Pelosi wonders why there 'aren't uprisings'

Kim Jong Un has murdered scores more people than any two bit street gang yet Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump salutes Un's generals.

Cons, you are people without a country or a conscience.

Right, because neutralizing a nuclear threat isn't worth Trump's time to try and rub elbows with NK. Just dwell on the past (like liberals always do) and call yourselves progressives at the same time.

Has the nuclear threat from N Korea been nutralized? When did that happen?

On it's way. First of many meetings and a promise from Dung to get rid of nukes.

I wonder when Pelosi and the rest of the far left will admit they don't give a dam about these childern they see them as nothing more than a political prop they can use when it suits their need.

Kim Jong Un has murdered scores more people than any two bit street gang yet Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump salutes Un's generals.

Right, because neutralizing a nuclear threat isn't worth Trump's time to try and rub elbows with NK. Just dwell on the past (like liberals always do) and call yourselves progressives at the same time.

About 5 days ago.

On it's way. First of many meetings and a promise from Dung to get rid of nukes.

So he's accomplished nothing so far.

About 5 days ago.

Nope.

About 5 days ago.

Nope.
Did Rachel tell you that?

If you consider ten times more than Ears accomplished, I guess so. But not to worry, I'm sure after we get a signed commitment and verification that NK disarmed, you'll find somebody else to give credit to. It's how you lefties roll.

I'm so sick of Pelosi...I can not begin to tell you :(
I think she should speak more..................best recruiting device ever to vote against the Dems..............

She's the sharpest tool in their shed............there leader if they take the house............says volumes about them.

I think she should speak more..................best recruiting device ever to vote against the Dems..............

She's the sharpest tool in their shed............there leader if they take the house............says volumes about them.

Absolutely she should speak more LOL:laugh: what a sick person she is!

Absolutely she should speak more LOL:laugh: what a sick person she is!
She should be on a poster for reasons to have an abortion.............LOL

If you consider ten times more than Ears accomplished, I guess so. But not to worry, I'm sure after we get a signed commitment and verification that NK disarmed, you'll find somebody else to give credit to. It's how you lefties roll.

Come back when that happens. Even a signed commitment doesn't mean much from N Korea.

Come back when that happens. Even a signed commitment doesn't mean much from N Korea.
Are you obsessed with the attempt...........or shall we fire 2000 sorties of cruise missiles followed by armed drones taking out the artillery.......then the stealth.........followed by the normal bombing..............

Yup, Obama made that quite clear...and still did nothing.
did obama get a signed deal with north korea - Bing video

Forum List

Back