Pelosi wonders why there 'aren't uprisings'

Right, because neutralizing a nuclear threat isn't worth Trump's time to try and rub elbows with NK. Just dwell on the past (like liberals always do) and call yourselves progressives at the same time.

Has the nuclear threat from N Korea been nutralized? When did that happen?

On it's way. First of many meetings and a promise from Dung to get rid of nukes.

So he's accomplished nothing so far.

If you consider ten times more than Ears accomplished, I guess so. But not to worry, I'm sure after we get a signed commitment and verification that NK disarmed, you'll find somebody else to give credit to. It's how you lefties roll.

Come back when that happens. Even a signed commitment doesn't mean much from N Korea.

Not when a Democrat is in charge because all they want is good PR like with the Iranian deal. NK hasn't shot off a missile in months and the very idea that Dong is willing to cooperate is much more than DumBama could have dreamt of. The Trump deal will have verification methods to make sure that any agreement is kept by NK. In fact it was suggested Trump be nominated for a peace prize; and unlike DumBama, deservingly so.

Yeah, I will anxiously await the final outcome because I believe I know what it's going to be.

Forum List

Back