"Call It What You Want To" Even In Trump Bankruptcy Economics--$22 Tril. Deficit & Climbing!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Maybe millions saw testimony that Wells Fargo Bank created phony accounts. Behind the witness was a display of the U. S. Federal Deficit, even at that moment. So Phony Business It Was, all about the Trump Party Tax Cut showing what GOP really stands for.

Now Post-Summit, even the famous North Korean video of the exploding mountain--possibly a Death Camp or Hillary's Emails--"Call It What You Want To" clearly explains(?) the Trump Party administration and Congress.

U. S. Personal Income is at about $17.0 tril. The display of the U. S. Federal Deficit was approaching $22.0 Tril. "Call It What You Want To!" The Trump Party doesn't even know if it is bankrupt or not. In the Presidential debates, it was not clear if the Trump Party Leader had three, four, or six bankruptcies or "Call It What You Want To."

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

Most people call it lying, but Trump finally explained that he called the first three bankruptcies, only one(?).

Who's Counting in The Trump Party Administration?

"Call It What You Want To!"

The Trump Party agenda doesn't even tax anything, anymore!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(North and South Korean militaries not talking on phones, or maybe not even texting. Zero outcome expected, "Call It What You Want To!")

LOL, this thread....

first speak English
Second, when the left cares about financial responsibility let me know....and yeah that must include a plan to balance the budget.
Neo-cons and other assorted Republicans run to this tired tripe whenever they're found to be spending like there's no tomorrow.

LOL, this thread....

first speak English
Second, when the left cares about financial responsibility let me know....and yeah that must include a plan to balance the budget.

Why did righties run on the deficit issue during Obama’s terms??

Suddenly you don’t care. At least obama has an excuse . We had a Great Recession and all that war BS to pay for .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL, this thread....

first speak English

Why did righties run on the deficit issue during Obama’s terms??

Suddenly you don’t care. At least obama has an excuse . We had a Great Recession and all that war BS to pay for .
No we do care, but we need democrats to not filibuster.....you know they will
so how will you balance the budget?

LOL, this thread....

first speak English
Neo-cons and other assorted Republicans run to this tired tripe whenever they're found to be spending like there's no tomorrow.
LOL back to neo cons....left the alt right train eh?
So Marc, how would you balance the budget?
raise taxes to 100%?
cut military spending to 0?

I mean what would you do?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL, this thread....

first speak English

The left ( Democrats ) have been far more fiscally responsible than the right ( Republicans ) during my lifetime. To state otherwise is to venture outside of the facts.

Opinion | The Democrats Are the Party of Fiscal Responsibility

Then why do they protest and scream when people want to cut programs?

LOL, this thread....

first speak English

If only the cons would do 180 flips on their other talking points .

“Trump is in office ? Hey let’s ban Bump stocks , expand background checks for guns , and limit bullet clip capacity ! “

LOL, this thread....

first speak English

The left ( Democrats ) have been far more fiscally responsible than the right ( Republicans ) during my lifetime. To state otherwise is to venture outside of the facts.

Are you talking about the conservatives who claim obama “gutted” the military because they were part of the austerity limits ?

LOL, this thread....

first speak English

Usually because cutting the programs which GOP retards target actually costs money (or lives) in the end.

GOP nutbags fail to grasp the concept of investment.

Forget about the massive Debt. Nothing's gonna change. Swamp Creatures in both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money. They won't even come together to agree on a Balanced Budget. And that would have to happen first, before the massive Debt could be addressed at all. So, don't hold your breathe waiting for anything to change on the Debt. It ain't gonna happen. I've given up on it.

Forget about the massive Debt. Nothing's gonna change. Swamp Creatures in both Parties are addicted to spending other peoples' money. They won't even come together to agree on a Balanced Budget. And that would have to happen first, before the massive Debt could be addressed at all. So, don't hold your breathe waiting for anything to change on the Debt. It ain't gonna happen. I've given up on it.

^^^hardcore Trombie says "forget about the massive debt" cuz both sides do it!!^^^

LOL, this thread....

first speak English

Usually because cutting the programs which GOP retards target actually costs money (or lives) in the end.

GOP nutbags fail to grasp the concept of investment.
So you don't want a balanced budget......so why do we care about the budget then?

Maybe millions saw testimony that Wells Fargo Bank created phony accounts. Behind the witness was a display of the U. S. Federal Deficit, even at that moment. So Phony Business It Was, all about the Trump Party Tax Cut showing what GOP really stands for.

Now Post-Summit, even the famous North Korean video of the exploding mountain--possibly a Death Camp or Hillary's Emails--"Call It What You Want To" clearly explains(?) the Trump Party administration and Congress.

U. S. Personal Income is at about $17.0 tril. The display of the U. S. Federal Deficit was approaching $22.0 Tril. "Call It What You Want To!" The Trump Party doesn't even know if it is bankrupt or not. In the Presidential debates, it was not clear if the Trump Party Leader had three, four, or six bankruptcies or "Call It What You Want To."

Fact Check: Has Trump declared bankruptcy four or six times?

Most people call it lying, but Trump finally explained that he called the first three bankruptcies, only one(?).

Who's Counting in The Trump Party Administration?

"Call It What You Want To!"

The Trump Party agenda doesn't even tax anything, anymore!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(North and South Korean militaries not talking on phones, or maybe not even texting. Zero outcome expected, "Call It What You Want To!")
Trump is decreasing the deficit at a rate never seen in history and whatever debt that was accumulated was due to Obama's policies

It will take at least 18 more months before Trump eliminates the deficit and gives us a modest surplus -- and we all know the last president responsible for a budget surplus is Bush Sr.

LOL, this thread....

first speak English

Are you talking about the conservatives who claim obama “gutted” the military because they were part of the austerity limits ?
Let me know when you want to cut social programs.

^^^hardcore Trombie says "forget about the massive debt" cuz both sides do it!!^^^

Just stating reality. Give up on it. Both Parties enjoy spending other peoples' money too much. They can't even agree on a Balanced Budget. Personally, i feel they should be required to balance the budget. Unless that happens, the Debt will only continue to skyrocket. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back