Pence Says He Will Not Support Trump..............Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He comes up with the lamest excuses.......but the fact is....he was the insider who leaked to the press every chance he got......and then acted like he was president after they sprung Jan 6th on innocent Trump supporters.

All of the stuttering and himming and hawwing means he's lying thru his teeth.

He never was with Trump. He was put there to screw him when the time came.

A day or two before J6 he told people he would push the alternate slates of electors and allow each House to decide.

Send it to the Times. You mean nothing to me, and nothing you can do about that either, any more than your cheap whine against that Great American, you weakling.
GIcFtD6WAAA1hKa.jpg

Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he “cannot in good conscience” endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, arguing that Trump is pursuing an agenda that is “at odds with the conservative agenda.”

“Donald Trump is pursuing and articulating an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years. That’s why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign,” Pence said on Fox News, in a stunning repudiation of his former running mate.

Mike Pence has declined to endorse Trump. Unlike McConnell, Cruz, Graham and hundreds, if not thousands of other Republicans, who have bent the knee to Trump, Pence kept his manhood and dignity intact.

Good for Pence. It is nice to see a a real Republican who put country before Trump. He may be among the last of the old Republicans, but at least he went out with head held high.
Poor guy. I hope he has stopped running from the MAGA mob...

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
one beat and kicked to death,
Boyland was an Obese Drug Induced Trump Cult Member.
She collapsed due to the drugs in her system, and was trampled by her ilk. Capitol Police didn't cause her death.
Quit Lying.

The Other Victim, yea AB, she illegally entered a restricted area, she was warned, you can hear the cult members yelling, "Gun, He has a Gun" but she proceeded to breach the broken out window.
Babbitt was a Traitor to her Country.

So suck it mudwhistle , Your LAME attempts to deflect from the TRUTH are noted.

If one were absolutely obliged to vote either for Pence or Biden, it would make it quite easy to choose the former.

I look forward to you suffering from worse evil than you wish upon the innocent,
Someone sick as you deserves every terrible thing you wish upon others.
I am ok with that as soon as I wish evil on the innocent. Your orange god is guilty as sin.

Forum List

Back