Paul Manafort is a Political Prisoner

FBI looking more like NKVD ideology police.

To be fair Manafort is an absolute moron for not listening to his attorney and making contact with witnesses. He basically dared the government to toss him in jail.

Obama nominee Jackson even let Bernie Madoff out on bail. Why so harsh on Manafort unless she is as politically biased as the FBI is. Bitch.
Meet the Judge Presiding Over the Manafort and Gates Case

LOL, not only is you syntax confusing (Manafort is not a she), but your example of Madoff is irrelevant. Once again you've proved to the readers you're not very bright.

I read your post and it seems like an IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.

Obama nominee Jackson even let Bernie Madoff out on bail. Why so harsh on Manafort unless she is as politically biased as the FBI is. Bitch.

LOL, not only is you syntax confusing (Manafort is not a she), but your example of Madoff is irrelevant. Once again you've proved to the readers you're not very bright.
dude, you can't even follow a sentence. too fking funny. the pronoun was set with the judge's name Jackson first. wow. the uneducated in here is amazing.

To be fair Manafort is an absolute moron for not listening to his attorney and making contact with witnesses. He basically dared the government to toss him in jail.
Like Trump, Manafort’s never had any scrutiny over his crimes before. He’s not used to people finding out.

Your irrational hatred of Trump isn't the thread topic dummy.

Don't do the time if you can't do the time.

- signed Barretta

PS The Jailhouse lawyers are there to help you will the bs that u got yourself caught up in.

F Manafort- that sob is no better than any other criminal.

Like Trump, Manafort’s never had any scrutiny over his crimes before. He’s not used to people finding out.

That’s why I commented on the topic, you brainless poop

Manafort is no more a political prisoner than is sirhan sirhan.

He allegedly broke the law, then tried to evade and thwart the conditions of his bail.

He can rot in jai.

He is, but he'll be pardoned eventually. And how long is this Mueller Witch Hunt supposed to go on for? There was no 'Trump Collusion.' And even if there was, it isn't a crime. Democrats still don't get that. Collusion is not a crime. If it were, Hillary Clinton and Obama would be in prison right now. They clearly colluded with foreign entities to influence our Election.

That's why they've moved the goal posts and are trying to get Trump on 'Obstruction.' But i mean, is this 'investigation' gonna go on forever? It looks like that's the intention. It's supposed to be dragged on & on to hurt Trump and Republicans in future Elections. It's time to wrap the farce up. Trump didn't 'Collude.' It's over.

"Like Trump" :itsok:

I read your post and it seems like an IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.

Well that's you interpretation. And you are much like Bush '92, not very bright. Your conclusion is nothing more than spiteful.

However, thanks so much for sharing, I especially enjoyed your assessment, "a phrase or one sentence post", when there were two sentences.

"Like Trump" :itsok:
It is like Trump :itsok:

She said she struggled with her decision today.....bullshit...she is a swamp queen and does what she is told and paid to do....just like Stormy....hmmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back