Pelosi wonders why there 'aren't uprisings'

What a childish thing to say. Your idiot president is rubbing off on you
Take it up with Nancy.....she said they deserve respect.....maybe Trump should build a MS13 detention center on Pelosi's block.....she can bring them baked goods......

Righties live off fear politics. For example , your post starts off with “MS-13....”
Do you live near MS 13 presence? Would you be ok with MS 13 as next door neighbors? Perhaps they can invite you over for s bbq and the clubbing/beating of 13 year old sex slave who is underperforming.

Righties live off fear politics. For example , your post starts off with “MS-13....”
she supports them. She is their leader in congress. he gave her respect.

What a childish thing to say. Your idiot president is rubbing off on you.
well she supported them. How's that on me? She said it on an open mic in public and she is a leader in congress saying it. what did I say that was in error?

I'm almost ashamed to laugh at your pathetic, childish behavior, but not quite.

MS-13 spokeswoman Nancy Pelosi wonders why there 'aren't uprisings' over Trump putting children in cages, and says 'Maybe there will be'. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told lawmakers on June 6 that authorities are not arbitrarily splitting up families who seek asylum in the U.S.

These Despicable Racist Demagogue Democrat politicians use lies to cultivate hate and fear for votes. Pelosi is trying to start race riots for votes.

Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation: ‘Maybe there will be’

View attachment 198833

Isn't a play pen a cage? Just say'n.

well she supported them. How's that on me? She said it on an open mic in public and she is a leader in congress saying it. what did I say that was in error?

He is telling the truth, I guess you can't handle the truth.

again, it's factual. you point to what isn't.

There was a YUGE one recently. It's what brought Clinton down. As usual, Pelosi is clueless.

MS-13 spokeswoman Nancy Pelosi wonders why there 'aren't uprisings' over Trump putting children in cages, and says 'Maybe there will be'. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar told lawmakers on June 6 that authorities are not arbitrarily splitting up families who seek asylum in the U.S.

These Despicable Racist Demagogue Democrat politicians use lies to cultivate hate and fear for votes. Pelosi is trying to start race riots for votes.

Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation: ‘Maybe there will be’

View attachment 198833

What is it with Dems and violence? They always try and scare people about rural and mountain men with guns that don’t bother anyone yet they call for violence when they don’t get their way.

Kim Jong Un has murdered scores more people than any two bit street gang yet Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump salutes Un's generals.

Cons, you are people without a country or a conscience.

AND Obama and Hillary sat idly by while it happened. Politico

You want to blame them for Un's actions? That's pathetic.

Don't get huffy with me, go complain to Politico they wrote the article. Hillary's North Korea problem We know but but but...but :itsok:

After her stupid statements I often wonder that as well. Good question.

It's been 18 years since any high official of N. Korea has had discussions outside it's country...................No one has done anything to stop his BS..........

The firing of missiles towards Japan and Guam were a path to War................

Missiles have not been fired for 8 months.............and he has agreed to get rid of the Nukes........Sanctions remain until this is verified.......

We didn't hand him money...........we didn't really concede anything.......other than a training exercise......and got hostages home........

Perhaps the left wanted them to suffer the fate of the last hostage.........who was beaten so brutally that his own family didn't even recognize him when they saw him...............

What is the left's solution.............................

There you go..........

Didn't this whole thing get started after some dumb ass posted a picture of Obama putting children in cages in 2014 and stupidly saying it was Trump? Here's the scary part, Pelosi is the Dem party leader holy shit she's an idiot.

Dumb ass Pelosi is great for Republicans, Every time she opens her pie hole some stupid shit spews out of her mouth.

Kim Jong Un has murdered scores more people than any two bit street gang yet Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump salutes Un's generals.

Right, because neutralizing a nuclear threat isn't worth Trump's time to try and rub elbows with NK. Just dwell on the past (like liberals always do) and call yourselves progressives at the same time.

Right, because neutralizing a nuclear threat isn't worth Trump's time to try and rub elbows with NK. Just dwell on the past (like liberals always do) and call yourselves progressives at the same time.

Has the nuclear threat from N Korea been nutralized? When did that happen?

Forum List

Back