Pelosi's Jan 6 Show exposed again doctoring evidence.

so what is your point?

They put audio over a silent video?? So What?
Who gives a flying fuck??

OMG OMG mommy mommy they put audio over video what a fuckin travesty !!

Now lets ignore the fact that thousands of disgraceful trash rioted at the Capitol over total lies and beat cops repeatedly, then illegally broke into the Capitol and beat more cops.

Your selective outrage is a total joke and disgrace. You care more about audio over video than disgraceful trash rioting, and attacking and beating cops, and possibly killing politicians if they didn't evacuate.

I think it is safe to say your morals are absolute garbage, and you need to make major changes in life to ever be consider a person of character.
The establishment knew what was going to happen, they have lied, manipulated & concealed significant facts. Why did they not stop this whole incident, or have adequate force to stop it?

Why has no one been held accountable for allowing it to happen within the intelligence community?

:dunno:

The fact that you are attacking me, says all I need to know.

You only want to play partisan politics, throw out fallacies, and make me into some sort of monster, for not reinforcing your partisan world view, rather than decontructing a narrative, based on logic and the facts.

I think we are done here.

The establishment knew what was going to happen, they have lied, manipulated & concealed significant facts. Why did they not stop this whole incident, or have adequate force to stop it?

Why has no one been held accountable for allowing it to happen within the intelligence community?

:dunno:

The fact that you are attacking me, says all I need to know.

You only want to play partisan politics, throw out fallacies, and make me into some sort of monster, for not reinforcing your partisan world view, rather than decontructing a narrative, based on logic and the facts.

I think we are done here.
Wow !!

So it is not the fault of Trump and the rioters, but the fault of the people who did not anticapate and stop the Jan 6th Insurrection.

Its shocking how totally gone you people are. You have lost all morals and character. You don't even understand right from wrong anymore.

You need to understand that the Jan 6th Rioters and Trump are the ones to blame here. This is based on standards of law and order and decency that have existed for 300+ years.

It seems you have completely lost all sense of right and wrong. All because of Trump.

They're going to reply to anything with "fake news".

They just blurt and grunt now. Trumpster Tourette's.

That's because it's not polite to haul off and.............................

Well, anyway............................

:laughing0301:

It must be lovely going through life only believing what your owners want to to believe.

A good slave.

Simple is a good thing.

Not really. If you had a brain you'd be be able to comprehend what is on video & was shown live, including on Fox as the entire Country watched.

You & Nostra are a couple of real "tools". :abgg2q.jpg:

Only what the article was alleging, that evidence presented at the committee, and on TEE VEE, was manipulated for effect...

Why do that in the first place?

I suppose for added shock value. I agree that nobody should be messing with any of the footage for any reason. Nonetheless, this changes nothing. These people violently entered the building and committed multiple acts of vandalism. They attempted to stop the certification of a duly elected president and yet from Day One, they continue to lie about what they did. They try to claim it was a set up by Pelosi, it was undercover Feds, planted ANTIFA, or whatever lunacy they can fabricate in their conspiratorial minds. They are liars and frauds and this footage with sound effects allegedly added to it is one more excuse for them to try and claim none of this ever really happened as we saw, even though it's all right there for everyone to see.

Cops who were beat with flagpoles & gassed are lying, ass breath? Is Pence lying when he said Trump endangered his life & the lives of his family, Goober?
Seek help soon, Simp. :itsok:

I suppose for added shock value. I agree that nobody should be messing with any of the footage for any reason. Nonetheless, this changes nothing. These people violently entered the building and committed multiple acts of vandalism. They attempted to stop the certification of a duly elected president and yet from Day One, they continue to lie about what they did. They try to claim it was a set up by Pelosi, it was undercover Feds, planted ANTIFA, or whatever lunacy they can fabricate in their conspiratorial minds. They are liars and frauds and this footage with sound effects allegedly added to it is one more excuse for them to try and claim none of this ever really happened as we saw, even though it's all right there for everyone to see.
Nobody claims it never happened, Dumbass.

This thread proves they manipulated and concocted "evidence". The other examples of them doing the same deems the Piglosi Clown Show has ZERO credibility.

You just don't want to admit it because you are a leftist hack.

We know it was added retard.
SO WHAT

It changes nothing at all because trash Republican rioted at the Capitol and then beat cops. Then they illegally broke into the Capitol and beat more cops.
The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was one of the most disgraceful days in US history, on par with 911 and Pearl Harbor.

This is just your desperate attempt to look less bad over the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, and it has failed.

Why?

They did not have a chance in Hell changing one thing that would have happened that day. You are a drama queen.

Childish name calling aside, I don't know General Flynn personally.
Don't have to know him personally to know his story. I guess you are ignorant of the facts he dealt with and how they would impact this situation.

Ask Gen. Flynn, Simp.
You're referring to Flynn The Flake's son. Did his son commit crime(s) that the old man had to protect him from, Beavis?

You really admire these Qnut jobs like that flake, right?

Forum List

Back