland when his ministry sponsors Bonnke and all he does in Africa is calling the kettle black! Those preaching that message are of God and just because you do not put what they say into practice that is your problem. Despite what people seem to imagine Jesus was NOT poor!! He would not have had a ministry treasurer in Judas if he was and has anyone considered that the literacy rate in that region at that time was in the single digits? Yet Jesus could read!! Let's let the elevator go to the top. How are you commissioned to help the poor if YOU are poor? And furthermore if someone is sick and broke how will they teach someone else how not to be. If Donald Trump was homeless would he have a TV show and people seek his advice on making money? NO!! These people got where they are by teaching others how to walk in these biblical principals and receive God's blessing. During hurricane Katrina and the wipe out in Haiti Kenneth Copeland Ministries were one of the first there giving aid and you know why?? Because they had supplies AND they HAVE A PLANE to carry them. People are so wrapped up in being jealous of their success instead of doing what they did and seek God for it.

As for you being an authority it appears on who goes to hell and who doesn't maybe you should really read John 3:16 and stop condemning people to hell especially if you don't want to see them again (being as you will be there yourself). That in itself is quite the false prophesy.

And Benny Hinn...humph...seriously...you need to inquire of the Lord about learning how to discern spirits and false doctrine. I have only watched his show once but I got a bad enough vibe from him that I didn't do it twice.

To conclude, no one said to anyone that they had to give to any of these people. Never give unless prompted by the Lord and ONLY give with a cheerful heart and not out of an obligation or compassion for a cause.

Last edited:
Guno, if the devil can talk to you - you can be sure that the Holy Spirit is capable of talking to me. This is the normal Christian life. The LORD talks to his children just as Satan talks to his own children. This should not surprise you.
:uhoh3::cuckoo:

Ugh...satan has no children. He is like a spiritual eunuch. Angels have no ability to create. They can have followers but not children. Totally different class of being. Good fightin' Christ! Well if someone is going to get it wrong do it in an authoritative and loud way. Seriously woman, go get under the teaching of the Holy Spirit and reputable teachers of the word before going out spouting stuff like a baby Christian with your Pampers on! :eusa_snooty:

Satan would like for you to believe that but those who have left witchcraft and Satanism tell a different story, T.P. They all say that Satan required them to call him Father. Why? He desires to counterfeit everything that God does. Pretending himself to be as God. ( he is a defeated foe )

Jesus Christ told his disciples that Satan did have his own children and in fact when he rebuked them - he called them out as children of the devil. The Word of God is where I find my truth and the Holy Spirit is my teacher. There is none better than the Holy Spirit, T.P.

Jesus said,

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44,45

In this scripture what we find is that Jesus Christ identified children of the devil by their fruits. They had murder in their hearts, they had the same lusts the devil did, they didn't speak the truth. They were liars. Just as Satan is a liar. So are his children.

Jeri, you should live and enjoy life instead of living in a demon haunted world

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”
Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back